TOI:Ekta wants to marry Chetan Bhagat, if he is available

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ekta Kapoor who recently visited the 'Nach Baliye' sets with her father, veteran actor Jeetendra was even shaking a leg with him on the Nach manch.

Being on a platform where jodis are performing and competing for the coveted Nach Baliye trophy, how would the producer be spared. During one such interaction on stage, Ekta was in a spot when quizzed about her own marriage plans.

Known for her quirky sense of humour, Ekta Kapoor was quick to respond that had Chetan Bhagat been available, she would have happily married him. While the rest of the crowd present on the sets including Ekta were in splits, Chetan was seen blushing and falling short of words.

Evidently the Nach manch was full of activity in the presence of such a magnetic personality and ace producer, Ekta Kapoor.

TNN | Jul 3, 2015, 02.56 PM IST

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ha Ha wonder if chethan would have wanted to marry EKta he would have to change his story writing style
Natkat thumbnail
It would be funny Ekta and chethan and chethan will have to write stories for ektas shows.😆
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

It would be funny Ekta and chethan and chethan will have to write stories for ektas shows.😆

maybe... that's in his contract.  
Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh God, i know she said it it in a humourous way..but wat a thing to speak! I just hope she won't form a real life triangle like she do all time in her shows...it may be a 'humor' and funny common thing for such ppl,,but if it is spoken in society..the one said wud have been called bad names and it might even break a relationship...how awkward his wife wud have felt had she came over this statement of hers? She proved she is 'Ekta'..the ideal brain behind all 'such' shows
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LovelyLakshmi-

oh God, i know she said it it in a humourous way..but wat a thing to speak! I just hope she won't form a real life triangle like she do all time in her shows...it may be a 'humor' and funny common thing for such ppl,,but if it is spoken in society..the one said wud have been called bad names and it might even break a relationship...how awkward his wife wud have felt had she came over this statement of hers? She proved she is 'Ekta'..the ideal brain behind all 'such' shows

Well said.. The last line.   But i think by mow his wife is over this no sense after all that transpired with chetan.. Even the farah episode.
Natkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Well said.. The last line.   But i think by mow his wife is over this no sense after all that transpired with chetan.. Even the farah episode.

Ha ha yeah.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Ekta and Chetan whatta combinations ðŸĪŠ
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

Ha Ha wonder if chethan would have wanted to marry EKta he would have to change his story writing style

would she influence him to add he letter"K" into his name ??😉ðŸ˜ē
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha ha guys u r too much 😆