CID

Ansha Sayed Birthday Essay Contest Rating

.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Essay Contest Rating

Themes:  

1. Different facets of Inspector Purvi personality
Saviour to needy, pain to criminals, helpful to juniors, loyal to friends, respectful towards seniors, lovable to children, empathising and compassionate to sufferers,...there are many shades to the character Purvi. Explore them and compile them into an essay
              2. You mean a lot to me, Ansha Sayed

As fans, people whom we follow are like a world to us. They not only teach us or inspire us but unknowingly accompany us into everything that we take. So, through an essay, tell what Ansha Sayed means to you
       Rules:

1. Essay must relate to the themes and writing prompt. A deviation will lead to disqualification.
    2. Essay must be your original work.
      3. Facts used in the essay should be authentic.
        4. Essay can be no longer than 250 words. There is no lower limit.
                5. Two entries of  by a participant is allowed. The themes shouldn't be the same.
         6. Send the entries to me, i.e. ..Himani.. and -SAMAN- by July 6, 11:59 PM IST.Subject folder should say, 'Essay Contest Entries'

Voting Rules :

1. Rate the entries out of five, in a way,  Entry 1 : X/5
2. Vote for theme one entries only.

ALL THE BEST TO THE PARTICIPANTS!!!!!

Edited by ..Himani.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Theme 1 : Different facets of Inspector Purvi's personality

Entry 1 :

It's not always that we find a character so well developed and integrated so seamlessly into our team. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Inspector Purvi is her soft spoken and co-operative nature, and the care and concern she has for all her teammates. She's not one who can ever think of going against any of them, especially her seniors, and her selfless concern for them is prominently seen on many occasions. At the same time, they too love her as family. She is tender at heart and not adept at concealing emotion for long, but that does not make her weak. She proved her valour on countless occasions, be it by her numerous action sequences and apt disguise scenes, becoming the only female cop to rescue her senior without any help or unearthing valuable clues with her keen observation during investigative scenes. Her lovable scenes with children are widely appreciated and we also see her general compassion towards victims of crimes on several occasions. With her daring role in episodes like "Box Mein Hatya", she established herself as an icon of women's strength and glory in the eyes of many.

Entry 2 :

I hold that a strongly marked personality can influence descendents for generations. Inspector Purvi's attitude is always of a piece with that of a hotshot sleuth. It's difficult for me to do hierarchical assessment of her personality because each trait of her does deserve first rank. She can be red and fierce like a Syrian tiger while serene and calm like blue tide. As silent as acquiescence and as fluent as Martin Luther King. Women gained full chivalric acceptance when she joined the department. The way she explained that liberty should also be women's prerogative in Box Mein Hatya, by   succoring a young girl from street roughnecks, and grappling with them in the hotel was impressive. And then its Cid Mein Singham 3, where some thugs under coercion takes a girl unto the terrace and then a scrimmage takes place. It was indeed a perfect display of women power. Regarding pain to criminals, i'll better mention Sabooto ka Rahasya where a girl takes reprisal against Cid because Inspector Purvi was selected by Acp instead of her. We are shown a fracas at end and Purvi's impressive expertise and repulse in actions made mincemeat of the criminal. With her true mettle she proved that a girl can also be knight on a white charger i.e In the episode Rahasya Dweep where she got Pankaj out of a tight spot. Blood makes you related and loyalty makes you family. And she knew how to bear that steadfast trait in her.   

.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Theme 2 : You mean a lot to me, Ansha Sayed

Entry 1 :

It would be hard for me to compile my thoughts into a limited essay, much less express them properly because I've always believed more in feeling some things from within. But I read a quote recently - almost anyone can make you smile by doing something special, but it takes someone special to make you smile even without doing anything. By their mere presence, and a mere thought. It took me two years to realize it, but I finally did and I can only thank our CID all the more for it, for giving me someone I look up to as my elder sister from my heart. And the reason, is something I think all those who know can feel in their heart. I'm grateful that she is with us and I pray our bond is maintained forever. I'm not saying she's the best actress in the world or an entity of adoration. There may be others better at those levels. But they're not Ansha di. They can be the best at everything, but they can never be Ansha di. Like we say there can never be another Asha or Tasha in CID, for me there also cannot be another Purvi in CID. I love her for who she is... no more, no less. Nobody else can take that place in my heart, ever.

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice...πŸ˜›β­οΈ
I liked both the essays a lot and the essay on theme 2 is also nice..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Theme 1: Entry 1-4/5

Theme 1:Entry 2- 4.5/5
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Theme 1
Entry1: 4/5
Entry2: 4.5/5
Both r niceπŸ‘

Theme 2
Nicely described the feelings, emotions & opinion...β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by aditya_anjaana - 8 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Theme 1

Entry 1: 4/5
Entry 2 : 4.5/5

theme 2

The organiser says don't vote but I think you deserve some marks...hence 4.5/5 from me.
Edited by visrom - 8 years ago
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Theme 1:

I would have loved if essays were on Purvi as a person rather than a character 😳. Just my personal preference. But I see that theme itself is around Character Purvi 😳. Both entries are great and to express the vastness and numerous facets of Purvi within few sentences is a real tough job. Big πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for both writers. I know you guys want to appreciate the character but FW has done few character assassinations as well due to their habit of stepping on their own foot . I would have loved more if the paragraphs managed to pint to the flaws as well. 😳

Marks:
Entry 1 - 4.5/5
Entry 2 - 4/5

Theme 2:
Good chance to say all you feel πŸ˜†..
Entry sent is πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ with no exaggeration at all πŸ‘πŸΌ
Such a humble and honest display of emotions .. I know I should not give marks but I still feel appreciating the writer 4.75/5 πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Minionite thumbnail
Theme 1
Entry 1 - 4.5/5
Entry 2 - 4.5/5

Theme 2
Even though we aren't supposed to rate, I'm still rating.
Entry 1 - 4.5/5
MoodyMango thumbnail
Theme 1 :
Entry 1 : 4/5
Entry 2 : 4.5/5

Very nice essays.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Theme 2 essay is also very nice.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Theme 1