from me to you

Share
Posted: 2015-07-03T19:49:21Z
 Hi hiHug
it's been so long that we touched base with each other. I was just reading my OS which i had written about Rashi's SR. good memories. remember the parties we had? we blew up DDBEDS forum. We were a big happy family.


oh my dears. i missed you all. how is everyone? Ramadhan Mubarak to our Muslim brothers  and sisters. Just checking in to see how everyone is. What shows are you following now? If you're not to busy hit me up. Love you guysSmile Sorry just having an emotional flash back of our times spent here on this forum.Cry

love always,

Jen.
















Edited by --Jenelle-- - 2015-07-03T20:01:56Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2015-07-06T02:08:56Z
Hi Jen, Me too missing every one and all those activities in this forum.  I come here whenever I am online. 
Very nice post Jen, 
Now I am waiting for Arhaan's return ...don't know how long we have to wait for it!!!!!!!!
"RAMDAN MUBARAK" To everyone. 
Edited by manissha - 2015-07-06T02:10:03Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2015-07-06T09:28:31Z
Originally posted by manissha


Hi Jen, Me too missing every one and all those activities in this forum.  I come here whenever I am online. 
Very nice post Jen, 
Now I am waiting for Arhaan's return ...don't know how long we have to wait for it!!!!!!!!
"RAMDAN MUBARAK" To everyone. 

hey mannishaHug

how are you dear?
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-07-06T15:06:10Z
Hi Jen how are you?Hug How is Kaylee and Rishi?

Miss this forum and all the members that were part of it.  How much I would look forward for the episode and hear everyone's take on it.

Not much active on other forums except maybe Pratigya.  I watch a couple of other shows but not regularly.  Now I'm waiting for Pooja's new show to start on Like Ok looks very promising. 

Miss AB wish to see him sometime soon.

"RAMDAN MUBARAK" to everyoneSmile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-07-07T07:40:34Z
Originally posted by rekrn


Hi Jen how are you?Hug How is Kaylee and Rishi?

Miss this forum and all the members that were part of it.  How much I would look forward for the episode and hear everyone's take on it.

Not much active on other forums except maybe Pratigya.  I watch a couple of other shows but not regularly.  Now I'm waiting for Pooja's new show to start on Like Ok looks very promising. 

Miss AB wish to see him sometime soon.

"RAMDAN MUBARAK" to everyoneSmile

Hey ReksHug

I'm good. Rishi and Kaylee are doing great.

 How are things at your place?

I miss this forum so much. we were all a big happy familyCry

I am following tumhi ho bandhu sakha Tumhi on Zee.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-07-07T19:02:28Z
Originally posted by --Jenelle--


Originally posted by rekrn


Hi Jen how are you?Hug How is Kaylee and Rishi?

Miss this forum and all the members that were part of it.  How much I would look forward for the episode and hear everyone's take on it.

Not much active on other forums except maybe Pratigya.  I watch a couple of other shows but not regularly.  Now I'm waiting for Pooja's new show to start on Like Ok looks very promising. 

Miss AB wish to see him sometime soon.

"RAMDAN MUBARAK" to everyoneSmile

Hey ReksHug

I'm good. Rishi and Kaylee are doing great.

 How are things at your place?

I miss this forum so much. we were all a big happy familyCry

I am following tumhi ho bandhu sakha Tumhi on Zee.


Everything is good hereSmile  

So true everybody was so friendly and welcoming here
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-07-15T11:48:11Z
Hello everyone Hug..me too missing u all n all the action v had in this forum.Cry Hope Arhaan comes back soon n v all meet once again on a daily basis.I do peep in the forum still sometimes. 
Such a sweet,nice n a much wanted post Jen .Thank u for this .ClapSmile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-07-16T07:37:53Z
Originally posted by heera1702


Hello everyone Hug..me too missing u all n all the action v had in this forum.Cry Hope Arhaan comes back soon n v all meet once again on a daily basis.I do peep in the forum still sometimes. 
Such a sweet,nice n a much wanted post Jen .Thank u for this .ClapSmile

Hey How are you?

i have missed everyone so much.

How are things at home? hope all is well

1 Likes this

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 8 Replies
  • 922Views

Topic started by --Jenelle--

Last replied by heera1702

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP