sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhishek is just out of college yet to be established in a job. His 'father' is a retired employee.  His 'parents' come to Mathura by bus I.e. they don't even have a car. And yet Jayshree believes they have all this property????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Her greed has dumbed down her sense of logic 😆
Also mothers usually have a sixth sense where they can understand or feel when their child is in danger but no such inclinations from Jayshree. Goes to show tha Jayshree has very little bonding or connection with her daughter.
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She was always avaricious woman wanting to be unsuitably up to date. But surely somewhere inside is a mother?
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sgc68

She was always avaricious woman wanting to be unsuitably up to date. But surely somewhere inside is a mother?

Absolutely there is a mother inside and she does care for Jhanvi but she's not a very responsible mother. I feel like Banwari is actually the better parent out of the two but since the show is ending, I have a feeling they'll show Jayshree having a change of heart and becoming a loving mother and no longer a greedy fool.
leylar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she is too blinded by money to notice anything else
even before when Jhanvi used to sneak out with Abhi she didn't pay attention because what mattered to her was the sale of the haveli
in a way it's karma for her she didn't mind destroying her nephew love life for her self satisfaction now it's her turn to feel the pain.i don't pity her because she deserves it for playing with people's life. however it's a pity that's her daughter who has to pay the price for her sins
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abhishek is just out of college yet to be established in a job.His 'father' is a retired employee. His'parents' come to Mathura by bus I.e. they don't even have a car. And yet Jayshree believes they have all this property????

What do you expect from Jayshree. 🤣
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Her greed has dumbed down her sense of logic 😆
Also mothers usually have a sixth sense where they can understand or feel when their child is in danger but no such inclinations from Jayshree. Goes to show tha Jayshree has very little bonding or connection with her daughter.

Well said. 👏
fatma201 thumbnail

I doubt it. 🤣
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
unpredictable women u cant guess when she is slapping or praising some1 😆Edited by Sana_J. - 8 years ago
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Absolutely there is a mother inside and she does care for Jhanvi but she's not a very responsible mother. I feel like Banwari is actually the better parent out of the two but since the show is ending, I have a feeling they'll show Jayshree having a change of heart and becoming a loving mother and no longer a greedy fool.

I agree with you Banwari is more alert and concern than her. He did react when Abhish father said no relative will attend the engagement but not her.