Favorite Season?

Poll

What is your favorite Arrow season?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mine has got to be seasons 2 and 3. I always felt like there was something missing in season 1. And it was only when Felicity joined Team Arrow that I felt as if the whole show just came together. She is without a doubt the heart of the team and the one who keeps me glued to my TV. And it was only in seasons 2 and 3 where we had a lot of Olicity-licious moments β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ 

Also, season 1 was very slow-paced for me. I liked the writing and the pace of seasons 2 and 3 way more than season 1...though the three episodes following The Climb were kind of boring. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Deathstroke and Ra's Al Ghul were much better villains than Malcolm Merlyn in season 1. The show is only as good as it's protagonist and it's antagonist, along with other factors. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
I would say season 2 .. it had everything .. the pace, the thrill and obviously amazing Olicity moments .. season 1 was pretty slow and too much Laurel bored me like hell .. 3rd season comes next to season 2 .. I loved all Olicity Raylicity thing .. however, 2nd season lacked Malcom Marlin .. thankfully he is back but on another hand Ra's was no Slade Wilson .. my villain loving heart wants both Marling and Slade on 4th season .. hopefully it will be even better 
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
It's season 2 for me..even though season 3 was prettily packed with olicity moment,shocking twists and turns..but still i felt something was really missing ..it was more or less a mess .. season 2 gave me many memorable characters and events..with a badass villain..while ra's just fell flat for me..!!!
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

I would say season 2 .. it had everything .. the pace, the thrill and obviously amazing Olicity moments .. season 1 was pretty slow and too much Laurel bored me like hell .. 3rd season comes next to season 2 .. I loved all Olicity Raylicity thing .. however, 2nd season lacked Malcom Marlin .. thankfully he is back but on another hand Ra's was no Slade Wilson .. my villain loving heart wants both Marling and Slade on 4th season .. hopefully it will be even better 

True that. Ra's was nowhere near the level of Slade Wilson. Wilson was the best villain! And like they say...your hero is only as good as your villain. I'm hoping Damien Darkh and Anarchy are commensurate to the nefariousness.of Slade Wilson! 
Basilisk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

It's season 2 for me..even though season 3 was prettily packed with olicity moment,shocking twists and turns..but still i felt something was really missing ..it was more or less a mess .. season 2 gave me many memorable characters and events..with a badass villain..while ra's just fell flat for me..!!!

Yeah. I did feel season 3 was messy at places. For instance, the three episodes following The Climb were such a drag. After that the show didn't pick up until episode 17 or so. The middle episodes of season 3 were so freaking boring. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm hoping they do as good of a job with season 4 as they did with season 2. πŸ˜³
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Season 2 was the best so far for me. First one was kinda off in certain episodes but the second season was well balanced. Third one was all over the place and did not make much sense. Let's see how the next one goes. Waiting for a good one!