Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

you dream abt Dhruhi...😳...thats sweet but its good things got clear out before more heartbreak...
i never dream abt Dhruhi...i never thought of them as a off-screen couple though they are gorgeous...but i do dream abt Manya lot...😳

its good dhruv/rafi reveal it out in earlier stages...no link-ups articles and all
lets see who are the lucky boys in hiba-anjum lives...😳

I was dreaming abt dhruhi for time pass only  πŸ˜†, I always knew Hiba is not Dhruv kind of girl and it's not possible , Easy to guess from their combo interviews πŸ˜†, he seems like a guy who prefers mature girls , Hiba is still very young and immature , I am done with shipping , very bad experience πŸ˜† ( my only two fav Jodies got married till date , Ram- Gautami and Hiten-gauri )  , and now have also realised so called hot scenes are just so mechanical , if one has to fall in love they fall for real life personality not what we see in the characters ( even after bad experience we still start dreaming that they r like their character in real life as well and start shipping  πŸ˜†  ),  and good chemistry is nothing but hard work of writers and directors and editors ...with the time have realised most of lead actresses ( no offence , does not mean all ) are dumbo in real life , actors r flirt ...I used to love pratyusha and Shukla in Bv and then saw the real prats in big boss πŸ˜† , such a stupid , immature and idiot girl she is , no wonder Shukla didn't fall for her πŸ˜† ( it's just an example ) , have many more examples πŸ˜†

Then they have families and background like we have in real lives , it's easy for us to ship but marriage is a big step and they have to look after everything and only luck and destiny if things fall in place 

Big boss and Bach Baliye kinda reality shows has also helped me a lot to stop shipping , to understand their real life personalities ... most of the time I find contestants annoying πŸ˜†

And Like divine said , even I am not surprised , I always had a feeling he is taken πŸ˜³

P.S. Long post πŸ˜†
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am surprised...that none of us has thought abt Dhruhi off-screen...our forum is the best...neither we ship couple off-screen...we have fanwars...nor we are obsessed with personal lives of the actors/actress...we are very cooperative and only obsessed with Manya-Rara...and even more cooperative when it comes to KauDra scenes...

And still we are on rank 15!πŸ‘ That is a big achievement. Even after a completely peaceful forum with almost no problems with the storyline! Wow! We people surely are amazing in that case.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I am surprised...that none of us has thought abt Dhruhi off-screen...our forum is the best...neither we ship couple off-screen...we have fanwars...nor we are obsessed with personal lives of the actors/actress...we are very cooperative and only obsessed with Manya-Rara...and even more cooperative when it comes to KauDra scenes...

well may be coz we have seen all these before and know well where it leads to...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

well may be coz we have seen all these before and know well where it leads to...

its all experience afterall...πŸ˜†
we have seen so much...πŸ˜‰
I have stopped shipping off-screen ages ago...recently it came for a KKB couple but fade away after few monthsπŸ˜†...i know how to switch myself on/off...as for Dhruhi..never thought of them in such a way...i prefer them on-screen😳...off-screen...i want them to be best of friends...😳
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

I think people really expect reel to turn into real just because it happened in a few cases.πŸ˜†

well its destiny...if destined in real life...reel life will turn into real life...😳...
its destiny too...couples breaks up...engagement broken...marriage broken...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

And still we are on rank 15!πŸ‘ That is a big achievement. Even after a completely peaceful forum with almost no problems with the storyline! Wow! We people surely are amazing in that case.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

indeed a big achievement for us..and our show is so gripping that we have lots to discuss abt the tracks...2 beautiful couples...the mystery...sasuras triplets...this is more interesting...😳
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

its all experience afterall...πŸ˜†
we have seen so much...πŸ˜‰
I have stopped shipping off-screen ages ago...recently it came for a KKB couple but fade away after few monthsπŸ˜†...i know how to switch myself on/off...as for Dhruhi..never thought of them in such a way...i prefer them on-screen😳...off-screen...i want them to be best of friends...😳

Lots of discussions going on here...πŸ˜›
Agree its the experience that prevents from shipping the actors offscreen too.πŸ˜†...whatever we see its always better to keep the obsession onscreen only...rather than getting hurt...
even i dont root for couples offscreen anymore...
Seeing the news we get now and then, of couples getting hooked and broken too easily.....scares me ...
We can just always wish the best for the actors we love...thats it !!!😊

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

indeed a big achievement for us..and our show is so gripping that we have lots to discuss abt the tracks...2 beautiful couples...the mystery...sasuras triplets...this is more interesting...😳

Yup. I just wish we rise again this week!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NOOO I shipped him with Hiba πŸ₯Ί
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: halifax004

NOOO I shipped him with Hiba πŸ₯Ί

its indeed a heartbreak for you...😭...i am sure coming days you will be fine with more Manya scenes being showered...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰