Tobe Ekla Cholo Re

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jodi tor dak shune keu naa ashe tobe Ekla cholo re... 

Now Rudra is the lone warrior who has to save the Amrit 

And the humanity 

Who made the bigger sacrifice 

Rudra or Shiva 

It's a difficult question to answer 

Bhairavi had warned Rudra that the quest for Amrit will be tough 

And he will many times want to not take the right path 

Today was one such day! 

Rudra has always been the man surrounded by death, devastation and loss

But this - this was beyond his wildest nightmare 

That the man he had not just loved as a father, but looked up to 

As a Garuda - the brain of the garudas 

Will have to be killed by him 

As the show comes to a close - Manish Ji you have been awesome throughout 

You have an aura, a personality and talent - there could not have a better shiva 

Aapko hamara salaam 

Look forward to seeing you in another stellar performance ... 

Gautam - you were good as always ! 

The whole episode was dominated by my two fav guys! 

And the dilemma presented by Parashurama - 

While the answer was obvious, it was also hard to accept for Rudra 

Shiva of course, had no problem at arriving at the decision instantly 

A good episode - 7/10 

Kal - bas khel khatam! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haan, kal shaayad yeh amrit kaa khel khatam hogaa, par yaatra toh anant hain.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday was fab in every sense. Shiva who knew his duty from day one willing to sacrifice and Rudra torn between son and Garuda Pramukh. Kaun si Niyati hai ye, Kaunsa Daayithu, Kaunsa Dharm which force a son to murder his father. uff let never be the path to glory so tough and if it is so tough, well what use is that glory
The path of a hero was shown so beautifully yesterday. What personal need he has after committing something which he could neither think of as a son nor as Garud Pramukh. Kya mila use. Nothing, but then he gave everything for the benefit of the humanity. He lost everything so that others can live. Height of selflessness bring him the glory. Rudra cut all the things that ties him to the material world yesterday.
His anguish when he called Maimui was so visible. And Bairavi gave him the right example. That for the victory of Dharma Arjun had to kill Bhishma. Yes the great grandson had to aim his bow to the man in whose lap he grew up. Because that was his duty. And yesterday protecting Amrit was duty of Rudra. For that he had to kill Shiva.
Shiva rightly said in one phase or other they all have been infected with poison. But from the time knowledge came to him that he is the protector he had tried to do his duty correctly. And if today he turned back then the sacrifices of all others will be in vain. And protection always doesn't mean saving, it also means saving the right way. If a man has to be killed for the larger humanity to survive well he has to be killed. It is always fixing priorities, priorities that shouldn't involve self, but involve the benefit of others.

Now coming to that type of test in 6th dwaar. I was not surprised. What else do you expect from the man Parasurama who had killed his mother, to obey his father's orders. He kills Renuka with a heavy heart but then go back and asks his father to give life back to her. He doesn't want any other blessing. He was a man who showed both Pitrubhakthi and Matrubhakthi in a way no one can think of. So he gave the ultimate test of selflessness to Rudra, because the sage had the wisdom to ensure power should not end up in wrong hands.

Yes it was a very very sad epi. But I would say what differentiated MK from others. Regular soaps that show whatever nonsense parivaar do you have to tolerate because it is parivaar. MIL can shriek and manipulate, but the DIL has to be a doormat. Vamps can wander doing n number of nonsense. But then the leading lady and leading man has to tolerate all of them because it is parivaar.

Real meaning of family, real meaning of togetherness, the need to give, the reason to stand against one's family, respect for parents, respect for spouse, respect for humanity at large MK has shown through the character of Rudra. And Shiva, Bairavi and Maimui ensured Rudra reaches his mission.
Hats off to GR, Manishji, Seema Biswas for giving such spectacular performance. Hats off to MK team for giving such a show in TV. I do not regret watching it. It was wholesome.

seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arshi
It was a tragic emotional episode. The episode belongs to actors. 👏
I am thinking , today it will be Bhairavi and Takshak reaching Amrut. It really doesn't matter what is happening in today's episode as its the last episode.😉 
The show has failed to meet the expectations and has lot of scope for improvement in story section if they decide to come with another season. 😡
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arshics, I frequent this forum now and then without leaving any comments but I read your posts. I think I've lost the connect with this show long back. I might have missed out on the minutiae, have they explained the reason for Katherine being the only firang Garud? 
If I could make a comment on GR, I think he could reinvent his acting a wee bit, his expressions have become repetitive and OTT. I prefer his subtle and understated brilliance to exaggerated histrionics. Manish ji, Seema ji, Asad Ansari, and the actress playing Katy have been amazing throughout the show. How I wish they had not botched up the whole thing in the middle ;(
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@veritaserum they have shown Garud as a group belonging to different ethnicity, religion and culture. Rudra and Shiva are from one family, Charles is a Christian and an orphan, tiwari is a well educated man in a good administrative post, Mai is a run away woman with lot of idiosyncrasies about her and Kat a foreigner. In a nut shell what they have show cased is to perform your duty for which you are born you have to cut through the class, caste, religion, country syndrome. In other words stereotypes and long held assumptions about family has to be broken. The whole earth is one big family, which we all need for our sustenance and to protect it the narrow definition of mine and yours doesn't help.   There is good and bad everywhere, in everything and we shouldn't assume just because person x belongs to this group he or she will be like that.
Note that the 2 woman in Rudra's life Maya and Leela belong to the so called enemy clan. Though not directly part of the mission they do play a crucial part in the whole thing.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago