thankzz fr sharing.. nice picss  she looks soo cute
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks joe sa for the caps and link.
cant wait to see her setting the stage on fire.
I am so excited cant even sleep.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sanaya Irani is set to make a comeback to the small screen as a contestant in this season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and her fans couldn't be more happier. Here's a look at some of the lesser known facts of Sanaya Irani.

Last we saw Sanaya Irani play the innocent yet strong character of Parvati in Colors' show Rangrasiya. Her character was a hit among fans and her chemistry with co-star Ashish Sharma was much talked about.

Sanaya has been in a steady relationship with boyfriend and co-star Mohit Sehgal from past 5 years. The two met on sets of a popular show and when the show was ending, Sanaya announced their relationship to the fans

Sanaya is the only television actress to be included in People's Magazine (India) forty most beautiful women. She was also titled 3rd Sexiest Asian Women Alive.

Sanaya appeared in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 to support her best friend Drashti Dhami and even performed with her in Teen ka Tadka round. After that short stint on the Jhalak stage we're expecting Sanaya to kill it in season 8!

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<div align="center">

</div>

Maar daala 🤢
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I am totally pissed off wid this Channel Marketing strategy. 😡 Don't know what was the logic behind this 'Solo' n 'Joint' Promo structure? In next Promo they will show only 3 celeb (Deepika,Faizal n Kavita). Sanaya's 'blinking eye' appearance in this Promo is very disappointing.

This time I am not going to let Rangeela and their tatics get to me.  They can try to promote their favorites like last time but only fan power will work.😃  Sanaya is going to be JDJ8 winner.👍🏼
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ethereal.   Sanaya enjoys whatever project she does & it reflects.Not one bit over confident, she will give her best, as always. And we will support her as always.

GhassanKhoury thumbnail
Sanaya looking damm hot