Zehreela Toofan

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
today's episode was reminiscent of the old days, when Mahakumbh was about thought provoking 
Discussions and conversations between characters 

When every episode carried a valuable lesson of life 

Today's discussion between shiva and Katherine was one such conversation 

When Katherine distressed and depressed by losing her loved ones one after the other 

And provoked by Dansh, questions the very humanitarianism of the mission which is based on lives taken 

And shiva beautifully explains to her that the very fact that we live because of those who gave up  their lives for the cause, means that we must fulfill the cause !!! 

It was a conversation very much akin to Arjuna and Krishnas conversation! 

Dansh of course did not disappoint me, the snake in the grass was every bit as selfish and rotten as ever 

He has not a shred of compassion and emotion in him

Rudra, who judges everyone by his standards once again made the judgement error of not realist girl what a low lying scum Dansh was 

When he made that statement that they needed only one naga - he virtually planted the idea of killing Leela in danshs head 

That's one mor blood on danshs hands and one more burden on rudras soul! 

The snow blizzard was well done and looked very convincing! Bravo to SFX team there! 

Kat was very impressive today - and the mark of red - one teeka on her forehead and one the redness of her lips a stark contrast to her black clothes and grey landscape - as she mourned the death of two of the people she loved most... Very well done! 

The one who disappointed me today was Leela - why is she so spineless? What keeps her loyal and a doormat to Dansh - clearly her expressions show that she has a conscience and is hurt by danshs words and actions, yet she chooses to keep quiet 

Yeh Leela ki Leela such mein samajh nahi aayi - as Aparna says 

Aur gauti ka hair style - Kya chakkar hai? 

Aaj ka episode 8.5/10 IMO! 

Achcha tha! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Full marks to technology👏
Rudra and katharin ' Vinash Kale Viparit Buddhhi' of giving dansh ideas.😡 
If Leela was so important no one bothers to protect her in spite of knowing how deceitful Dansh is... Show just goes on...
At least Dansh doesnt say 'Kya idea Rudraji' 

Dansh never disappoints , does he? Acting👍🏼

Shiva katharin convo was good. Rudra's canopy of hair 😉 
waxing waning of hopes for further episodes.😲

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar, kisne dansh ko naagpramukh banaya thaa, bechaaraa rudra thodehi jaantaa thaa ke yeh gadhaa apne hi saathi ko danse gaa? so the guardian of the third dor is kulguru of the kurus, kripacharya.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was a nice episode. But I missed the convo between Kat and Shiva as I was late from office yesterday. Read your written updates Arshics. Will try to watch it on hotstar as no other links are available these days. So my take on the epi is based on the written updates by Arshics and the rest I watched.
- The question of humanity what Shiva said is so true. Kuch pane ke liye kuch hona padtha hai. That's why elders always say never forget the path you came. Whatever position we are now is not because of us alone, a lot of people have contributed to our success. Our parents, relatives, teachers, friends spouse, children and people we don't even know have contributed to our success. The food we eat. We don't know the farmer who grew them, the clothes we wear we don't know the weaver who made them, the house we stay we don't know the labours who created it like that the whole of humanity is contributing one way or the other for your well being. But our myopic vision limits us to our family, our dear and near ones and for some highly egoistic people only me. Three years back I got a book called " Magic". It had some simple steps to bring positivity in our life. One of the easiest thing to do was tell " Thank you " as much as possible. Start your day with " Thank you" and end your day with " Thank you". I have followed this practice for 3 years. To write in my diary thank you for all the good things that happened to me in a day. That includes simple thing as a safe journey from home to office or a seat in the bus. Believe me life has changed for me. Another thing is never lose an opportunity to do something good.It might be just saying a good morning to your security staff.  Solution comes before the problem. And the solution is the opportunity to do good thing. When we do that we don't know what problem it will address. But the knowledge will dawn on us when the opportunity comes. I have experienced this multiple times. Give, but give to the right people at the right time.

- Coming to Leela's death. At this point I am not sure how to intrapret it. But my take is related to Dansh' words.Woman should never be allowed to walk in man's front, they should always be kept behind. A reeking MCP view, forgetting the fact that he is on earth because of a woman, it was because of another woman he escaped from the clutches of bali, again only moments ago another woman pleaded for his life. Coming to Leela why she is demure. She is the representative of more than 70% of the woman. They know they are getting exploited, but then feel that or have the myopic knowledge that it is their fate that they will exploited by men. I have heard many woman tell this is our fate, we have to suffer blah blah. More than the men, by protecting men like Dansh woman like Leela propogate patriarchy indirectly. Unless the woman decide to stand for her self respect no one can save her. Man should never forget where he came from before terming woman as abhla nari. He came from a woman's womb, he is on earth because a woman decided to carry him for 9 months. Motherhood is a woman's choice, the day the woman realizes this, she will understand the power she holds on humanity. By making marriage and motherhood a necessity for woman the patriarchal society has ensured woman never realize they have a choice. Choice to choose the man they want to love and choice whether to be a mother or not. And in a loving relationship she herself will take the choice of being a mother.

-Kripacharya tells you shouldn't do anything with half mind. it is so true. Anything done with half mind will not yield the results or it can bear the opposite effect. When you are doing any action surrender yourself completely to the action. And if you are not convinced it is better you don't do the action at all to please someone. Adha adura gyaan is dangerous, so is action done for someone else. In other words do actions for yourself convincing yourself why you need to do it. Kripacharya was in mind always supporting Pandavas, he knew the dharma in Panchali's question but to show his loyalty to the Kuru king he sat mute in the infamous hall of dice. He tells another thing whatever in your mind let that wish come true. Understand that the words come from the wisdom of the sage. What you say and what you want need not be the same and what is in your mind is your true wish. His blessings were for that true wish and anyone who showed respect to the sage will get the complete benefit of the blessings. Respecting the wise and getting their blessings will always take you a long way. There is no harm in bending a little in front of elders though you don't agree with their views.

- Last but not the least the sage told one more thing. Nobody has defeated death alone. Yes it is very true and Dansh should have known the hidden meaning in it. A man who thinks he doesn't need anyone is a fool. It is the loving relations he creates comes to his rescue at the most oppourtune moment. If you want to beat the death someone has to stand between you and the death willing to take your place. And egoistic man when he cuts relations exactly loses that someone.    

Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved both yesterday and today!!! Today was superlative!! Superb dialogues in QnA scene...gautam beautifully executed it!
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia_JenAm

Loved both yesterday and today!!! Today was superlative!! Superb dialogues in QnA scene...gautam beautifully executed it!

Oh I missed it. Probably will miss today too. I will catch the episodes over the weekend! 

Thanks Sadia, now I am really keen to see them 
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ArshI

I have been away from the forum n show. Watching it is next to impossible as usual. See that the show is ending on 9 th. Have been reading ur posts.

So one by one Garuds are sacrificing their lives in this mission. like the idea.