shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ladies update in 116...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by shidin0117

Shev...superb selection for Chachu...
and yes manorama for chachi...

search some faces for the complete robber clan...4 sons and 3 DIL's anyhow aapki R&B nahi hai ghar par, ye kaam tho karlo...Wink

agree shev good selection !!!! gooosh the robber clan needs to be taught a lesson AngryAngry
and Ritu my foot like ashu says ek dena chahiye..why is she after how they married..Angry

Anu
U have to understand II is not mahaan eitherLOL Shes judging Ritu also, she wants to know WHY Ritu took a job in Delhi suddenly, running away from a guy or running toward a guy... we all judge no?

We form opinions based on what we know... we judged based on what we see. I am not saying Ritu and Chachu are noble and pious.. but II can and will give Ritu ample opportunities to be misunderstoodBig smile

II misunderstood R&B so much...
Appa does everyday...
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
walked over to
the station and headed to work,
as the Tamil playlist went on an
infinte loop through the day

from this to

"thanks" he said not reading
between the lines...

this!!!!

what yaar!!!i dont think she will give u a peace of mind!!
II you should do something urgently...as he became a husband,its his duty to read b/w lines...nahi tho,sorry dude,bhagvan aapke raksha kare...
Intresting part nisha loved the dude listening to Tamil songs I am happy he back to his favourite pastimes I really want them to be back to be together soon 
good nite/day ladies...

putti thanks...hope shruti is feeling good...and vani and SR too...take care all...

choti ,gud nite...study well...
jyothi hope u r doing well there.
vikas miss you dear...jaldi vaapas aa jao...hershey you too...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by shidin0117

Shev...superb selection for Chachu...
and yes manorama for chachi...

search some faces for the complete robber clan...4 sons and 3 DIL's anyhow aapki R&B nahi hai ghar par, ye kaam tho karlo...Wink

agree shev good selection !!!! gooosh the robber clan needs to be taught a lesson AngryAngry
and Ritu my foot like ashu says ek dena chahiye..why is she after how they married..Angry

Anu
U have to understand II is not mahaan eitherLOL Shes judging Ritu also, she wants to know WHY Ritu took a job in Delhi suddenly, running away from a guy or running toward a guy... we all judge no?

We form opinions based on what we know... we judged based on what we see. I am not saying Ritu and Chachu are noble and pious.. but II can and will give Ritu ample opportunities to be misunderstoodBig smile

II misunderstood R&B so much...
Appa does everyday...

I dont know all of that  II sad na, na sad,R&B ya Sam thittina i felt like scolding  Sam  and Ranjan missing na yennakky tylenol ... :-)
so single sided devotion to MM folks LOL i cant seem to help it .
you know like lets say ur bff says this one is mean u dont care to listen u will say i know she is so mean lets go fight LOLLOL

but Ritu calling her in the night and asking her how she met her husband , what is II doing in the 20th floor .. thevaya first she can work on understanding the Excel mess more right ..why is ritu after her personnel life .. they dont know each other II is not asking anything right.

i agree appa/II everyone misunderstands but II only fights with R&BEmbarrassedavan yenna summa eruppana .( is he quite)

and appa he has to be that ellati who is there to suppport II EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so like you can see i will support all but wont support chachu and that new person Ritu.. Wink one is downright mean and the other is i dont know not giving me the warm vibes Confused
yennakke naan eyuthinathu is not making sense onakku yenna puriyumo LOL ( i cant understand what i just wrote how will u understand )

bottom line Sosy characters make me very very biased

update
Biking & Life Paths
 page 116
missed it .. oh well
ii is also Nosy but its ok ...i love her ..
and R&b i am going ot bash you ...seriously this is sooosooo  sooo   not fair..how can u go on a trip the first week...PAVAM II (vani for you) sooo sad..
Ranjan hope u are ok ..

chalo meeting time /work back

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Shilpa - Main nalayak ke baare mein nahi sochti kabhi
Mera dhyan ab BUTTER,  Ranjan babua aur meri pyari II par hai Big smile
Anu - Ditto feelings LOL