FF - Our Undying Love Part 15 on Page 56

Mouni. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone. I am Mouni. πŸ˜Š I am a big fan of Jodha Akbar and Paridhi and Rajat are a couple to die for.  
 I love the FFs here on the forum. I have read many works here and I truly appreciate the works. πŸ‘
This is my first post on forum as I wish to narrate a story too, a product of pure imagination πŸ˜›

Please let me know how it is and I will continue on the basis of response. πŸ˜³

NOTE :

To get notified of the updates via PM, please add me to your buddy list. πŸ˜Š
(Thanks Bindu for the help πŸ€— )
Edited by Mouni. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mouni. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was 10pm at the night time but the city of night life was at its full-swing. The various green rooms were a testimony to the chaos they were undergoing. One such green-room among them had an encounter of its own kind.

"How dare you use my stuff?", a gorgeously obstinate lady roared at the other lady who was present in the same green room.

"Oh sorry I really didn't know it was yours!", the alleged lady replied in a polite tone while placing the eye-liner in the palm of the accuser.

"Wow. I very well know your type of women. Real losers.", she squinted her eyes at her and turned around to get her make-up fixed.

The lady who was just addressed as a loser put her palm on the shoulder of the retreating rude lady and stopped her.

"I didn't intentionally take your eye-liner. I misplaced mine and couldn't arrange another. Since the show is about to begin, I thought I could just use yours and because you weren't here sometime ago, I thought I'd thank you later. But seems I was mistaken. I'd have done better without this eye-liner than using one of a person who has no understanding whatsoever.", she retorted back with full swing. The loser' word had hit her raw nerve and therefore her calm peeled off.

"You bitch", the stubborn lady spat. "Haven't your parents taught you any manners? Using others' stuff without their knowledge and instead of thanking them, you accuse them. I don't understand who made you a part of this significant show."

Even before the numbed lady could reply, the stubborn lady turned around. "Argh why am I even wasting my time on this petty woman." "Ana", she called aloud to her make-up aide "Please get me ready. Quickly. Not a single second to waste."

"Parents." And after the words pierced through her ear-drums, the rest words fell on deaf ears.

SLAP. A banging sound echoed in the green-room and the stubborn lady soon realised what had just landed on her cheeks. 

"Don't bloody ever go on my parents.", she hissed at her. "Coz if you do, you get this."

She flipped around and stormed out of the room, only to crash with a taut masculine form, who had just opened the door and was probably about to come inside.

sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo for ur first story dear😊
Shivika_ishqbaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for first story... πŸ€—
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the story.