Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Started something new after a while, i hope you all like it and continue to read it.
Please do give me your feedback, its been a while since i've written something.
Enjoy.

Manvi's phone rang "Hello", She answered.

"Manvi! where are you! why aren't you at the party?!", Rohit one of Manvi's close friend Aka Boy best friend screamed down the phone while loud music played in the background.

"Yeah Manvi where are you?!", Riya her best friend snatched the phone of Manvi and asked her.

"Why did you just snatch the phone off me i was speaking to Manvi", Rohit screamed

"Shut up will you rohit", Riya screamed back at him.

This was so normal for Manvi to hear Riya and Rohit argue all the time literally.

"IF YOU BOTH SHUT UP, MAYBE THEN I'LL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION", Manvi yelled down the phone.

Hearing Manvi yell both Rohit and Riya became silent and Manvi spoke "Well i'm not at the party because i'm at home trying finish this photography assignment thats needs to be handed in tomorrow morning at 9:00am so therefore i can't come and leave this hanging or else professor smith will eat me alive", She told them.

"It isn't fun without you", Rohit and Riya sulked.

"Come on guys enjoy yourself, i'm missing you both but i got to finish this", She tried to cheer them up.

"Your the best Manvi", They said.

"Alright alright now i gotta go bye bye bye", and she hung up the phone.

Manvi Chaudary 22 years old, who was studying medicine at UCL (university college London) a prestigious university.  Manvi was a very ambitious person anyone could come across she knew what she wanted and she'd put all the hard work into making it happen. Manvi had a bubbly personality she was loud, crazy, shopaholic and partyholic, most of her weekends were spent partying and getting completely drunk but getting drunk had reduced since she was becoming a doctor. Besides doing all the social stuff she was also i big nerd when it came to studying, she was an all rounder student good at everything.  When it came to work she would block out everything and get that done and do it to the best she could. Manvi had many friends but she had two best friends Rohit and Riya who were also studying medicine. Being born and brought up in London people may think she was well away from her indian culture but everyone was so wrong, she was at heart a pure indian with movies, songs, culture. Her house was also a typical indian family home, Manvi had an older sister named jeevika and she lived with her parents. Manvi's aunties, uncles and grandparents were all here in London so she was always taught indian culture. Manvi was famous amongst many boys but she never really had a thing for any of them believe it or not she never had a boyfriend, being young she was too busy having fun with childhood and being an all rounder student that she never gave boys a chance and now it was the same however now she was party animal and also an amazing photographer and did photography on the side and she did a one year photography degree before going into medicine. But even then she didn't give any boys chances as she thought it was a complete waste of time and energy, she believed in when she finds the right person she'll know.

"Basically guys there's a party happening tomorrow night, an old friend has kind of arranged it, its sort of like happening in his back garden as his parents are away so he's invited me and asked to bring along 2 more, so its you guys who are coming", Manvi told Rohit and Riya as they were walking out of the gates of the university.

"We don't even know anyone there Manvi", Rohit complained.

"You guys aren't the only ones going you know, maddy is also coming and she's probably going to bring like mark and lia", Manvi told them to encourage them to come.

"Maddy, how does she know this guy?", Riya asked curiously.

"Well steve this guy who's party it is, Maddy knows him from a get together thing we once had and i was there but i already knew steve", She explained.

"Come on guys just come along it won't be that bad", She tried to convince them.

"Alright fine", They both agreed.

"But Manvi why does this party sound a bit weird to me?", Rohit asked.

Manvi became nervous and it was so obvious on her face, Riya and both Rohit noticed this.

"Speak up Manvi", Riya demanded.

"Well basically, the parties we normally go to are like normal parties with dancing and alcohol and middle class people and so on, however this party is different you'll have people with drugs and people who not as classy sort street hoods would be there", She explained to them.

"Manvi you mad child, street hoods and people like that having parties always comes with a bad flow", Rohit said.

"Guys, you both didn't grow up in rough areas or went to school with people like that or maybe even if you did you didn't interact with me,  so the difference is i've grown up with people like that going to school with, knowing all the crazy stuff there doing and practically i grew up in a rough area but for me it was all fine, but being with people like this isn't so bad trust me, you guys just have to get to know them and interact with different people", She explained herself.

"Alright fair enough but only for you", Riya said.

"You guys are the best", Manvi hugged them both.

"But this does not mean we have drugs, we keep away from them, understood!", She demanded.

"Understood", They replied.

Manvi, Rohit and Riya arrived at this party, with loud music playing which could be heard down the road. Walked into the back garden to see a big tent up with lights dimmed out and spot lights, all sorts of people were around, people in corners smoking, making out, drinking or just dancing about. Rohit and Riya just looked around, as it was all so different for them.

"Manvi! There you are", Steve walked over to greet Manvi.

"Hi steve, this is Rohit and Riya my best friends", She introduced.

"Hi guys, i'm steve make yourself comfortable", He welcomed them.

"Hi steve, thanks", They both said.

"I'll be back in a sec Manvi", steve said and walked off.

"This guy isn't so bad he's very welcoming", Said riya feeling less awkward.

"See i told you this whole thing isn't so bad", She said.

"Lets walk over to some other people i know and introduce them to you", She said and walked over.

Manvi greeted all her old school mates and friends who she spent her high school and college life with and she introduced Rohit and Riya to them too. After a while Rohit and Riya had relaxed a lot and they were having there own conversation with Manvi's friends and got to know them.

"Hows your medicine going", rachel asked.

"Its going great", Manvi answered.

After awhile steve came back to speak to Manvi "Manvi quick word with you", He said.

"Sure", She said and walked to the side with him.

"You know that guy in the corner wearing a white top has a fag of weed in his hand", Steve said pointing across.

"Yeah what about him?", She asked confused.

Basically he's asked about you to me, why don't you go have a chat with him", Steve suggested.

Manvi laughed "Steve you know me and boys that doesn't happen, and sorry no offence looking at him he looks off his head and he's a complete stranger i would't want to speak to him", She told him straight up.

"Manvi you'll never change, its just a little chat", Steve laughed.

"I'm good steve, i'm here to enjoy the party", She replied and walked off.

Manvi walked to the small bar that was set up to get herself a drink and stood there talking to everyone.

Tall figure walked and stood behind her, Manvi's back was towards him and he ordered himself a drink.

"Excuse me", He said, which caught Manvi' attention she turned around to see a tall figure who had a glass in his hand, his was slightly built up and dressed in a white t-shirt and rugged blue jeans looking causal but that bad considering he was drug addict.

"Yeah", Manvi answered.

"I'm Virat, and you are?", He introduced himself.

"I'm Manvi", She introduced herself too, the rest of the people that were standing with her looked at Virat and in sudden fear they walked off, Manvi felt a bit weird.

This was the guy that had asked Steve about her, she really didn't want to start a conversation with this guy at all.

"Well Hi Manvi, never really seen you around", He said starting a conversation.

Virat's voice was so deep it was sexy Manvi thought but she avoided the thought, he was completely of his head high, he had such a manly masculine look to him, she wasn't going to deny the fact he was attractive his features were slim and almost perfect and his eyes gave this look which felt so electrifying. This was so unlike Manvi to be thinking like this about a guy and specially this drug addict.

"Yeaah I don't really come these kind of parties, not my thing".

"Yeaah I gathered that, you don't like the sort of girl that would be around these sort of parties".

"If you had gathered that, then why did you ask?", She thought it was so dumb of him asking if he knew.

"Needed to start a conversation somehow", He laughed.

"Well now that your conversation is done, I'm going to go and join my friends", She just wanted to run away from him.

"I didn't say I was done", He replied and made her stop in her tracks.

She turned and replied "Well I am".

Virat watched her as she walked off, this was the first time a girl walked away from him and wasn't charmed by him, he liked it, he seemed to like this attitude.

"Manvi, I liked it", He said to himself.

"How was the chat?", Steve asked sipping on his drink.

"What kind of stupid people come to your party Steve", Manvi complained.

"Your calling yourself stupid?", He laughed.

"STEVE!" Manvi screamed and laughed.

Virat was watching Manvi from a distance, observing everything about her.

Manvi decided to leave it was around 12:30am and this was when the party would completely downgrade and she didn't really want her friends to experience it, so she said her goodbyes and left. Virat saw her leave and went after her.

"Its quite late, do you want a lift?", He asked.

Manvi made a face and turned around "NO, I'm good I've got a car, and anyways legally drinking and driving is wrong and unsafe" She replied.

"Got a point".

"So technically I should be asking you if you would like a lift, which I won't", Saying that she walked off.

"Manvi Virat doesn't act like this with many girls, never really speaks to girls first or has never really been given the attitude treatment, girls are always charmed by him", Steve was stunned to see Virat like this.

"Well I'm not like the other girls I don't waste my time on such guys".

"Manvi, Virat I think likes that about you, he's not going to back off".

"Whatever don't have time for him, anyways take care", Manvi told him and walked off. 

How did you guys find the first chapter?

For Pm send me a buddy request.

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Lovveeddd it...
Manvi,Rohit and Riya scenes were really good...
Lovvveeeddd Virat and Manvi scenes..
It was superrr...
It was a sweet and a great update
Pleaseee update soon...

nidhiagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start dear waiting for next update ...thanku soo much for the new ff plz pm me when u update ...luv u
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear pls continue it๐Ÿ˜Š am loving it๐Ÿ‘
NIVILOV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
vowww wat an update yr aesummm