SIDNI OS |Pleasant Memories|

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
one more random os by mee...lol he ypu guyz will like it..have a look please 
A/N flashbacks are in italic

OS ||PLEASANT MEMORIES||

She stood by the window witnessing the beautiful sunset when she thought about her past and them..she was roshni... she was an orphan and had spend her complete life in an orphanage...after completing her college she worked hard to get admission in the university she dreamed about, because now she didn't had some orphanage to look after her...and she wanted to study in that university at any cost, she studied hard for it during her inter exams and got 70% scholarship only.. although she wasn't such student who deserved complete scholarship and she was aware of it and also about the hard work she have to put in to fulfill the rest of the requirements of her studies...

Problems never left her, because of not so strong background and so many other complications she didn't got a good job so she started taking tutions in evening and then use to work in a restaurant from 7-11 pm ...she was living on rent in a very small apartment but it was enough for her...she managed to get a little amount of money before her university started so that she could manage for at least 1-2 months and later she hoped for best...and then the day finally came when she stepped in the university...the best day of her life and today is the same day but thinking about all this brought tears in her eyes...actually the reason was that she was Missing him a lot today and he wasn't here with her so she was trying not to miss him but nothing helped her as it was the most important day in there life...this day held a lot of importance in there life, one of them was there first meeting...today was the same day when they met first

Roshni reached at the university on time...it was the first day of session and her first semester too...she was really excited, not because it was her first day but because she struggled a lot to reach where she was...asking about the directions and rest she made her way towards her classroom not wanting to be late, while walking on the corridor of second floor she looked up to God 'God ji...please help me today too like always...i am late for my first day don't know how will i...aaa' she didn't realized about her surrounding and that's how she collided into a hard body making both of them fall with her on top of him...she didn't knew why but she starred in his eyes and she felt she was Loosing herself, they were magical and he too was looking at her...

the sound of bell brought them to senses and they hurriedly stoop up and tried to help eachother in picking there books 'i am sorry for not Looking around while walking...actually i didn't realized as i was talking to..' she signalled up as she didn't knew about how to tell him that she was talking to her God ji, he looked up frowning as he found no one around them n saw her signaling up and understood her meaning..he laughed out a loud on her cute lost expression while she slyly smiled ' it's ohkay and i am sorry too i was busy on a call' 'oh ohk..i am searching for my class...can you please help me..?' she requested...it was also his first year but he agreed and asked her details 'it's also my class..n guess what..we are late...now come on let's go if you don't want to be further late' he said and they both rushed to there class

she smiled ear to ear remembering it...that day marked as the beginning...they sat together in class and were together for the whole day...although it didn't continued daily as she got busy in her studies and he had a lot more friends, his name was siddhart Khurana and he was the only son of Raj Khurana, the successful hotelier of India...and he had lot of friends belonging to his class while she had no one she can call her friend, she seemed absent...not interacting much and concentrating on her studies only...no one new anything about her otherthan her name and that she was very serious about her studies 

It were few times when he use to come and sit with her in the class trying to talk to her or may be becoming her friend but she never allowed...it was another same day when they met in a restaurant but he was there for dinner with family and she as a staff member 

'what will you people have sir?' she addressed the Man of the family passing him the menu card and that's when he turned to look at her recognizing her voicr 'roshni' without even thinking he called her out and she was lost of words but knew that she was on work she replied formally 'it's roshni patel sir.' she said 'sir please decide your order ' she said turning to the Man she assumed to be his dad and when the family was busy discussing the order he kept starring at her making her uncomfortable under his gaze ...she felt bad that after finding her here he may no more befriend thinking about her class and what not after he was a millionaire and finally not getting time to think further because of his father's interruption telling her order and with the order from family she left

She asked her other co worker to take the order with him and got busy in serving others just then and some one came and stood by her, she glanced at him and turned to her customer 'i will get your order in sometimes sir...' she smiled to the customer and went with him following her 'mary get this order ready' she instructed a junior and stood by the counter ' i thought we were good friends ' he said out of nowhere 'sir please i work here...we can talk later for now you please go and enjoy your meal' she said 'but roshni why you didn't that you work as a waitress ' he asked siddhart 'please let me work' she said a little loud 'roshni Patel talk nicely, he is our customer' the manager reminded 'sorry sir' she apologized and the manager left 'siddhart please we can talk later' she requested and he quietly left

Later while leaving from restaurant she noticed that siddhart was still sitting on the same table but this time alone, she didn't bothered to go to him and silently left only to find him after her outside the restaurant 'what do you want siddhart?' she finally asked 'reason...' 'what reason?' 'why are you working as a waitress...you are a bright student and you can get a better job which you deserve ' 'well the answer is my dark past...a girl from orphanage can't get everything easily like youngsters like you who can get everything without even asking..i have to work hard to even fulfill the expenses of my studies and i am doing it only...with this job i don't sleep hungry and also am managing my university expenses too...it's fine for me...'

She told straight making him dumbfound 'you must be thinking that what kind of girl i befriended...she is not of my class and bla bla that's why i didn't told you anything because i thought that i will lose the only not so close friend too...but never mind, i was alone since always and can be in future..thank you for being my friend in past Siddhart...' saying she walked away with him starring at her retreating figure...

next day

She was reading something in the garden of uni when he came and sat beside her 'you know yesterday i thought a lot about whatever you told me' he started gaining her attention 'from the first day i wanted to be your friend but you never tried so i thought you don't want to be my friend but yesterday i got to know that you considered me your friend...oops correction, your not so close friend ' he said grinning making her close her book and look at him 'what do you want siddhart...?' she asked sighing ' your friendship...and this time as your close friend...' 'but why, i don't belong with you people' she protested 'look roshni, i know our class is different but it doesn't matter, we are humans you know...and we have heart and my heart always had wished to be your friend and it's really stubborn never listens to me...stupid heart' he said placing his hand on his chest

'but siddhart why me?' 'because you are different...yes i am the only child of my parents, and they spoiled me a lot but just with love...and never made me turn into a spoiled brat...there love is always been my first priority...when my friends use to go for outings in bar an all i use to spend my time with my sweet little family...you can trust me roshni, i am not a bad guy, and i sincerely want to be your friend...your honesty, your dedication attracts me' he raised his hand to her 'so...will you be mu friend? I promise i will always be there for you ' she smiled, his confession and his honesty made her accept his friendship and slipped her hand in his hold 'yes friends '

that day marked the beginning of there new friendship, they use to ne together most of the time, as time passed they started to develop likening for each other...it was only siddhart who made her leave the job at restaurant and made her agree to become his beeji's care taker, he made sure that the salary she was given would be enough for her to manage her uni expenses and she too was aware about all of it but never asked him the reason as she felt happy for being taken care in such a way that too by her only friend or may be he was more than a friend

he use to take her his home after university and then it was his duty to drop her back home later at night, daily...she started to like his family a lot, all were nice and use to treat her like there family only and they started liking her and were also aware about  what both children feels for each other...there feelings grew rapidly and siddhart decided to confess it to her

It was the same day they met first two years before and the same day he decided to propose her

Siddhart was sitting on his knees in the ground of university in front of roshni with all the student surrounding them 'roshni, i want to confess something to you, roshni the first day we met was the first time my heart experienced some different feelings, for you but i didn't noticed it much, we were not even friends actually but then after that sudden encounter i realized how badly i want you to be my friend...i knew it will be difficult but roshni, we beame friends, very good friends and with this growing friendship i got to know about you a lot..what you like what you didn't...i liked everything about you, the way you took care my family, the way you use to cover your head to show your respect towards my parents and beeji, your dressing, your smile, your eyes, your honesty, your hard work, everything and i didn't realized when this liking turned into love, i didn't even knew when i fell in love with you roshni

You make me feel such feelings for the first time, you know with you beside me i always felt blessed, we shared everything in past one and a half year, our happiness our sorrows, you were with me when dad suffered from heart attack, when i needed someone to place my head on it's shoulder and cry, when my mom was broken, when my beeji was in shock, you were there to handle all of us, you took care of my dad like your and after witnessing all of it i realized that whatever i feels for you is not just friendship, it's love for you...roshni i love you a lot and i want to spend my complete life with you i promise i will never leave you and will be with you whenever you will need me...i am sorry if i am blabbering a lot but this is what was in my heart...' he ended with a silly smile on his face

She had tears in her eyes, it was the first time in her whole life when she felt blessed, she thought that she was the happiest person in this world, until today everything was difficult, she has to struggle to get whatever she wanted in her life but today she felt as if God gave her everything without even saying 'i love you to siddhart...i love you too' she said out aloud as she forwarded her hand to him and he placed that simple yet beautiful ring in her fingers and took her in his embrace with all the students hooting around them 

life took a complete turn when three years later they got married on this same day...this day was really important day for her but today after fives years of there marriage and on there fourth anniversary she is alone and missing him a lot 'where are you siddhart, you said you will be with me whenever i will need you, it's an important day in our life siddhart and i want to be with you' a tear rolled down her cheeks and that's when she felt him around her 'you are here' she whispered taking in his scent as she felt his lips on her forehead 'you are late' she reminded sadly 

'sorry jaan, i tried to return by yesterday but there wasn't any flight yesterday so have to delay it a bit' he apologized as he wounded his arms around her tummy and his chin on her shoulder 'i missed you a lot' he whispered in her ears, she got more close to him as she whispered back ' i missed you two a lot' 'so we still have time' 'do we?' ' yes, we can still celebrate this important day after all it's our fourth anniversary today and also because we met today' 'you are forgetting something Mr.Khurana' 'what Mrs.Khurana?' 'that you proposed me today only' she reminded as she pecked his cheeks 'oh yes...ohkay now my dear wife go and get ready...we have a lot of surprises for today...and i want you to wear my favorite dress'

'i will be back Mr.Khurana...' she said as she made her way to there washroom 'wait, where is my princess ' he asked looking around 'your dear princess is sleeping with her dadi maa...she was also missing you' 'oh you get ready and i will go and meet her but yeah i will request her to stay with lovely dadi maa for today as it's our day' he winked 'shameless you are...she won't agree' 'she will, my anaya princess never deny anything to me..you just go and get ready...' she blushed with the look he gave her and left while he went to butter his four years daughter anaya

And the rest of time passed with them celebrating this important day and creating many more beautiful memories to cherish them in future...it was indeed a very important day filled with so many pleasent memories 

ignore my mistakes and sorry if you didn't like it...

P.S scroll dowm to post three for pm info...
P.P.S pm's in a while

thanks
-aroo😊
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved it arooo...wow roshni as orphan and college love story very well expressed hats off to you
i loved how u started the strory from present and then the past👏👏

keep writing arooo and take care of u😳rself
Edited by prathe - 8 years ago
MaujMasti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Buddy this account if you guyz want pm's for my other works...😊

Thanks
Aroo😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely work aroo..
friends to lovers😳
i loved the restaurant part alot😃
this reminded me of your OS contest os sidni as friends😉

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
it was amazing aroo di!
Well your first happy waly story😆
I enjoyed it a lot!

Sorry I know am late but can't help😳Edited by Asshi... - 8 years ago
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding os dear..
Love the way U expressed each n every emotions n parts..
Love the way SidNi became frnds n than more than frnds...
And ending parr was sooo sweet n awsm..
Keep it up,.
Thnx alot for pm dear
MaujMasti thumbnail

Originally posted by: amikool143

Fantastic dear loved it

Thank u
MaujMasti thumbnail