dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

(Thanks Katelyn for this amazing and marvelous banner !!)

Khamoshiyaan : Viren Jeevika Shravan

Anyone here,anyone here in this hotel..says a man entering the hotel and waiting at the reception  and Shushh says a young lady coming downstairs

I am searching for a story, a story for my novel , Hi my name is Viren Vadhera , a novelist ..i came here to explore this but I feel this mansion has some hidden secrets..Silences have secrets..

Jeevika : The story which you are looking for, I guess its not here ..you are simply wasting your time..you can stay here till night and leave by morning ...well this is your room keys and your room is upstairs right side..and dinner at 9 o clock downstairs..

Viren : Will you not join me beautiful lady and by the way what's your good name..(Viren looks at her chest a locket type magalsutra with that red stone , but some thing in his heart says its not a any ordinary chain)

Jeevika : My name is Jeevika, I will eat little later ...I need to feed my bed ridden husband I must leave right now..

In Viren's Room

Viren was busy typing in MS word his story suddenly he gets a dream that Jeevika comes to his room and gets intimate with him and while getting intimate he notices a sign on his back

(After some time Viren notices sometime as he follows the butterfly in his room and he sees a  scary face and rushes down and he sees the fire burner automatically getting lit and off and he then feels someone tapping him he sees Jeevika ...Ooh thank god , it's you (he started to stamber) I...felt someone's presence..Jeevika replies (as if she is trying to hide something but saying it in a bold way) because of the mountain winds, many times people when they are in a lonely place they feel as if someone is near them ..and the fire burner it might be a illusion, see its still there..ohk a have a good night...she was passing by him and she seen the same mark what he saw in his dream.

The next day I came out of the mansion before leaving and seen her taking in a manly voice in the phone and when she disconnected she said sometimes when a lonely lady is alone they should reply to people as if there is man in the house and she told me about visiting some places which were nearby, he went there but there were no stalls which she mentioned he asked the wood seller about a dry fruit stall and the wood seller replied that before 2 years that fruit stall was here now its shifted to the city..Viren returns back to mansipn for his answers he finds her cleaning the pool he questions her "Were you locked up for 2 years in this mansion, tell me, there is no dry fruits stall from past 2 years..

Jeevika : I guess you are wasting your time sir, you will not find the story in this mansion to match the story which you are finding suddenly he takes her close to him ...you know when a lonely man comes to a house where a lonely lady whose husband is bed ridden and those 2 lonely souls what they do

Jeevika : Viren what are you trying to say.

Viren : Jeevika , tell me don't you have feelings for me ..(she becomes numb)

Jeevika : I Love you Viren but ..he doesn't know how to react but looking at her lips which were wanting a desperate kiss as her lips were biting looking at it(they both share a passionate lip lock crossing their limits)

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa..

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

they get intimate and they consummate sometimes in the garage and sometimes in poolside recliners or sometimes in the bathroom or sometimes in Viren's room suddenly Jeevika hears his voice and she says to Viren "I need to go Viren""she leaves and caries her clothes and sets her hair and goes to the room on top to her husband ..Viren comes and stands down and hears someone shouting at Jeevika , he guesses , its her husband, he looks at the painting , he remembers he sees the same man in his room that night he goes to meet a tantrik and the tantric tells him there is a ghost in this mansion and its none other than Jeevika's husband ,Viren then tells Jeevika "I will make you free from all this come along with me" No, Viren I can't go out from this mansion , he tells her " due you have faith in our love then come with me "..Jeevika replies I love you but I can't come out with you, he takes her forcibly and drives her and the car gets banged on to the tree as they see a shadow of a man..Jeevika says I told I can't go out of this mansion ..Viren now gets full confident that her husband is a ghost and he goes to the room and sees him lying on the bed ...he comes out of the room and Jeevika slaps him and says "Stop your nonsense and leave right now ".Viren holds her and his eyes makes her understand that he wants to know the truth..

2 years back

I was involved in a hit and run case of killing an MLA's son and to avoid jail , I ran from there,no one saw my face that's why I was saved but I met Shravan Jaiswal,a rich industrialist, by behavior he understood that whom I am and he took that advantage and took me to his mansion as I had no option , and no money , no battery for my phone..being with him ,

i entered his mansion, it was beautiful as ever thought but he was living alone, he gave me  a dress and told me it was his wife's dress and i asked him where is his wife he repied back saying "he killed her,but it was his joke , i was shocked for a moment , but then when he said it was a joke I felt relaxed , i got ready and then we had dinner right here , and then he took me to the room where I saw the butterflies which he  reserved I asked him why he did so he said , he likes to keep the beauties inside locked,i even saw the painting where i seen him standing, in front of this mansion, we got married and got intimate ..

Sharm hata de jo shab gira le aankhon pe
Pyaas mita de.. wo nami chura le honton se
Main jalti raatein teri
Tu wo subah jo bujha de

he drew the tattoo which you noticed on my back during the days when i was with him in arms , caressing him thinking i got finally what i wanted a best husband

Bheeg loon, bheeg loon
Aaj main teri baarish mein
Bheegh loon, bheeg loon
Aaj main teri baarish mein bheeg loon

one night, while I was sleeping I noticed him going somewhere out , I followed him and I seen him praying to the evil..i ran from there , he noticed that I was panting and he held me tight and brought me closer to him and he said that I can't run away from him cause the MLA and police will find the girl by any means by saving myself by mistakely pushed him down from the stairs which made him paralyzed, seeing him   in this state I freed all the butterflies which were used for his evily purpose ,

but before I could leave , he committed suicide leaving a note , that if I leave this mansion , the other duplicate copy which is with his advocate, he will open it and make me go to jail for killing my husband and the MLA's son or if the advocate doesn't turn up my soul will torture you ..Suddenly a locket got stuck on my neck which only Shravan or some powerful thing and can remove it out from me...

that's why I am locked up her Viren and his soul lies in this locket type magalsutra,only if you destroy this , then only I can be freed ..

Viren visits the tantrik,he tells him to get Shravan's body burnt by doing the last rites and mix his ashes and the holy water and throw on this locket and it she will free from this mansion..

Viren tried many attempts but he couldn't stop Shravan ,his laughter was so creepy that Viren was left scared but he only wanted to free Jeevika . Shravan grabbed Jeevika,but before he could take her by mistake he takes off the chain from her drops it down in a hurry and took into the world inside the painting .Viren found that Shravan told a lie about the advocate ..and then he went back to mansion to bring his Jeevika back..he then burnt Shravan's body and mixed his ashes with the holy water and he seen the locket and threw water on it and Shravan soul came out from the locket into a smoke and and went out the mansion ..Jeevika was unconscious..Shravan soul rested in peace and Viren finally freed his Jeevika from Shravan's torture...Jeevika was taken to the hospital and gave her glucose and her BP was low .

Jeevika is now free and safe and they finally reunited..

This was a story of Jeevika and Viren's love  journey and that's why my novel is so called "Khamoshiyaan-Silences have Secrets"...

Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jaana hua
Jahaan se zamaane ko guzre zamaana hua
Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua

Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai
Tum dhun koi laao zaraa
Khamoshiyan alfaaz hain
Kabhi aa gunguna le zara
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa.. haa..

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

This OS is from my OS Series Yeh Hai Aashiqui #2 with a concept of love traingles as its based on Virika so posted here to make even Virikians know the existence if this story !!

Please hit the Like Button and Please Comment !! Please !!

Edited by -Dellz- - 8 years ago