You must write too, pleaaaseee :) 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

OMGGG 

You started a SS!! 
This is so so exciting.. 

Every time I see an update by you or iamcurious, my heart literally leaps with joy! <3 

And this is an AU - so even better.. 
Lovely beginning.. an emotional Nachiket who cannot control himself when she's in front of him.. waiting to read Ragini's POV in the next chapter now. 

Can't wait :D
yayyy!! 

:* 

Rachana, 

just in case you missed it .. thanks for this POV πŸ˜³
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

this was beautiful..loved the first installment ..nachiket's side and now waiting for a drenched hurt and angry ragini with her side...thanks for the lovely flashback..they were a very intimate and physical couple hence even after years the desire ,the passion still burns brightly...and thank you for sticking to maths and logic and seven years ..this is exactly what should have been the story in the show as well..a 9 year marriage and a 7-8 years separation ...

so looking forward to the next part and nishant's story 

that ancestral home holds so many memories..bittersweet ones...sighh 

Thanks a lot Sun. πŸ˜Š

Yes, the next part will be Ragini's alright. There needs to be some story to bring into this, has got my mind whirring alright.πŸ˜‰

I am aiming at a 6 years marriage and a 7 years separation over here, but need to get the Maths right.

Nishanth will enter the picture soon. And so will somebody else. πŸ˜›
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sun
Your prediction please

Who's Nishant😳
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaginiJoshi

Even if it does continue for ages, we don't have ANY problem πŸ˜† Actually, you shouldn't have given me this idea. I'll stalk you nowπŸ˜†

Thanks for that lovely flashback 😳 This is what keeps us crazy girls going πŸ˜‰

Realizing the state of the story NB has made, you'll have to work a lot in every department, maths specially πŸ˜† Aah, we know will nail! #Trust

LOL Ragini, I am okay with my Maths, so will try to get things in place. πŸ˜Š

And what about this idea of stalking? πŸ˜† Will ensure I end this. This means no episodes for me, sad but the true part of my life now. 

Will try to keep you all entertained. 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sun, 

You must write too, pleaaaseee :) 

Sukhs,  i do have a story in my head ..just need the quality time to pen it down...like all of you even i cannot digest the unfairness to the characters of neil and ragini by the one i refuse to name anymore...they deserve a fascinating  story and so many beautiful ones have been told by all of you on this forum...i would really love to add mine too...
poetic thumbnail

Rachana, 

just in case you missed it .. thanks for this POV πŸ˜³

Arrey sorry, I did miss this, though I was going to fine comb the thread for the comment. πŸ˜†

Glad you liked it, it was not too lengthy an update though. Yes, they still have feelings for which other, which is hatred bat this point of time.\\

My God! I suddenly realised what a hell hole I have now dug myself in with this part AU story. 
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks a lot Sun. πŸ˜Š

Yes, the next part will be Ragini's alright. There needs to be some story to bring into this, has got my mind whirring alright.πŸ˜‰

I am aiming at a 6 years marriage and a 7 years separation over here, but need to get the Maths right.

Nishanth will enter the picture soon. And so will somebody else. πŸ˜›

the 6 years is fair and makes much more sense than 4 years and 4 kids..besides with you at the helm am pretty sure it will make sense and so will the 7 years separation...

am not going to think ahead and guess who is who and the mystery...i want to be surprised by what you present to us ...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

Sukhs,  i do have a story in my head ..just need the quality time to pen it down...like all of you even i cannot digest the unfairness to the characters of neil and ragini by the one i refuse to name anymore...they deserve a fascinating  story and so many beautiful ones have been told by all of you on this forum...i would really love to add mine too...

Please write Sun. πŸ˜ƒ

We would all love to read it. 
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Sun

Your prediction please

Who's Nishant😳

not predicting this one vidya..i too want to be surprised like all of you...waiting for rachna to serve us bit by bit the story ...