Images you want..index first page

vaidahip thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Please feel free to press the Thank you button if you found this thread helpful😳

Jai and Bani gallery created by our dear own Ziddi https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/445308

INDEX:
Jai Bani Anniversary Fiasco Starting pg  80 - 88 (This includes dances, jai screaming at Pia, Bani in shock phase (symbolic shower etc... ) Jai being thrown out by maasi

Jai and Bani: pg 7 (feeding each other),  pg. 8 (pink dori scene) ,  pg. 8 (Jai lifting Bani),  pg. 9 (closing curtain),  pg 9 (rain scene),  pg. 12 (karva chauth scene), pg 12 (picture of both),  pg. 14 (Jai and Bani dancing),  pg. 15 ( Bani's dance sequence), pg 16 (June 19th night), pg 17 (Jai and Bani's wedding), pg 19 (Jai and Bani goa scene), pg 20 (ganesh chaturti), pg 22 (jai in towel in bathroom), pg 29  & 30 (jai bani hug) pg 31 (Jai talks to unborn child), pg 32, pg34 (towel wipping scene), pg 40, pg 41 (Jai comforting Bani), pg 43 (Jai's dream sequence- "I Love You" also the hug),pg 43 (rano's paghphere) pg 46& pg 47 (pooja and aarti and giving gifts to kids), pg 48 & 49(Mukesh Mills- Bani in Yellow pink sari and Jai in black), pg 52 ( Jai upset at Bani thinking that Bani is pregnant), pg 53 & 95 (Jai placing shawl over Bani at Hospital), pg 55 (Jai and Bani.. during the ALMOST confession by Jai), pg 57 (Bani places Jai's hand on her head), pg 60 (Jai takes Bani on a date), pg 64 (Jai Bani hug), pg 64 (Jai and Bani at mandir; good quality pg 71), pg 66 (JB before second C night), pg 68 (second C night, scroll down, second set of pic), pg 68 (JB after C night back at home), pg 70, pg 71 (Jai and Bani at Mandir), pg 78 (sangeet night), pg 80 & 81 (1st wedding anniversary includes the guests, and couple dancing.) ,  pg 94 (Jai talking to Bani when she in the hospital), pg 95 (Jai and Bani hug on time bomb), pg 99 (Jai asking Bani to stay up all night)

Jai:  Pg. 8 (eyes),  pg.8 (guilty Jai),  pg.10, pg 14 (singing), pg 19 (Jai crying), pg 23, pg 30, pg 30 (jai holding baby also pg 71), pg 31 (jai talks to unborn child), pg 38 beach scene, pg 43, pg 45, pg 46, pg 47 (in white before ONS), pg 46, pg 50 (with Gautami at ITA) pg 51(before marriage) pg 52 Jai talking to boy krishna, pg 56 (Jai at ITA, hugs by many), pg 63 (after he found about the miscarriage), pg 68 (with tarun), pg 71 (holding baby), pg 73 & 74(Jai on JIKNH), pg 74 (Jai proposes to Bani), Sia Kapoor pg 75, pg 78 (volleyball), pg 79 (promo), pg 96 (Jai at Zee Carnival)

Bani:  pg 14 (dance), pg 38, pg 42 (SBS-children day special), pg 43, pg 44 (sbs), pg 50 (with mom at ITA) pg 51 (before marriage), pg 55, pg 56 (before Karva chauth),pg 59 (dream sequence with Krishna), pg 60, pg 64 (scarf gets stuck in Puskar's zipper), pg 68 (Bani wearing black and blue), pg 79 (antakshri and promo), pg  80 (start of wedding preparations), pg 80 (dancing with Pia during her wedding anniversary), pg 81 (antakshari ), pg 94 (Bani's second dream of Krishna), pg 95 (crying talking to her unborn, finally comes out of her non responsive state)

Jigyasa pg 11 (black sari and black set), pg 24, pg 47(with aditya), pg 50 (ashwini at ITA), pg 67 (ashwini crying at Anu's wedding), pg 68, pg 69 (with Adi and tarun and massi)

Pushkar pg. 12, pg 14, pg 21 (shirtless), pg 39 (SaReGaMaPa Lil' champs), pg 40, pg 55 (with Bani.. looking for who stabbed Aditya), pg 56 (scene between him and Bani before karva chauth), pg 64 (Bani's scarf gets stuck in his zipper), pg 78 (volleyball), pg 81 (wedding with Pia)

Pia pg 40 (w/ pushkar), pg 56 &57 (JIKNH with Jai), pg 78 (volleyball), pg 80 (start of Bani's wedding preparations), pg 80 (dancing with Bani ; Bani's wedding anniversary), pg 81 (wedding with Pushkar)

Natwar pg. 14, pg 87

Sahil pg 17 (wedding day), pg 24, pg 45, pg 78 (volleyball)

Sahil and Rano pg 46, pg 53(Rano confesses her love for Sahil), pg 61 (after wedding), pg 69 (Rano tells Sahil she is pregnant), pg 70, pg 81 (wedding), pg 86 (divorce paper)

Ranveer pg 38, pg 40, pg 64 (bold during pooja), pg 67 (Ranveer bold), pg 78 (volleyball)

Ranveer and Raashi pg 47, pg 57, pg 60(2 sets of pictures..scroll down), pg 64 (Ranveer rude to Raashi), pg 65 (Ranveer Raashi hug), pg 67, pg 71 (at the outhouse), pg 79 , pg 81 (wedding)

Anu and Rohit pg 57, pg 58, pg 78 (volleyball), pg 81 (wedding), pg 94 (anu with baby)

Jai and Pia pg 17 (ONS), pg 19 (Jai slaps Pia), pg 79 (smiling and huggingπŸ˜•)

Tarun pg 20, pg 23, pg 45, pg 68 (with Jai), pg 69 (messing with Jigs with Adi)

Tarun and Lakshmi pg 95 (first meeting and Lakshmi imagining their kids)

Branali pg 23, pg 31, pg 55

3 sisters pg 24, pg 37, pg 38, pg 42(Rano's paghphere), pg 44

Aditya, Dadi and Maasi pg 71

Roshini pg 93

Dear KS members

While watching the KS video, do you ever wish that you can capture a particular scene in a picture? THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!πŸ˜›

Here is your chance, make a request of any scene you want as an image from any video to place in your siggy, avi or just a personal collection.πŸ˜›

I will start taking request from today. All you have to do is specify what episode and what exact scene you want. You can get even more specific by telling me the exact time the scene appears in the video, and I can capture that as an image.πŸ˜‰

You can make your requests in the avi and siggy section or in this post. As general I will try to post the most romantic scene between jai and bani and some separate images of characters in this post regularly. But I do hope that I get some requests.😳

Please do let me know if you think this is a good idea or not! thanks

Will wait for your requests,

Vaids

Here's an example

(More general) I'd like couple of scenes of Jai and Bani during the ganesh chaturti episode, Sept 6th.

(More specific) Sept 6th at 14:07 min into episode

p.s. this was pass through the moderators and they have agreed!

Edited by vaidahip - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wite_rainbow thumbnail
gr8 post vaidu...but will u have time?? cuz i kno u r super busy!!
vaidahip thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

gr8 post vaidu...but will u have time?? cuz i kno u r super busy!!

Thanks Munna bhaiπŸ€—

i know yaar, but i'm sure i can pull some time out to do this for the best forum ever (sounded cheesy i knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

SO munna bhai i will wait for your request, i'm sure you'd like many images of jigyasaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
wite_rainbow thumbnail
haha...am a fan but im nto a collector..unless its gold plated n diamond encrusted πŸ˜†
jk...am not a pic fan yaar!
lonely14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

haha...am a fan but im nto a collector..unless its gold plated n diamond encrusted πŸ˜†
jk...am not a pic fan yaar!

lol gold plated n diamond encrusted???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice post vaidahi hun!!!!! hmm me n pics??? i'll think about it. heheh

vaidahip thumbnail
Thanks guys! i hope others like the idea as wellπŸ˜•.. oh and the pictures are also to put in your siggy and avi's as well... so think about πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†   
wite_rainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely14

lol gold plated n diamond encrusted???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice post vaidahi hun!!!!! hmm me n pics??? i'll think about it. heheh

U KNO IT!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
We like the idea Vaid!!! how cud u even ask that??? I just need some time to think about which pic!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nice post vaidahip πŸ‘
i will request in the future, because it will help me with my avi creations
vaidahip thumbnail

(More specific) Sept 6th at 14:07 min into episode

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago