SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 14

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
SRIVIDYA
you write so beautifullyClap
Thank you for sharing your words with us.

PRITEE

HUGGIEHug
I've to tell you this today. I kinda felt an inexplicable connection to you since a long time now. We don't chat often but whatever you say makes me feel that we are very similar. And today you say that you r a Lawyer, too???? Seriously!
My sharing is not to preach or evoke tears...it is a perspective that has brought me peace...i seek ways to be the reason of hope and smiles...there is great pain and suffering and there are small ways of healing...heal...let go...
@ bold...
I guess this is what all of us are trying to achieve SV !! Iam now seriously running out of adjectives to praise you...shall emoticon instead Hug
Edited by VeeIyer - 7 years ago
Hi
I have no idea of what's being discussed in the thread
Will read them later 
But here is the most important thing 

Nisha
When u are emotionally low...upset or unable to write an update u should not must not and need not
U can just come here
Say hey u guys won't get anything today im upset
And we will be more than willing to listen to you vent
Yes the thread is SoSy...runs by the updates but its not the only thing we come here for...most important but not the only thing
It's a family we have here and we love it
So I'm slightly angry with u.. If I have the right to
I'm sorry but u should never push yourself too much to write for us
U are not just an 4 updates per day machine for us
U matter...u are a person
We love u
We all are upset about what's happening with NIV
We don't know the reason hence deeply confused and worried
U know it...and u might know it will be alright soon too
So stay here vent put reassure us
If its not what u want to do..plz take rest
I won't like to read an update that Dint come in your most comfortable mindset
U are an amazing author who doesn't let it show in what u write
But as a person I would feel really pathetic to have caused the SoSy to feel like a duty u have to attend no matter how upset

Originally posted by dristi64

SRIVIDYA
you write so beautifullyClap
Thank you for sharing your words with us.

PRITEE

HUGGIEHug
I've to tell you this today. I kinda felt an inexplicable connection to you since a long time now. We don't chat often but whatever you say makes me feel that we are very similar. And today you say that you r a Lawyer, too???? Seriously!

Dirsti, Hug

So nice to hear this from you. Thank you. 

Yes, I am but unfortunately not doing anything which a Lawyer can do and make a difference in society. Only think of it. But as on date only earning my living out of it. That's it. 

People here, including you definitely inspire me. Hope someday I am able to do something selflessly to make things better.

a good word to make others smile too is a selfless act preeti!!
not like some persons who will say i will file a case to get my butter!!
good morning dristi!!
I'm sorry I spoke too much!
All I ment to say is...if u are upset u must stay and talk to us..no need of an update
I am emotionally attached to this place and I guess I went too far in expressing it
Sorry u guys 
dont feel sorry yaar!!then i will start feeling that...i also blabbered a lot in the prev pages...i dont want to feel guilty,sathyam!!!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thanks EnVee and Vidya... I am a positive and courageous person... atleast based on what  I have known in recent times...
Some days are harder than others... today was one o those...
Its not about work, its not about a traffic accident or a falling company stock price...
Anyway...dinner's done... I am back online...  I am going to cheer myself up by writing...

You bring the positivity in people, the creativity in people. 
Changes that you have brought into people's life
I dont know where to begin.

Its so natural to be down.  Like the fingers in our hands, all days are different.

Short sweet one, long dragging one
hot days, rainy days, snowy days
Lazy days, Nasty work days, bitchy traffic days,
Spring, Fall, Winter and Summer days

Its so natural to be down. Like the fingers in our hands, all days are different.

Friendship among strangers. Laugh, cry, vent over blog, over PM, over phone calls.
Bringing people out of cocoon, bringing people together, age no bar, sex no bar

Its so natural to be down. Like the sun that goes down to rise above the mountains.

You insprire, you march and led, you light the night, nisha Star

Edited by jasminechick - 7 years ago