Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dristi64

NIVI

I get a steamy update in the morning, along with your lovely composition?? Can a morning get any better??🤗
Btw, mujhe tera counter wala story zyada pasand. There's a mystery to it that you r not divulging🤣

ASMA

We missed you so much yesterday! You should really go back and read pages 15 to 22 I think. Hope you don't fall off your chair🤣

SHRUTI

I hope you get better real soon and come back with your humour instilled comments.🤗

VANI

Take care pls.. hope your hand isn't troubling you again.🤔
🤗

Jahaan koi mystery hi nahin hai, wahaan tumhe kya suspicious activity dikhi? 😕 Koi evidence aur testimony falsify nahi kari maine vakeel sahiba. 😉

Sacha bayaan yahi hai ki salsa mein mirchi thodi kam thi aur tamatar kuch zyada pichak gaye the. Shaayad kuch ingredients bhi missing the, par phir bhi khaate khaate thik thak hi lagne laga. 😆  
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

NIVI

I get a steamy update in the morning, along with your lovely composition?? Can a morning get any better??🤗
Btw, mujhe tera counter wala story zyada pasand. There's a mystery to it that you r not divulging🤣

ASMA

We missed you so much yesterday! You should really go back and read pages 15 to 22 I think. Hope you don't fall off your chair🤣

SHRUTI

I hope you get better real soon and come back with your humour instilled comments.🤗

VANI

Take care pls.. hope your hand isn't troubling you again.🤔
🤗

I'm lining up to get on the roller coaster... chande wali hoon... Tum logo ne mhuje miss Kiya kyun bhai? Comments to ab tak pada nahi.. 
Phone to chodna padega.. Ab ... Grrr...

Ayyo how can I wait till I get back?

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Sach mein yaar...yeh ghar dekh dekh kar mujhe Bukhar aa raha hai. Soup piya, my kids are trying to do some work Lekin sab ulta pulta...and then they started fighting...so I told them to shut up and not do anything. The chotta tries  to behave as if she knows everything. Which irks the older one and then it ends up In a big fight. The husband is tearing his hair. I am just laying down and trying to find meaning of life! 

Shru BUKHAAR mein u are hysterical, ghar dekhar tujhe bukhaar aa raha hai?🤣 I know what u mean

If i ask my teenager to unload the dishwasher, it will be unloaded, but mat pooch kaise lagayega cabinet mein... I will open it for a pot or a pan, EVERY damn thing from my 15+ years of grahasti will fall all over my toes... I have lost many a Waterford crystal bowls this way (ya right! I mean Walmart)
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayyyooo...just an hour or so to leave home? 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi outstanding poetry, you as well Vidya.

Dristi glad to wake up up
Asma wrote another one
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=dristi64]SRIVIDYA
yeh kya tha??? WOW!! 
AMAZING! You captured it all. It's the best so far from you, according to me. And the others have been so lovely already. Seriously, take a bow👏
[/QUOTE

I am an early bird and now its an addiction to wait till my morning raga arrives...i pen these lines then
The lovely bunch of ladies than offer their encouragement by likes words and observations and So SY  my inspiration to write
Thank you
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi outstanding poetry, you as well Vidya.

Dristi glad to wake up up
Asma wrote another one

Thanks Nish...just the side effect of the strong dose you administered earlier.
nividances thumbnail
Really nice updates that you gave today Nisha...each was distinct yet flowed easily from one to the other. Thanks a lot for the treats! Good night! 😊
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Stupendous update. Couldn't have imagined anything like this. Loved it. It just gets better. How do you do this Nisha?
Emotional and very thoughtful but at the same time you have kept it lite.  

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uthi aur BUTTER dikh gayi!!!!! 
Hayeee

Sooo cuteee !!!!!!

Why is she dressed???? occassion kya hai bhai 

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago