*~|| 100th Episode Anniversary Contest - Signature Stories ||~*

Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello friends! So as you all know today (19th June, 2015) is going to be the 100th episode of Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. To celebrate this occasion, we
have decided to organize this creative contest.
It's a contest where both the graphical & literary geniuses can show their talent.
So without any further ado, here comes the rules of the contest.

- The siggy must be 500*350 pixels only

- Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 3 siggies.

- Please use on-screen pictures only.

- The siggy must have one quote from 'the OS' on it.

- The siggy must be non-animated.

- Do not add your copyright or name on the siggy..

- Do not share your siggies through any social media site.

- When you upload your siggy in an uploading site, make sure it is turned private and is not visible to anyone.

- Edits which are already posted in IF or any other site will not be entertained in this contest.

- Do not use any picture or word that violates IF COC.

- The OS should not cross the maximum word-limit of 1500 words.

- Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 3 OSs.

- The theme for the OS is the siggy that you or your partner created. This means that the OS has to portray whatever is in the siggy.

- The OS can be from any genre.

- The OS must be based on the characters from the show but it does not necessarily have to follow the story track.

- For example: If the siggy below is your entry, then you can write an OS about how Ashoka came to know the truth about his father & they both hug and have a happy reunion. (This is not the story line of the show but you can write about it in your OS as long as it has the characters from CAS.)

- Do not share your OSs through any social media site.

- Title your OS accordingly keeping in mind that one quote from the OS has to be included in the siggy.

- Do not use any word or language that violates the violates IF COC.

- Participants can take part either as a team of two or single. In case of two team-members, one has to make the siggy & the other has to write the OS. In case of single participant, the member has to do both the siggy & the OS themselves without any outside help.

- Each member can send a maximum of 3 sets (a set includes a siggy & an edit) of entries.

- The entry siggies must be uploaded on either http://minus.com/ or http://imgur.com/

- Entries must be PMed to 'Sukanya_Datta' with the title 'Signature Stories' where each entry is a set containing a siggy & an OS.

- If any of the above rules are violated, your entry/ies will subject to disqualification without any intimation.

- Submission deadline is 26th June.

- Feel free to post in this thread only any queries that you might have.

Concept: Sukanya_Datta + shyam09
Tags & edit:
Sukanya_Datta
 Permission:
Artemisia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Important Note:

Due to participants' requests and the less number of entries, the deadline for sending entries has been extended till the 30th. 😊
Edited by Sukanya_Datta - 8 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looks awesome Suki!!! 
I'm down to participate and plan on working alone.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am in 😉 Not a good siggie maker.. but OS I will surely try... Siggie will try my bets to match up 😆
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can't make a siggy, but want to write an OS..hehe...looking forward to this!
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

I am in 😉 Not a good siggie maker.. but OS I will surely try... Siggie will try my best to match up 😆

Originally posted by: MrsKhan-Sobti

I can't make a siggy, but want to write an OS..hehe...looking forward to this!

Looking forward to your entries guys. 😃
You can always request your friends or any other graphicer that you might know to team up with you in the siggy-making department. 😳
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am taking part..brilliant contest 👏

Can u plz extend the deadline a lil? One week is very short time for finishing OS+siggy.
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

I am taking part..brilliant contest 👏

Can u plz extend the deadline a lil? One week is very short time for finishing OS+siggy.

Thanks dear! 😃
Yes sure, if the participants want then more time will be given but that will be decided closer to the current deadline & based on the amount of participation. 😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In case I am introducing an imaginary character, how do I put her in the siggie? Or I don't include him/her?
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For eg I have three entries for myself. But I want to help someone else who is interested in making a siggie but does not have the OS writer. Will that be allowed?