Judges should have given this point

Posted: 8 years ago
I loved Himruta performance, it was beautifully staged and well choreographed act and inspite of injury in the beginning of the song, they once again stole the show.😳 I am happy Himurta didnt made any excuse of injury and they completed their dance. πŸ‘  I felt judges should have given 27 point.

Courtesy: Shana

Roish: Rohit did well and its very difficult to match up steps with the choreographer and judges should have given 24 point.

Nandmi: it was 2nd mind blowing dance in a row but I felt they missed 7 things in their act. Judges should have given 27 point.

Upma: their make up was good but I didnt see much dance. Judges should have given 21 point.

Dipna: they did aerial act but there was no connection in their act, Dipesh was weak. Judges should have given 18 point. 

Mayusha: what an act..and so many wow moment. !!πŸ‘ They deserved 30. Though I don't like wild card entries but if they perform like today I don't mind seeing them as winner. They havent shown aerial act yet, I am waiting to see that act in finale. 

Paali: Lift should be a part of dance but when it too much, it looks weightlifting show. I didnt see parag dance. They deserve to be eliminated. Judges should have given 12 point. 
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Mayusha: what an act..and so many wow moment. !!πŸ‘ They deserved 30. Tough I don't like wild card entries but if they perform like today I don't mind seeing them as winner. They havent shown aerial act yet, I am waiting to see that act in finale. 

Thats what i thought when i saw them. They should have joined from the start.There would have been some competition. Its pretty much boring otherwise.
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree!!!
Mayusha were defo the best!!thts what called dance!!technique,emotions all at its place.it was full of wow moments.somehow i like such act mure more more than acts with too much special effects.also very valid concept!!!nxt i will defo keep himruta,nandmi at the same place.they were both superb.nd wht i really liked abt himruta was tht they didnt make an issue out of tht injury.abt upma u know wht i wld nt deny the truth.karishma is a really good dancer.i jst feel their choreographers used too much special effects instead of real dancing.
Sana-deepesh:-i think over the yrs this has of become a perception that u do an aerial act nd u score good.bt aerials always dnt snt pleasing.nd this one didnt.i really like them bt i think sana shld atleast jst one come out of her sexy mode nd do smthing subtle.
Rohit-ash:-hats off fot mathing steps woth the choreo rohit!!!bt honestly i didnt like the choreography too much.

Shefali-parag:-the act was jst too simple.well there hv been acts in other shows with even 20 lifts in one single act nd they hv been spectacular.its abt soing it properly.if nt sn properly it does look really odd nd it did. ⭐️ ⭐️ Edited by pou_luvs_ajs - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Thats what i thought when i saw them. They should have joined from the start.There would have been some competition. Its pretty much boring otherwise.

Based on public voting, they will not win but ur right if they had joined Nb from the beginning, they might had outside chance to win the show.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u are very strictπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
12 lowest marks πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pou_luvs_ajs

I completely agree!!!
Mayusha were defo the best!!thts what called dance!!technique,emotions all at its place.it was full of wow moments.somehow i like such act mure more more than acts with too much special effects.also very valid concept!!!nxt i will defo keep himruta,nandmi at the same place.they were both superb.nd wht i really liked abt himruta was tht they didnt make an issue out of tht injury.abt upma u know wht i wld nt deny the truth.karishma is a really good dancer.i jst feel their choreographers used too much special effects instead of real dancing.
Sana-deepesh:-i think over the yrs this has of become a perception that u do an aerial act nd u score good.bt aerials always dnt snt pleasing.nd this one didnt.i really like them bt i think sana shld atleast jst one come out of her sexy mode nd do smthing subtle.
Rohit-ash:-hats off fot mathing steps woth the choreo rohit!!!bt honestly i didnt like the choreography too much.

Shefali-parag:-the act was jst too simple.well there hv been acts in other shows with even 20 lifts in one single act nd they hv been spectacular.its abt soing it properly.if nt sn properly it does look really odd nd it did. ⭐️ ⭐️

Completely agree with your post. 
ngelzndemons thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I feel hinruta deserves 9 9 8 means total 26
So as long as total score is 26 I don't mind.
Others also I guess if u see individual scoring of judges it might look wrong but if u see the total every couple got its fine.
Also shefali parag were weakest and mayuresh ajisha deserved nach power. Baki Sab bich me the. So overall it not perfect scoring but was fine with me .

Edited by ngelzndemons - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

u are very strictπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

12 lowest marks πŸ˜†

thats how judges should give mark,πŸ˜† atleast I expect Marzi to be strict and tell contestant or their choreographer, what went wrong and what they can do to improve their dance.