Udann

Will Sandeep Baswana's stint to end in Udann?

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Will Sandeep Baswana's stint to end in Udann?

Rumor has it it that Sandeep Baswana's stint in Udann is about to end. How and why? Read on to find out more...

Monday, June 22, 2015 | 4:34:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 44 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

In the upcoming track of Udann on Colors, audiences will be left heart broken as Ishwar might breath his last breath and this will mark as the exit of popular actor Sandeep Baswana's from the show.

As per our source,"Bhaiya ji (Sai Ballal) wants to kill Chakor (Spandan Chaturvedi) and Iswar to take his revenge as they managed to free all the bounded laborers. Chakor will be invited by the National Sports intuition to represent her school and here Bahiya ji will decide to execute his vicious plans to kill both of them and thus will plant a bomb."

"Iswar will come to know about the bomb and will rush to save Chakor. He will risk his life and will succeed in saving the girl but he will lose his life. For the first time the audience will get to see Chakor crying in the show as her Ishwar mama has died", source added.

We got in touch with Sandeep who says," I am not sure about my track ending as the makers are yet to decide about the same. I myself don't know about it and so can't comment on it yet."

Will you miss Ishwar?  

Neha Jain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
i guess its true then .. ishwar dying :(

not good move for the show
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously CVs? I think I might have to officially quit the show if this happens. Showing how evil always wins is not a good look nor is it compelling to watch. 
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
i think aditya and chakor both will break this time and will join hands and take revenge from bhaiyaji for ishwar death ...😊😳
smiles_uk thumbnail
vivaan character changing ...

chakor and aditya against vivaan ragini suraj

2 teams