Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

@kate. yes i remember that dhruv's mother called and thapki was picked it. and she's heard thapki's stammer spoke on phone.she was get angry with thapki. and i hope marriage will take place like u said. and dhruv's father help them.

Agree dear.
Can I call you shree?
I think if that happens Thapki will bring Dhurav  and his dad closer.
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Agree dear.
Can I call you shree?
I think if that happens Thapki will bring Dhurav and his dad closer.

yes u can call me shree. and even i m also think this. thapki only will bring them closer. otherwise no one is their bring them togather. without thapki.
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey I'm sudha. I have been watching the show only recently. I've watched Ankit in his previous show, I watched as he was familiar to me. And slowly thapki grew on me. She is a nice character and kinda different from typical serial protagonists. Waiting for ThaRuv's Love story to get started. 😊
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow-Fax

Hey I'm sudha. I have been watching the show only recently. I've watched Ankit in his previous show, I watched as he was familiar to me. And slowly thapki grew on me. She is a nice character and kinda different from typical serial protagonists. Waiting for ThaRuv's Love story to get started. 😊

welcome sudha. and u can call me shree. even i m also waiting for tharuv's love story to get started. and u watch today's epi was superb.
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Hi Shree.😊 Haven't watched the episode yet, will catch it sooner online. Good to know it was a great episode today .Edited by Shadow-Fax - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail

Hi Shree.😊 Haven't watched the episode yet, will catch it sooner online. Good to know it was a great episode today .

k u will watch it soon bcoz today's epi was good.
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Watched the episode online, and it was good as u said. Thapki is winning Dhruv's trust slowly. Previously, I had really liked the scene where Thapki will be locked inside the house of some criminals, and Dhruv will come at the right moment to rescue her from there, today the roles were reversed. Dhruv was in an oblivious trouble and Thapki helped him in overcoming them. Liking the show so far yet.
shreepatil. thumbnail

Watched the episode online, and it was good as u said. Thapki is winning Dhruv's trust slowly. Previously, I had really liked the scene where Thapki will be locked inside the house of some criminals, and Dhruv will come at the right moment to rescue her from there, today the roles were reversed. Dhruv was in an oblivious trouble and Thapki helped him in overcoming them. Liking the show so far yet.

even i also liked previous scnes where dhruv was help thapki for when she got truble with criminal. and i like that show day by day going intresting.
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Today's episode was good as far as ThaRuv interactions and eye locks were concerned. The chutki and Badki's antics are annoying, seriously! But the ThaRuv moments made up for them. Thapki praising Dhruv's smile, Dhruv thanking her for everything, their interaction on colors in life was a very nice scene! Don't know if Dhruv will fall for Thapki before marriage, as we all know ThaRuv's wedding is on the cards.Edited by Shadow-Fax - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
oh i missed today's episode. as u written i think is going good.