Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Shilpa...It technically should be Swati who is to the index
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

YaY...30 it is...and the story has just started...

congos Nish ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

swathi I was thinking ashu will do the index and I will do the sosyian special works index...unless u want to do it as u got the first post
If its OK with you we will 
Do tell us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Seriousreader thumbnail
Welcome 30๐Ÿ‘
I hope
R&B won't leave๐Ÿ˜ญ
MAANYA grows up๐Ÿ˜ก
Appa begins to respect his son in law๐Ÿ˜•
Ranjan remains his sweet old self๐Ÿ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congs to Nisha and SoSy lovers on thread 30.

Looking forward to:

Couple separation
Caring DIL
Helpless FIL
Reckless SIL
Sleepless nights

Hsp.canada thumbnail
In the anticipation of seperation, I am already listening to Colbie Caillat songs๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Few of the lines

I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you, oh

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

swathi I was thinking ashu will do the index and I will do the sosyian special works index...unless u want to do it as u got the first post

If its OK with you we will 
Do tell us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I can do the index as I will be here regularly like before...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for loving Towers and Camps you guys, I totally loved reading every comment
DocS I AGREE he is an escapist I am not ashamed to admit that about R&B. He doesnt want to figure out what happened that evening, hed rather take the easy way out... go to Paris.
Asma, Vibhuti, Shilps, Ashu, Kavitha, Kala: Yes Manya is a combination of many things, just like we all are. Immaturity, self absorption, anger, resentment,blinded by her own sense of logic and justice

She feels bad too, her home, Malcha Marg is now a pale shadow of what it used to be in growing up days. She wonders too, as to why her brother cannot be like Chachu's sons? Willingly, and happily live in a joint family? Why should her brother have a company in Paris? What seemed like normal for the last three months has again broken apart now.

The three kids are unique, they will never be like Chachu's kids. Chachu may be a crook but he has gotten the simple things
Like Asma said II grew up with nothing, but was raised grandly, R&B grew up with everything, but each kid is lashing out in his her own way to deal with what happened to them four years ago

II could have married a Sree and lived a unnoticeable life in Cupertino

She was adamant she wanted this life only.

Akka too... not all husbands are wimps, Athim's inability to deal with his brother's cleverness has resulted in Akka caring for her in laws 365 days a year, Ambala brother is of a very high rank in the army with a big house and orderlies and all, his wife doesnt care to watch Bala's parents even for a week.

Akka's weakness is for Shravu to have everything even though Athim and her cant afford it๐Ÿ˜ญ

Appa couldnt deal with his family's politics, he decided to keep Periappa permanently. Amma has never enjoyed a vacation just with her family alone? Very rarely, only when Janaki Athai would agree to come watch Periappa for 3 weeks sometimes.

Appa is the one that openly loves his daughters, but Amma is the one that secretly wishes both her daughters have a "perfect life", never have to worry about money, are wealthy, live a encumbrance free life... a life she never got as a bahu. Amma is selfish too. Appa doesnt know of Shravu's incident, he will blast Amma for encouraging Akka to "allow" II to be so generous. Appa is a very principled man at the end of the day.

So complicated...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Some people are clearly chosen to get a raw deal in life
Manya is one of them, though its not apparent

Her marriage broke up, Ma's gone, she dates a broke loser, and in her free time suspects her brother's wife of worst intentions

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you all...
now off to write the next one
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

I can do the index as I will be here regularly like before...

OK so up be including the sosyian special works too right? As the post poems in chats...like shev posted one just now..
If u will be doing that too I'll make mine a congratulations post 
Or else Ashu or me will do that one ๐Ÿ˜›

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so 30 it is!!!!!!

whats waiting for us?????

congratz!!!!