Jodha Akbar

New Article: Melanie Pais' 'fan moment' has the 'Laboni effect'..

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Melanie Pais recently had a fabulous journey as the deadly ghost Laboni in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar. As for Melanie, she had a great learning curve as an actor, as she got to do lot of variations in her character.
Well, Melanie is chilling out these days, with her track having ended in the show... But she simply can't get over the Laboni' effect even now..
The girl recently went to a super market to buy some stuff for her house and for herself. And she had a very interesting fan moment there, when one lady recognized her and came up to her with a bag full of gifts.
The bag contained Saffola Oil, Oreo Biscuits, Gulabari, Chocolates etc. Even though the person behaved friendly with Melanie, she maintained a distance from her. Also, when Melanie tried to shake hands with her, she promptly refused and got scared.
We contacted Melanie to know more on this fan interaction of hers, and the actress laughed her heart out and said, "Yes, it is true that one lady gave me a bag full of gifts at a super market. She even wanted to click a picture with me, but was doubtful of whether I will be seen on the camera lens (laughs). It was quite a memorable incident because I sensed that the lady was scared of me; she did not even shake hands with me. After a while, I realized the reason when she addressed me as Laboni. She really felt I am a ghost (smiles)."
Here is the bag of gifts that Melanie received from the lady..
Melanie, must say, you impressed one and all as Laboni!!
😲 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that was quite funny ðŸ˜†
Shivika_ishqbaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is really funny 😆
Thanks for sharing 😛
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah guys too much funny, I can't stop laughing after reading the article. 😆 But happy for her. Her hard work paid off. And looks like Laboni's character is more popular than Salim and Anarkali's. 😲
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its really hialrious 😆 nywyz thnx fr sharing... 😉
erning_w thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's soo funny.. ðŸ˜†
and tfs