RagNa TS-Dosti & Pyaar ( Last shot update on pg 15) 13/7/15

SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter-1 (The Meeting)              One day in a hall of a big mansion a group of friends prem,pakhi, sammy,maya,raghav,aryan,suhana were sitting,talking and laughing with each other then gauri raghav's mom comes their with a tray of coffee and snacks for everyone and after giving coffee to everyone she also sits with them and start doing chit-chat then suddenly prem's phone start ringing as soon as he sees the caller-id a small smile spread on his lips which doesn't go unnoticed by everyone and they call start asking him how's call is this and prem shows all of them his phone screen and after seeing the name of caller a smile spreads on everyone lips then prem was about to pick up the call but raghav stops him and tells to everyone that let's play some prank on her and all agrees to that so after that prem picks up the call and put it on speaker then he talks with her but in different voice which confuse the caller and she kept on saying prem bhaiyu,I know it's you only,now stop playing prank on me but prem and others doesn't stop and continue their prank so at last a idea strikes in that girls mind and she starts screaming on phone as she gets hits by something and after her screams prem gets worried and was about to ask what happen pari but before he can ask raghav stops him and tells him that she is doing drama and they all continue their prank and girl thinks that her plan fails but then suddenly her friend comes to meet her and she involves him in her plan then he also start doing drama with her which makes prem even more worried so he ends his prank and kept on asking pari what happen,how are you but from other side he doesn't get any response which makes, him more restless then he hears her pari's laughter then she says yeah finally I won,I caught you bhaiyu and after listening all these raghav says I told you na prem she is doing drama then prem holds his ears and apologise to everyone with a puppy face which makes everyone burst into laughter then prem gives a long scolding session to her pari that is how you can do these,you know we all were very worried for you but you doest care about us and we wont talk to you etc to which the girl reply sorry bhaiyu and please don't every say that I don't care for you all,I care,I really care for you all and one more thing if you all wont talk to me then who would I tell you all the good news and after hearing the word good news everyone becomes very excited like a child and kept on saying please tell us fast then she tells them that she had got the biggest modeling assignment and for that assignments I am coming to but before she completes everyone starts screaming that we know that for your assignment you were coming to Mumbai to which the girl reply I also want to come mumbai and meet you all but my bad luck,I am going to Paris and after listening this everyone's cheerful face drops down in sadness and they all wish her all the very best for her assignment and cut the call after that the girl's friend ask her that atleast now can I do your first-aid as it is belding a lot to which the girl nods her head in yes and her friend start doing the first-aid but in between he ask her that why did you tell to your bhaiyu and others that you were doing drama when you really injured to which the girl reply because I don't want my bhaiyu and others to take any tension because I really don't like their tensed faces and her friend again ask her then why you lie to everyone that you were going to Paris for your assignment when in reality you were going to Mumbai to which the girl reply because I want to give them a all a big surprise whereas on the side everyone of them thinks that it would have been great if she had comed to Mumbai because it has been a long time we all had not meet her and with these thought everyone goes to their respective works.                                                      Two days later-                                      A hot and sexy girl with dark black eyes and with curled hairs and she had weared a jeans and a sleeveless top were standing on the airport and waiting for her friend and in the meantime every by passer and especially boys kept on staring her as she was looking stunning and breathe taking but she didn't give attention to any of them then her friend also comes their and she too was looking awesome then both the friends greet each others and hugs each other tightly and everyone is looking them with weird faces as they were thinking something very stupid about them then both girls decides to play a prank on prem and others and with this thought they both left the airport then after one hour a big fat girl is standing at the entrance of the mansion and as soon as everyone sees her she start screaming in happiness my bhai,my bhaiyu,I missed you so much,it has been a long time I had not seen you,it feels so good after meeting you and hugs him very tightly and prem feels like he
was beneath a big road roller whereas others were in a complete shock as they couldn't able to digest what's going around them then prem just push that girl away from him and ask him who the hell are you and why are calling me bhaiyu,it's only my sister's right to call me that to which the girl start crying loud and everyone just close their ears with their hands and feels that if she kept on crying like that soon they all will become deaf so sammy and aryan tries hard to console that girl and soon their hardwork shows result and the girl stop crying which give a relief to everyone then the girl ask what happen bhaiyu,why were behaving with me like that you doesn't know me,did I do something wrong or are you angry on me for something,I know I had put some weight in these years but I am not that fat that you wont recognise your little sister to which everyone thinks that not just little bit but you had put on a lot of weight and if you put on some more weight no one will recognise you but prem just shouts no,no you cant be my sister and I am very sure of that to which the girl again start crying and these time raghav says we all believe you that you were prem's sister and now just stop crying because we all cant take it more and after listening this the girl stops crying and hugs raghav tightly and raghav felt like crashing between two bones then she just left raghav and goes to hug gauri but gauri stops her so she tries to bend down to touch her feet but due to her over weight she cant able to bend properly which makes everyone smile but smile was far away from prem and he kept on saying that she is not my sister and everyone tries to make him understand to accept the fact that she is yours sister as now nothing can happen but prem denies to accept it and was about to go from their angrily but the girl hold his hand and denies to leave his hand which irritates him even more so as result he shouts on that and seeing his red blood shot eyes not only that girl but others also jumps back in fear then soon everyone hears a laughter and as they all turn they all finds that a stunning girl standing on the entrance and were smiling and her smile were like a rose petal and for sometime everyone just kept staring her then their thoughts of chain were broken by prem's voice and he just runs and hugs that girls and she too respond the hug equally and they both feel the warmth in each others arms them prem says your bhaiyu misses her little kalpi a lot to which she says even kalpi to misses her brother a lot then gauri   does kalpi's aarti then welcomes her inside the home and after that one by one kalpi greets everyone and everyone left mesmerized by her sweet and simple nature after that her friend ask her why you end your plan so early,I am having a lot of fun to which kalpi reply it is enough then gauri calls them for breakfast and everyone sits except prem and he denies to eat and says I am angry on you kalpi, you torture us all a lot and I wont talk to you nor I will eat to which kalpi reply OK fine,I am sorry and if you wont eat then I would also not eat to which prem reply OK I forgive you this time then they all sits for breakfast...
Edited by jiya007 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome
All except prem believe that the girl is kalpi.😆