TOI:IGT grand finale tonight

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Six finalists from across the country will put their best foot forward in the finale of 'India's Got Talent'. The contestants include Yogeshwari Mistry and Manik Paul, who have impressed judges with their aerial acts. Dance group XIX has become popular for their well-orchestrated stunts. Giving them competition will be challengers Beat Breakers, who were there last season and have returned this season. Fusion singers Harmanpreet Kaur, Parry G and Prahlad Acharya " a hand-shadow artiste from Bengaluru " will fight it out now. 
Judge Karan Johar said, "This show has proved how amazing our country is. This season has witnessed a wide range of talent." Fellow judge Kirron Kher said, "The show stood out with sheer variations of talents. I am confident that they will put up a grand show."

Supporters from the industry will add to glamour with their acts. While the XIX Group will perform with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa contestant, Faisal Khan, another JDJ contestant Raftaar, will perform with Harmanpreet and Parry. Yogeshwari and Manik will compete with choreographer Tushar and actress Ellie Avram.
Sidharth Shukla will dance with Kirron. Malaika Arora Khan will perform a solo act, while Karan will perform a fun-filled gag. Judge Malaika said, "This season, I got to try my hand at some magic and experience many finalists' talent dreams come true. May the best contestant win!"
'India's Got Talent Grand Finale' airs tonight, at 9 pm, on Colors.

TNN