MehtaAnkita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This was so damn adorable.
Who am i ?
Mrs. Jeevika Viren Vadhera.
Mine.
Yours, only yours.
How many ever years may pass away, but the love and possessiveness of Virika would just flare more and more.
As always you wrote it so aptly. One can imagine the scenes happening in front. That's how you write and we all love it.
Coming to Of P and P, please continue it because you have that magic where in you can portray Virika beautifully in every setting. You and Virika go hand in hand.
Thank you for the wonderful os.
VinalJain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Has to be the best ever OS you've written ..reading it over and over again..love love love it!❤️
Priya_ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love love loved the OS..It was beautifully return...
And I love even more Pride and Prejudice...
Pleaseee continue it...
There is nothing wrong with Virika being slightly different from their characters...
Its different from the usual and thus is intriguing..
Would really love reading something different..😊😊
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowieee
Serah!
I dont know what to comment actully,
Ur just an amazing
Mindblowing
Phenomenal
Virika
Writer!!!
The way you potrait and the way you describe them is just marvelous!
I have always fallen more for virika, after reading ur OS or updates!!!
This os was
Mindblowing
Awesome
adorable
Unique
Marvelous
Superb
Cute
Loving
Jealousy
Virika
Splendid
Phenomenal
OS!!!
Serah, u have made me fallen n fallen all over for virika, the pure love and teasing of virika makes me fall for them, how they were potrait in ehmmbh. Its more beautiful when you write them! I can imagine th while reading ur updates!
I loveeddd thisss OS!!

Can i have a request PLEASE CONTINUE THIS Os!!! Plshhh if u can, it would be marvelous, its such a new concept to read !!! Virika's after marriage life! I really wish if u could continue it!!!
And plsh dont stop writing ur FF: Pride & prejudice becuse its so amazing, but yup if u still think u cant write it then its up to u, coz writing a story u have to be happy while ur writing it! But really hope u could continue this OS!! Plshh do think about it!!! Plshh!!
Thankkk u for this OS & pm!!!
Loveee yaaa
Sjam thumbnail

Dear Serah,

I am one of your silent followers, and I always thought that I would continue to be so. But on reading that you are debating about discontinuing Of Pride and Prejudice', I decided to break my silence.

I have never been romantic. Always despised it when people went on and on about TV shows, books or movies that were only about romance. Hate it when other girls come and tell me the romantic' things their boyfriends do for them. Rom-coms- well some of them I enjoy, Nicholas Sparks' books- Some were bearable, but otherwise romance was never something I was extremely enthusiastic about.

But everyone has their exceptions, and I seemed to have two.

My mom introduced me to Pride and Prejudice when I was in 7th grade. It wasn't the first classic I had read, but when I read it, I knew it was different from other books I had read...and it later became an obsession. I decided that I might like a bit of romance, but I was very clear, my kind of romance included a lot of conversation, not just gazing into each other's eyes.

Then I entered into the world of Virika. I couldn't believe that I was starting to get lost in the world of a Hindi soap opera couple. Their romance is a class apart, and even though I still prefer their scenes in which their conversing even about the silliest things, the two of them gazing into each other's eyes was something I adored.

So imagine my delight when I found a cross-over of two of my favorite story-lines. My happiness knew no bounds.

Calling you a phenomenal writer is a huge understatement. Rarely can we find someone who can understand the intricacy of characters written by other authors, and on behalf of the whole Austen community I can tell you, Jane Austen would have indeed been proud. And I don't think I need to mention about how well you have captured the essence of Virika, there are a lot of your friends to do that for you.

Cross-overs are not easy. I remember when I was a kid and Disney stars were my idols, I used to squeal with delight whenever I saw a That's so Suite Life of Hannah Montana. I felt the exact same way when I chanced upon your story.

I understand what you mean. Darcy and Elizabeth lie in a complete different universe from Viren and Jeevika, and having to translate the characters into a different setting is indeed a very hard task. But you have managed to do it so beautifully! You must have taken a lot of effort to do this, and I must say you are truly brilliant.

I have watched the ending of Inception 5 times at least. Only the ending. Most Christopher Nolan movies leave you at the edge of your seats, but by watching only the ending, I can't say I feel the same about Inception, because I haven't understood a single bit of it. But I can't imagine a state in which I watched most of the movie, but not the ending. I'm definitely sure I would be super anxious and my thoughts would only be full of the movie (or perhaps mainly Leonardo Dicaprio). My point is, when you leave a novel or a movie without completing it, you are left incomplete for some time. (Sorry, not so good with philosophy as you can see).

If you're worried about the lack of response, well it is sort of to be expected, isn't it? Not everyone belonging to our generation understands the treasures of Pride and Prejudice. But know that the people like us, who love P & P from the bottom of our hearts, will definitely love your story.

I'm a dancer, and we dancers always feel that if our audience (be it big or small) is able to feel, connect and get lost in the emotions portrayed by the dancer, she can be commended for her performance. A small group we may be, but we are definitely lost in the emotions and feels in all of your stories.

And one thing I have to mention, this cross-over definitely makes me feel Swamini Bua and Lady Catherine de Bourgh are somehow linked (too lost in the story, am I?). I don't dislike either character at all (Lady Catherine perhaps I do), and it would be great to see if they have any connection.

Forcing you to continue would be totally wrong, especially when you're not feeling it. But requesting you to continue is that too bad? For the sake of my anxious heart at least? But the decision is yours, and if you decide to discontinue it, I will not stop being your fan, and still eagerly await your other work.

TC

Sorry for writing a lot! Had to pen down my emotions (I think I've used that word too many times now!)

KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sjam

Dear Serah,

I am one of your silent followers, and I always thought that
I would continue to be so. But on reading that you are debating about
discontinuing Of Pride and Prejudice', I decided to break my silence.

I have never been romantic. Always despised it when people
went on and on about TV shows, books or movies that were only about romance. Hate
it when other girls come and tell me the romantic' things their boyfriends do
for them. Rom-coms- well some of them I enjoy, Nicholas Sparks' books- Some
were bearable, but otherwise romance was never something I was extremely
enthusiastic about.

But everyone has their exceptions, and I seemed to have two.

My mom introduced me to Pride and Prejudice when I was in 7th
grade. It wasn't the first classic I had read, but when I read it, I knew it
was different from other books I had read...and it later became an obsession. I
decided that I might like a bit of romance, but I was very clear, my kind of
romance included a lot of conversation, not just gazing into each other's eyes.

Then I entered into the world of Virika. I couldn't believe
that I was starting to get lost in the world of a Hindi soap opera couple. Their
romance is a class apart, and even though I still prefer their scenes in which
their conversing even about the silliest things, the two of them gazing into
each other's eyes was something I adored.

So imagine my delight when I found a cross-over of two of my
favorite story-lines. My happiness knew no bounds.

Calling you a phenomenal writer is a huge understatement.
Rarely can we find someone who can understand the intricacy of characters
written by other authors, and on behalf of the whole Austen community I can
tell you, Jane Austen would have indeed been proud. And I don't think I need to
mention about how well you have captured the essence of Virika, there are a lot
of your friends to do that for you.

Cross-overs are not easy. I remember when I was a kid and
Disney stars were my idols, I used to squeal with delight whenever I saw a
That's so Suite Life of Hannah Montana. I felt the exact same way when I
chanced upon your story.

I understand what you mean. Darcy and Elizabeth lie in a
complete different universe from Viren and Jeevika, and having to translate the
characters into a different setting is indeed a very hard task. But you have
managed to do it so beautifully! You must have taken a lot of effort to do
this, and I must say you are truly brilliant.

I have watched the ending of Inception 5 times at least. Only the ending. Most Christopher Nolan
movies leave you at the edge of your seats, but by watching only the ending, I
can't say I feel the same about Inception, because I haven't understood a
single bit of it. But I can't imagine a state in which I watched most of the
movie, but not the ending. I'm definitely sure I would be super anxious and my
thoughts would only be full of the movie (or perhaps mainly Leonardo Dicaprio).
My point is, when you leave a novel or a movie without completing it, you are
left incomplete for some time. (Sorry, not so good with philosophy as you can
see).

If you're worried about the lack of response, well it is sort
of to be expected, isn't it? Not everyone belonging to our generation
understands the treasures of Pride and Prejudice. But know that the people like
us, who love P & P from the bottom of our hearts, will definitely love your
story.

I'm a dancer, and we dancers always feel that if our audience
(be it big or small) is able to feel, connect and get lost in the emotions
portrayed by the dancer, she can be commended for her performance. A small
group we may be, but we are definitely lost in the emotions and feels in all of
your stories.

And one thing I have to mention, this cross-over definitely
makes me feel Swamini Bua and Lady Catherine de Bourgh are somehow linked (too
lost in the story, am I?). I don't dislike either character at all (Lady
Catherine perhaps I do), and it would be great to see if they have any
connection.

Forcing you to continue would be totally wrong, especially
when you're not feeling it. But requesting you to continue is that too bad? For
the sake of my anxious heart at least? But the decision is yours, and if you
decide to discontinue it, I will not stop being your fan, and still eagerly
await your other work.

TC

Sorry for writing a lot! Had to pen down my emotions (I think
I've used that word too many times now!)

Well...after that I'm definitely continuing it now!!! :)
As someone who loves writing, I write for my own enjoyment, but the responses I get online really make me happy and encourage me to continue. Up until now though I don't think I've actually realized the extent to which some of the readers, especially you, genuinely enjoy my work. And it's an amazing feeling.
When I started writing Of Pride & Prejudice I was hesitating because of how different it is from how I usually write and I wasn't sure whether I would still be able to retain the essence of Virika. And then recently when I tried writing the next chapter nothing was coming to me..and I guess that's what put me off. Crossovers are very challenging as you said so thank you for appreciating that. I have no clear idea of how this story is going to form yet but I'm not going to give up on it. Thank you so so SO much for everything you said, I really needed that to boost my confidence in the story. Yes Swamini Bua is Lady Catherine, I'm so glad you picked up on that. And I love the fact that you brought up Christopher Nolan because he is amazing, I love his movies too!! And hahaha getting lost in an Indian soap was as foreign to me as it was for you! As for writing so much, it was exactly what I needed. Thank you :* sending hugs and lots of love!
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet and adorable os it is <3
In love with it <3
As for P&P, it is nice to read something like that and especially when its written by a writer like you but continue it as per your comfort. but keep writing bcoz its a treat to read ur stories :))
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
What A Lovely And Adorable OS!
I like the Possessive Viren 
Its always good to see this side of Viren being protective and caring it shows how much he loves His Jeevika!
I love the quote & the tittle too :)
Super!
Love <3
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing OS! 
Loved it
The concept was sweet yet adorable 
Loved viren and his possessiveness
Everything was in front of my eyes like I'm watching a movie. 
Great job.
Do write more stuffs 
Simarpreetm thumbnail
Serah, take a bow.. The way write n describe emotions is just perfect.. Could virika get anymore adorable than this. Love how viren is jealous when he sees jeevika with another man. Just coz someone else touched jeevika's arm viren became so upset n possessive for his wife. The way he tells her tat she is his n she confirms it by saying urs.. Too cute.. Serah I just love reading ur stories. They always leave a smile on my face when I'm reading them. Each n every emotion is so well captured n one can actually imagine them in tat position n saying all of what u write.. Fantastic n a very cute os. Thank u so much for keeping virika alive through ur beautiful stories.. U create magic with words. Looking forward to read many more stories n os from u.. Take care. N keep writing.. <3