Aryaman is quite mysterious " Karan Jotwani

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Karan Jotwani the new entry in the popular MTV show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan is quite happy with his initial graph, "It is very good. Aryaman is quite mysterious, although his intentions are very clear to himself as he is playing around a lot, some negative traits etc, all in all great stuff."

When asked with whom he gels well with among his co-stars? he says, "All , it is necessary to have a great equation off screen to give good results on screen. I get along with Niti, Harshad, Vibha etc." Interesting he said he does not chill much with Parth Samthan," May be coz we dont shoot so many scenes together."

This is Mumbaikar Karan's first tryst with acting, "I never plan things, after a short stint as an intern journo and as digital media executive , I tried my hands at modeling which came a cropper as I was short. Next I decided to check out acting, after the normal audition process, I bagged the above role. As for the future again, no clues. To be honest, I really don't have passion for the craft, I just like medium of expression. So far so good."

What seem to be good for Karan is that although he is very new with acting ,he has got the funda's right. "Once you get the gist of the scene, you take it as conversation albeit scripted, but importantly I try to be as natural as possible while emoting the required emotions."

This self confessed social media bloke is quite happy with the initial reaction Aryaman is electing from online fans." The fact that we still don't know what my deal is keeps them on edge, yet they love me as person, I like to reply to fan queries on Twitter FB etc." concludes Karan.

-Anil Merani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Initially he was. But now irritating and annoying.Again a puppet in Harshad's hand with no brains. After seeing Harshad evil deeds, no guts to take a decision of own. Cvs should end his track as soon as possible. Regarding Aliya, there was little possibility. But now it is not happening. So cvs totally wasted his talent as an actor. A character with aimless things. But personally no offence against Karan. He is a good actor but Arymaan is not so much useful for kyy. 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why is his acting going down hill? he was giving serious competition to amms in being the worst actor last thursday's episode. Overreacting to the core! but loved seeing harshad scared ðŸ˜†

anyways aryaman is turning out to be the typical negative character.
i like karan offscreen but nope for onscreen.
If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

Why is his acting going down hill? he was giving serious competition to amms in being the worst actor last thursday's episode. Overreacting to the core! but loved seeing harshad scared ðŸ˜†

Totally agree with you.With entry of Mangalore track he is nothing more than a headache.Offscreen he is good but onscreen totally unbearable.
YD.AH thumbnail
welcome 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya-111

Initially he was. But now irritating and annoying.Again a puppet in Harshad's hand with no brains. After seeing Harshad evil deeds, no guts to take a decision of own. Cvs should end his track as soon as possible. Regarding Aliya, there was little possibility. But now it is not happening. So cvs totally wasted his talent as an actor. A character with aimless things. But personally no offence against Karan. He is a good actor but Arymaan is not so much useful for kyy. 

yes i agree with u 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: If-Rocker

Totally agree with you.With entry of Mangalore track he is nothing more than a headache.Offscreen he is good but onscreen totally unbearable.

exactly 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

true