Posted: 8 years ago
BWhaat?
Emma debuting with tingu.No!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Like jennifer lawrence was supposed to be in paani

or like when Saif signed Natalie Portman and got a legal letter from her agent. πŸ˜†
navyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antlers

or like when Saif signed Natalie Portman and got a legal letter from her agent. πŸ˜†

emma watson was also considered for paaniπŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So it will be a insult / inferior to Emma if she works for bollywood with a bollywood star? that too with Aamir? She isn't that big shot for whom everyone is worried for her, her only claim to fame is haryy potter series, i am sure she won't be the reason for that magnitude of success that series has, also she is having a character role, being a british journalist, rather taking any other foreign gal for that character, if a known face is hired, what's bad in it?
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

So it will be a insult / inferior to Emma if she works for bollywood with a bollywood star? that too with Aamir? She isn't that big shot for whom everyone is worried for her, her only claim to fame is haryy potter series, i am sure she won't be the reason for that magnitude of success that series has, also she is having a character role, being a british journalist, rather taking any other foreign gal for that character, if a known face is hired, what's bad in it?

LMFAO. She's the biggest paid celebrities in hollywood. She's known for her UN female movement - he for she. She also produced one of her film: The Perks of Being a Walliflower. Let's not  try to put her down just because she started in the most popular adapted book films. Also, she's about to star in Beauty and the Beast. She's only 25 and has earned and done lot more than Aamir "pretentious" Khan. 
Edited by Antlers - 8 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

well for me its the story thts making me say no..i dont want in a biopic kinda film.i want smthng more diff for her to come here..

harry potter series is huge yess she was lucky to be part of it but she was one of the main character so contributes to success in sm way when ppl had so many expectations with the characters of the book n she is an exceptional actress..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Antlers

LMFAO. She's the biggest paid celebrities in hollywood. She's known for her UN female movement - he for she. She also produced one of her film: The Perks of Being a Walliflower. Let's not  try to put her down just because she started in the most popular adapted book films. 

Am i putting her down? No, i am stating her film career facts, not real life, i ain't talking about how great Aamir Khan is & Emma's not. It's Emma fans i guess feeling disgusted by just an article if she will work in bollywood. Ask them 2 take their Emma with themselves if they hate bollywood this much. Rehna Bollywood forum mein bhakt tum hollywood ke ho πŸ˜†