I am not leaving the show. Its just a rumour: Lovey Sasan

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: I am not leaving the show. It's just a rumour: Loveleen Kaur Sasan aka Paridhi of Saath Nibhana Saathiya'

June 30, 2015 Resham Sengar 

Basking in the tremendous love of her fans and the glory that fame has brought in for her as a result of her stint in Saath Nibhana Saathiya', Loveleen Kaur Sasan aka Lovey is enjoying every moment of her life as an actress to the hilt, and has no plans to change track. Quashing rumours of her exit from the TRP-ruling TV series, Lovey talks about the way her character has shaped up in the past few months and many other aspects of her life in a conversation with Pinkvilla.com.

Are the rumours regarding your decision to leave Saath Nibhana Saathiya' true?

Nope. I am not leaving the show. It's just a rumour! In case I decide to leave the show, I would love to inform my dear and lovable fans who are giving me so much love. I really feel appreciated and satisfied when my fans who are also just like my friends and message me on the social sites and keep buzzing me by messages with their wonderful compliments regarding my looks, style and Paridhi's principle in the show. I don't let their love go waste. If they love me, I give the same love back to them. And it's my duty to keep them informed about myself and my future projects.

Do you think your character has taken a backseat after the time leap in the show?

I don't think so. If we are working in a telly series, we have to be very sure because every time the camera won't focus on us. As far as Saathiya' is concerned, it is a family based show and in a family only one member can't be always important. Family is something where all the members have the same value. However, my fans can make out what issues my character is going to face in the upcoming tracks of the show. So, I am very much sure Paridhi is important character in Modi house.

How did you convince to play the mother of two grown-ups? How do you feel playing the role now?

I am friends with almost all the new entries (grown up characters). And when it comes to playing a mother, it is not only I who is doing so. If one needs to work in TV series, he/she needs to be prepared for the same. Not only in our show but any show time leap is very common. So, it's not a big deal. Because off reel, I am the real me Lovey not Paridhi and the viewers understand it very well! If you get into acting you should always be worried about how important your character is, not the age factor or the onscreen look that's what I feel!

Please share with us what kind of feedback have you received for your look after the time leap?

Fans and followers keep on praising me for my look. I have even got a few calls for tips too. Paridhi was always modern and even. She is modern now too, after the leap. I also love the ornaments like earrings and bangles I get to wear and in love with modern fold of the saree. I was not shown in saree before the leap; so now I a m happy with my new avatar. I have received comments like I still look different from everyone in the show.

3 characteristics common between Paridhi Modi and Sasan Lovey...

Both Paridhi and Loveleen think and live in the modern era. We both can't keep things in mind; we possess power to react over it. I would say Paridhi is not mature but Lovey is. Both, Paridhi and Loveleen love to look classy and live healthy.

CREDITS: RESHAM SENGAR
Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not a fan of pari...don't like how she treats rashi
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃   Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For The Information ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ    ðŸ˜ƒ
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANJ4

not a fan of pari...don't like how she treats rashi

Good or bad but if pari dies, the CV's will introduce a new character in Jigar's life. Actually, Gopi would have been a good match for him.