The much awaited day .....................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It is official that servicewali bahu will be ending on July 18, 2015...New show's promo started to air on Zee...

Will miss Kratika after this show ends...if she has interest to act again, she ll take another 1.5 years to come again on Tele....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the official date!
I had written an OS: The Ending (from Dev's perspective) now I will write another OS: The Ending from Payal's perspective!
nirmalac99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Thanks for sharing the official date!

I had written an OS: The Ending (from Dev's perspective) now I will write another OS: The Ending from Payal's perspective!

would love to read it
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing I hope if and when Kratika decides to do another show her role is of a strong personality not a anything like Payal.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nir for sharing the much awaited news...😃
Yes...we will miss KS...and I do hope she comes back in 2-3 months time...with a good team...of writers...and I believe...Good decisions come from experience and experience come from bad decision.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Thanks Nir for sharing the much awaited news...😃
Yes...we will miss KS...and I do hope she comes back in 2-3 months time...with a good team...of writers...and I believe...Good decisions come from experience and experience come from bad decision.

👍🏼
nirmalac99 thumbnail
The show s flawed because of the writers...Other than that d show had wonderful and talented artists....
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What, the show is ending, already? Oh well, I've stopped watching it a long time now.

Thanks for sharing the news. All the best to Kratika and Abhishek on their future endeavours.
Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Bring back Punar Vivah!

KS was really good in Punar Vivah. There is no doubt about its popularity. But that chapter is closed now and I think it's important for an actor to grow. You need to move ahead, not go backwards.

Even though SWB went downhill, it's still a learning experience for KS and working with new people that you haven't worked with before has its benefits.

So it is as good as official. This is it for SWB. I would be lying if I said I was sad about it 😆 but all the best to the cast and crew for future projects.

tfs.
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo happpy ..left watching SWB since three months .. 
kratika deserve much better then ths crap