Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
chalo Ji, Dansh ka Vinash is near 
Today he dug his own grave 

And today marks the beginning of the end ... 

What didn't go well with me was of course the abala nari act of Katherine 

This girl was such a trained fighter, she could hold her own against the mighty Shiva 

Fight off an entire enemy of thugs 

And yet today, the new lot of writers seem to forgotten all that 

She just kept calling out to Rudra 

Number cut... 

Vibhishan - ab Kya kahain - I did not like the abala nari talk 

Simply because Katherine is a Garuda 

Her strength equal to other garudas 

Vibhishan will not fight to save millions of people on earth 

Who are suffering 

But he will fight to save the one in number lady, who actually, if the writers had not messed it up 

Was more than a match for Danshshssh... 

Waise bhi, his black leggings and butterfly skirt was ridiculous in the extreme 

And the way he was lynching nihaththa Rudra was also not right 

Healed about dharma, yet he lacked empathy for the people whose lives were in danger back on earth

Poor writing ... 

Once again, the writers seem confused about what challenges to place at every door. 

But chalo Ji

One good thing Vibhishan bhiayya has done 

That is ringing the death knell for Dansh 

Rahil by the way, was hugely entertaining  today 

The cocky Dansh, arrogant and unfeeling in the extreme 

Mocking at Rudra, overconfident in the extreme 

Was well done by him... 

Precap - looks very intense - Who is the Garuda who will be sacrificed on this dwar?

Tiwari? Or nagpramukh? 

Or the maharakshak Garuda pramukh himself? 

Janane me liye dekhte rahiye ...

Mahakumbh, Kal raat 8 baje 

Air aaj number 6/10 

Out of this 4 number toh Dansh ke hain 

Aur 2 number Vibhishan ki bum pe butterfly wings costume ke ...

Waise he kept up his role of letting out the secret that helped ram slay ravana 

And will now help Rudra slay Dansh. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu123.happy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well written Arshi . The scene which i could not digest at all was a scary , teary  katherine clinging to rudra n shivanand like a bollywood damsel in distress. That was like destroying d essence of a rugged n fighter katherine completely .I do hope that these characters in mk which hv been so painstakingly built up are not treated shoddily towards d end . Yes , Dansh was as usual entertaining in his now trademark , slightly over d top but eyecatching mannerisms 
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arshi very nice post.
A very disappointing episode. Disappointing start to a beginning of end.😡
Kathrine was shown very weak which is totally contrast to her previous skills. Kya phir se writer badal gaye kya?😡 
Last week it was a quiz contest today was a lackluster episode. ðŸ˜²
Why Rudra gets thrashed ? it looked senseless. Poor story writing.
Dansh was good in his acting but today it looked out of place as it completely diffused the seriousness of the situation. 
I am glad the show is ending. It is sure to be disappointing end. 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu123.happy

Well written Arshi . The scene which i could not digest at all was a scary , teary  katherine clinging to rudra n shivanand like a bollywood damsel in distress. That was like destroying d essence of a rugged n fighter katherine completely .I do hope that these characters in mk which hv been so painstakingly built up are not treated shoddily towards d end . Yes , Dansh was as usual entertaining in his now trademark , slightly over d top but eyecatching mannerisms 

So true Annu, the characters are losing their essence, the garudas are supposed to be having special powers, but in all this flip to clean Ganga mission from quest for Amrit - the whole essence of the story and chacaters is lost 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: seedhibaat

Arshi very nice post.

A very disappointing episode. Disappointing start to a beginning of end.😡
Kathrine was shown very weak which is totally contrast to her previous skills. Kya phir se writer badal gaye kya?😡 
Last week it was a quiz contest today was a lackluster episode. ðŸ˜²
Why Rudra gets thrashed ? it looked senseless. Poor story writing.
Dansh was good in his acting but today it looked out of place as it completely diffused the seriousness of the situation. 
I am glad the show is ending. It is sure to be disappointing end. 

True, it was really disappointing. 

The whole argument of Vibhishana was unconvincing acc to me 

Zabardasti ka, total

Looking at the way the whole story has been dumped, and the characters lost, I think ending the show is mercy killing! 

Why was Rudra thrashed while Dansh sat around batting his eyelids was poor writing ! 

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today there were at the third dwaar?

How are they going to wind up this story in three more episodes?
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Today there were at the third dwaar?

How are they going to wind up this story in three more episodes?

Hi Nandy. Bhelcomes baick hello hi bye bye 

This was the fourth dwar and I think the writers have also run out of ideas so now they shall zoom past the other 3 end the kahani with ganga maiyya ki ghar wapasi 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dekhte hain, aage aur kyaa kyaa hotaa hain, ant se pehle.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well my take on the epi. I would say it was a fast paced epi, completely meeting my expectation. Coming to what Kat did and why she did I am reserving that for my mega post at the end of the show. I hope CVs wont disappoint me. So far they haven't. From precap also it looks I am on right track. Even if its not as I expected I will put in the forum what I expected. So no analysis of Kat and her actions from me today.

I will stick to Vibishan beating Rudra, his ideals and why he isn't convinced they have come to protect Amrit. For Vibishan he left the family's side because he felt what his brother did was wrong. Bringing another man's wife as a captive and lusting on her was not acceptable to him. He did reason out with his brother to give her back to her husband with full honour. When nothing worked, he comes as a ally to Rama and plays a very important role in the battle Ram Vs Ravan especially in bringing down Ravan's biggest defense Indrajit. He is instrumental in stopping that pooja in between so that Indrajit cannot get Amratha and Lakshman is able to kill him.
So this man for the larger victory of dharma have forsaken his family. To be responsible for one's brother's death, nephew's death and death of many other dear and near ones. Forced to see his bhabi a widow, still forced to take the mantle of king of Lanka this man's journey was a tall order. Yes what he did was for the victory of dharma, but his actions can always be interpreted by wrong forces as the need to get to power. That's how our misguided society is. What Ravan did to Sita will be forgotten, but will remember how Vibishan got power. Society never ponder over the cause by which Vibishan stood against his brother, but will remember Vibishan going to enemy side. It's a painful situation where a person is forced to take a lot of flak for his decision.

Now Rudra is in a similar situation. Vibishan wants to kill Dansh. Rudra comes in between to save him because he wants to save the larger humanity and for that Dansh is needed. Dansh laughs mercilessly. Vibishan beats Rudra. But he doesn't give up because he has to ful fill his duty. In a way Vibishan sees the man in Rudra much above him, keeping his duty and the goodness of entire humanity above his personal tragedy.That's why he blesses him with the knowledge Dansh is not needed at the end. That Maya, that incomplete knowledge lifts in front of Rudra. His love for humanity paves the way for others to cross the 4th door even if he is not able to do so. Yes if the precap is to be believed he gives his life in the path of duty( Not sure whether he is dead or some more twist. Though I expect some twist)

Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
irsha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post...😊 
there were 2 things undigestable for me...
1 abla naari type of kat😲😡 and 

2 speed recovery of naag parmukh dansh😕

but 1 thing... may be someone from the lot gives his power or somthing to rudra just like rudra's friend (0000psss  i forgot his names😳)

but the progress of the story is surely a disappointing one...
as where are garudas special powers...😡
now, TM is not required at the final stage...😕
shiva's brain
and why MM didn't came wid them...
as throughout the show they told that getting amrit is possible only if all the 7 garudas are together
and the 7th door will also open accordingly🤢