fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday it was very funny seeing Sadhana spying and following Jayshree. I guess we also have our own James Bond in the show. 😆Edited by fatma201 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLeeRa thumbnail
😊 I guess it was also a good night to sneak around, Radha and Janvi made it to Neha's flat to look for the mms. And Shamli was out partying...loved her dialogue, she sure showed Murli.
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveLeeRa

😊I guess it was also a good night to sneak around, Radha and Janvi made it to Neha's flat to look for the mms. And Shamli was out partying...loved her dialogue, she sure showed Murli.

I am not happy with the idea of Shyamili reuniting with Murli. She doesn't deserve that creep. He has being treating her badly since their marriage. She deserves a man who will love and respect her.
neon145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya it was james bond day...every one where spying of thinking to spy on others...they should have used james bond background music...atleast v would have got good laugh... 🤣
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neon145

ya it was james bond day...every one where spying of thinking to spy on others...they should have used james bond background music...atleast v would have got good laugh... 🤣

Exactly, the music was the only thing missing. 🤣
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remembered the pink panther seeing that... but either way, it was funny to see everyone sneaking around, and then coming back right on time to catch other happenings in the house. ðŸ˜†
.Zephyr. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatma201

Exactly, the music was the only thing missing. 🤣

. Yes the pink panther theme , just have a listen to this 
http://youtu.be/9OPc7MRm4Y8 ðŸ˜†
Edited by .zephyr - 8 years ago
.Zephyr. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diaa

I remembered the pink panther seeing that... but either way, it was funny to see everyone sneaking around, and then coming back right on time to catch other happenings in the house. ðŸ˜†

I used to watch so much pink panther when i was a kid ðŸ˜›
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diaa

I remembered the pink panther seeing that... but either way, it was funny to see everyone sneaking around, and then coming back right on time to catch other happenings in the house.😆

And no one getting caught this time. 😆
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .zephyr

. Yes the pink panther theme , just have a listen to this

http://youtu.be/9OPc7MRm4Y8😆

Now the scene is complete. 🤣