Software Symphy 31 - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dristi64

Ashu

Bhool gayi sari heavy baatein. Woh WhatsApp ke liye chhodπŸ˜†

NISHA

Do feature the song NeelaAsmaan somewhere in the story. Ranjan can listen to it or even II actually.
The song is stuck in my head but I'm unable to download it on my phone right nowπŸ€”

ASMA

All jokes apart, loved your story. Such a story can never get old and the very way you mention your husband makes me feel that u r very happy together. Call me a silly girl for it, but yeah it feels good to know that ppl end up happily sometimes.
Our generation has become so complicated that such situations are a rarity now instead of the norm.
No more ragging you tonight. Go and sleep.. big hugπŸ€—

I so get that Dristi. That was exactly my mother in laws worries too. She thought I was way too independent, tomboyish , an unconventional career..and other issues too.
If there one thing I have learnt it takes effort to keep any relationship going- mom&son; dad & son; siblings friends and man and wife is no different.
But I guess we are more forgiving with all of the above than we are with spouses! Each couple is different what keeps them together is the same willingness to stay together!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Shev di... Haan.. Main bhi conphoosiya ho gayi Asma ji ki story mein padke πŸ˜†

Yenna confusion. Tumhe bus mera bank balance aur bra size para nahi hoga Bhaki Sab to pata hai! Thank you very much O.
Btw she loves my husband a lot... No wonder she finds him great. He's a nice guy I love Him and all that but nowhere like our RnB 😳Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok  feeling sad and happy...and reiterated my admiration for many people here.
My eyes started watering slowly and overflowed after reading the last 3 lines. Nisha u r a sorceress, such is the magic in the story u weave that u keep us glued to it and given us a happy place to be.

Asma...happy to read ur cute love story and u r being ragged and pestered for more. Thanks for sharing...always be happy.

orangen...salute to you...stay strong always

Vani, Shru...get well soon

U both are seriously to be admired a lot.

Sudhie...on father's day..u shared a part of ur life...ur father is a great and amazing person, I dont have any words to say, just dont ever let him down and be strong,happy and positive.

And when my kids reach a correct age, I will advise them to go on treks...πŸ˜†

PS: Anu, Swara, Nisha...chk pg 43 for my replies to ur comments...😊
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh. 

I am hurting now. 

I wonder how it will play out in next two updates. 

What if ishita refuses to talk to him for a day? Will that convince Raman to come back to her ? :(

God knows...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@shilpa koi baath nahi english serial nahi toh its ok .in my case my husband hates parties or meeting people so i dont have a choice πŸ˜‰
I know ur pain that you feel for your parents I am in the same boat

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dearest Sudhi so sad to read about ur mom..you have always come across as such a balanced person ..I have no words anything i say may sound shallow other than the fact that i am proud to know you through this thread you and your brother will take care of your dad in your own way and ur dad must be so proud of you guys.

in this Sosy thread i have honestly found the most diverse set of folks ,amazingly smart and with true strength and grit and actually facing real world..

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Asma, really sweet story. The way your husband proposed was so unique. 
Thanks for sharing. Bluesky. This shows how much you love him and wanna be with him even in virtual world. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for sharing this Article.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
anu that article is really worth reading...good to read as a first thing in the morning...(that doesnt mean that i will not sleep again.today i will sleep a lot!!!holiday holiday!!!!
u all go for office and get ready for classes...i will isleeepp today!!!