Want dis show to go off air :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Once I was in love wid dis show. I watched for Kratika, Abhishek n the concept of a working woman. But now its all trashy wid d heroine as d doormat. I stopped watching dis crap show 4m 1 or 1 n 1/2 months. Payal who even did not liked d idea of boy's family cumn to see girl terming it as like things for exhibition has turned into a dumb n lier. She did not stopped her marriage due to people talking abt them dat a woman stopped her marriage n her baraat went back. Then she tell Dev not to tell anyone abt his unemployment n also dat they sud never tell her family abt it as her will anyway get a job soon. Is she d same Payal who helped a man 4m getn tortured by Ayodhya in initial eppisodes? Is she d same Payal who even hated d idea of boy's family cumn to see Payal? Is she d same Payal who saved Dev 4m d man who was abt to give him plot for his coaching class in return of some contract 4m Payal? Is she d same Payal who exposed d coaching class scam n saved Dev 4m d problem? No, she is not d same Payal but someone else. She knows d realities of Dev's family but still is always very nice wid them as if they r Gods. She wud have even given her salary to them if Dev had not stopped her. Dev is better than her cuz atleast he is not mama's boy who will always listen to her wid 1-2 emotional blackmails n torture his wife on her wish. More than Natru, Bhaktin Billi, Jaiswal, Guddi n Ayodhya I hate dis idiot Payal😡. They r giving bad messages to d audience thru dis stupid show. Is she really d only female engineer of her hometown Chaibasa?😲 So, I hope dis show goes off air instead of changed timing wen Sarojini will take 6:30pm slot.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
patience, my dear😆😆😆..
yoyr wish will be granted soon..
meanwhile, pls wish Kratika Sengar a happywala budday😳😆...
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The show s going to end ...It s not shifting its time...
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's going to end on 17th July
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

It's going to end on 17th July

Making Payal a mahaan n doormat was d biggest mistake😡.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Making Payal a mahaan n doormat was d biggest mistake😡.

They just lost the plot right at the start itself...