Ab kahan milenge?

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Achcha doston... 
Kal ke baad ab kahan ? 

Which shows are you all planning to watch? 

Where can we meet now? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pataa nahi, main toh shaayad tv dekhnaa hi chodh dun, par epic chanel forum mein jaa zarur sakte ho.
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What about you Arshi. 
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Please do tell me about any good shows that you are watching and others too. Waise Gulmohar Grand on Sundays is good. Limited episode show. 

Was on vacation and haven't been able to watch the last few episodes. just reading WUs and forum reviews. Will try to watch the last episode. Hope to read and share some good end of the show reviews. 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Watching Gulmohar Grand. But nothing there to analyze. And after watching such a heavy show MK have switched to a light hearted one in Badthameez Dil in SP 8:30 pm.
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Achcha doston... 

Kal ke baad ab kahan ? 

Which shows are you all planning to watch? 

Where can we meet now? 

I am not a big fan of Tele but watching reporters as its limited number of episodes and good content.

Minionite thumbnail
I like anything that is outside the box. Like others watching Gulmohar Grand right now. And then I have a couple of comedy and crime shows on. Toh milenge kisi "outside the box" show ke forum main.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reporters on Sony  and Badtameez Dil on SP. Great content and writing and acting.
Stories by Rabindranath Tagore on Epic Channel.
Arshics thumbnail
Stories by Rabindranath Tagore sounds good. I shall try that. Epic channel has some very good content. 
Also the replacement of MK - the doctor show promos seem pretty good, maybe I shall try that. 
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We have many talented creative people in this forum.Why don't you write some FFs and OSs on this show?Thus we can keep in touch with each other and can read some good stories also.