Posted: 17 years ago
what has he done before? sorry if there is a link or something before. Have just come on to this forum. I recognise him badly so was wondering!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkthebest thumbnail
long time ago in sahara one, he acted in the show(whatever you call it)' Ruby Duby Hub Dub'...he acted as the BHOOT in the story...he was one of the main characters...he was called 'Ballu'in the show

...hope that helps 😃
thanks yeh i realised and looked on the internet he was in piya ka ghar as well 😉 didnt realise that him and naryani were a couple.
srkthebest thumbnail
i really like gaurav...he is one of my favorites

...do u like him?? 😃
😉 yeh hes really cute ! i like naryani as well shes my faverite actress loved kohi apna sa and piya ka ghar was ok shes not in any show at the moment thats why i decided to watch the videos online.
Hey i too like Narayani and Gaurav a lot. Gaurav is currently doing Aisa Des Hai Mera on Sony and doing a great job of it. Just check out the adhm thread on this forum and you'll realise that he has floored almost everybody on that thread. He also did Lavanya on Zee with Shilpa Saklani. He played the main villain. I really hope that he and Narayani come back as the wild card entrants to NB2.
😃 yeh hope so as well cant belive they out
nada thumbnail
i hope he came back in nach baliye
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i luved gaurav in dil kya chahta hai....it ws aired on star one 😛
poohbear thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gaurav was in piya ka ghar (almost married Narayni) and also in Lavanya, he was lavanya's (played by shilpa agnihotri) boyfriend
both shows on ZEE tv