Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
PART-15
Sid can never forget that day,the storm hit them with such forces that all the shores were buried inside the water...As if the storm was not enough there entered His maama,maami and cousin...probably his Massiji's son's family...Maasiji was no more she was very kind hearted unlike her son and bahu...

His Maama Rajveer with his wife Maya and daughter Naina entered their small family...though Roli was effected with deadly disease..Doctor has said that Roli was fighting with all her capability..and rather then bugging her for taking rest,they need to leave her like a free spirit...doing her work and enjoying...Other then family no one really knows Roli's condition...

When Singania's  family entered into the house...Sid has not really approved with them living in the same house...Because according to him when he was in ocean of sorrows and debts till his throat no one has cared  for him...But when again he gained his position all r again with him like eagles  looking forward for the money he has like prey...

Like hell he will appreciate any of such...but it was too late for him to take actions...Maya was Rajveer's 4 th wife and Naina was Rajveer's 1st wives daughter...Rajveer love Naina alot and after that he love the money...while Maya was a lusty bitch who goes to a man seeing his wealth at back of him...The real reason for there entry  is Naina loved Sid ,While Maya wants a chance to bed him and take his wealth while Rajveer want to fulfill his daughter' s wish and also greed for money brought 3 evils together..

Roli was enjoying her last days with her family...Though Sid faked smile but his insides were breaking little by little knowing he will loose his love...He was praying to Almighty that something goes miracle...like just rounding her magic wand saying Ur Roli will be with u,but Alas it is life and ones a person goes never will return...

While Sid who was silently mourning ,Naina was behaving extremely good and Maya tries to flirt and seduce him every now...Sid felt disgusted,but can he simply say them back off ...Then the answer is hell no,because they r the f**king guests and he has no proof for him to prove they r at guilt...

Naina who was observing Sid,that he will come to him ,lost hope and was depressed...seeing this Rajveer was trembling with blind anger and took a step which changed the equation of RoSid's life...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh god can't see rosid in so much pain  and these 3 create troubled in rosid life and that rajveer what's his plan that changed rosid life kill all that 3 ra***L's waiting for that 
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is that plan very excited to know 
Poor rosid 
That raj beer, maya ,naina 😡hate them 
Waiting for nxt update dear 
deepakais89 thumbnail
i lost my patience after reading ur update. Punish these 3 idiot brutarly i hate them to core. in all your work child character are so mature.
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
friends first i thought to give 3 or 4 and finish it off...but i need to prepare for my exam too
so i'll give my next update pretty long and it will be last update of the story

i'll update till 4
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshamaDeeksha

friends first i thought to give 3 or 4 and finish it off...but i need to prepare for my exam too

so i'll give my next update pretty long and it will be last update of the story

i'll update till 4

no prob dear u prepare for ur exams we'll wait 
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
                                     Last part:1

Sid was really getting negative vibes from the day the 3 entered there lives,He cannot say Roli as she's already in medication ,over that if he says,she'll take unwanted strain and pressure herself which was not at good for her ...So he thought to talk to them directly...

Next Day:

All were in the hall siping there coffee and enjoying the early rays...Naina was extremely sweet with Roshni,while Roshni would annoy her in her baby language,pulling her ,biting her ...

Sid looking at Rajveer

Sid:So its already 3 months,tho what is that important work that u can't solve

Naina was scoffed hearing it,while Rajveer without any hesitation...

Rajveer:Y ur very eager to send us from here

Sid:Not like that because i'm shifting to London with Roli

Sid said laughing inwardly seeing Naina's pale face...Maya's horror stuck while Rajveer's expressionless face

Sid:And it will be not good for staying my relatives in my in-laws
 house...

Rajveer:Hmm is it also right..but if u don't mind can u take Naina too...she's also MBA graduate

Naina was happy hearing it but next thing he said made angry and upset

Sid:No

Rajveer:Y

Sid:Before going to London we'll head for world tour...only me my wife and baby...a kinda mini honeymoon

He said smirking

Rajveer:Ok...looking at Naina and Maya go and pack ur clothes

Sid:Thanks 

Rajveer:Nevermind,because from tomorrow u'll be free without any extra burden...he said eyeing Roli and Roshni

Evening:

Sid got a call

Sid:Hello

Rajveer:Haan the great Siddhanth Bharadwaj...i want u to be in kalii pahad mandir in next half an hour

Sid:What the f**k...what is this rubbish Rajveer,what did u thought i'm free for u..i have better work

Rajveer:Ahaan if at all u be a min late ur daughter will be travelling to heavens in next moment...

Sid was pale and angry ...in next few min his SUV was on roads hitting them 90kmph speed...

He reached Mandir to see Roli was handled by Maya...Roshni was with some goon's and the temple was decked with Mandap..

Sid:What the hell u want

shouted Siddhanth

Rajveer:U need to marry my daughter

Sid:In hell i'll marry her

Rajveer:Then be ready to loose ur daughter and wife

Sid:No...No..please don't do that

Sid was paralyzed at the spot

Rajveer:Then sit beside my daughter...Hey Pandit start mantras

Sid was growling insides...He was just waiting for Prem's Signal...His Roli and his princess is crying there lungs out...

Sid saw Prem hiding behind a pillar signalling him something...

then he saw a lady who was going beside him dropped something shinny...that is when he saw it was a gun that's it he was back to action..picking the gun he pointed to Naina

Sid:Rajveer just let my wife and daughter free other wise ur daughter will travel to hell

Naina started crying

Rajveer:Hey Siddhanth please  no ...ok...see i'll...le..leave please don't do anything to my baby

Sid:Then do it u bas***d

Maya was trying to seek a chance and move to Sid...But Sid immediately shot in air making her root in the same place

Rajveer left Roli and Roli took Roshni...and moved out

,Police were surrounded...but they heard a gun shot...it was Maya who shot Naina,in anger...seeing Naina dead...Rajveer was broken there...

Maya:Now i need to finish one more person

she aimed Roli and the bullet got Shot atmidst of her forehead

Sid:Roli

Sid shouted
Think she got a bullet on the middle of her forehead

Sid:Roli

Sid was shattered and immediately another sound echoed that was Rajveer in anger of his lovely daughter's death ...he shot Maya straight piercing her heart...and Rajveer was taken to jail...

Sid immediately took Roli in his arms moved towards SUV.while Roshni was with Simar ..they also got into car..crying and praying for Roli...

Sid:Roli...Roli ...please open ur eyes...please Roli...open ur

Sid was crying like anything begging her to open her eyes

Roli:Si...Sid..i thought...i ca..can liv..width u for at...atleas...year...bu...but god thoug...i shou...reach ..hi..him so,mu..mujhe jal...jaldi bula liya

Sid:No Roli nothing will happen to u please  Roli...please hold on

Roli:Please  Sid don't cry

They reached the hospital

Roli:Was in stretcher

Roli:please shw...show me Rosh

Simar showed Roshni to her...who was crying for her

Roli smiled at her...

Roli to Sid:Take care of ur selves

saying this she closed her eyes

Flash back end:

Sid came out of his thoughts tears were blurring him...he felt a tug on his pants...

clearing his tears..he looked at the 2 little angels

He dropped himself to there height

Sid:Yes angels

Anjali:Pappa be ready fast we will cut the cake soon

Sid:Ok i'll come

Sid hugging both and kissing ..turned to other side...smiling at both he send them

The tears which were controlled were flowing seeing Roli's photo

Sid:Roli i missed u alot ...

Last part of this in 30 min
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: teja-rosid

What is that plan very excited to know 

Poor rosid 
That raj beer, maya ,naina 😡hate them 
Waiting for nxt update dear 

thanks teja
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakais89

i lost my patience after reading ur update. Punish these 3 idiot brutarly i hate them to core. in all your work child character are so mature.

they got what they desrved but haven't updated more because i really hate to write on the idiots
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

no prob dear u prepare for ur exams we'll wait 

thanks dear

updated seeing photos i thought it will be long but i couldn't update one in post

so one more is on way