Written update 16 June 2015 thapki pyaar ki

Simchocoholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Episode starts with Vivek greeting Dhruv and saying its great to see Thapki writing sorry 100 times. He taunts her and leaves. Thapki tells Dhruv that she has done her punishment and leaves. Dhruv sees the board and goes near to see. He reads I m not Sorry, with not written very minute. Thapki sits to work. Sakshi sees her and taunts her. She says she does not have any self respect. Thapki gets teary eyed and says she has mailed the photos to her. Dhruv looks on. Sakshi leaves and goes to Thapki. He finds her crying.

He recalls Vasundara's words that he should encourage people when they do some good work. Vasundara makes Suman and Rachna grind chilli in stone mould. Her phone falls in it and she hits it too. Suman says when we become saas, we will take revenge from our bahu. They hear some sound and see the phone. They get tensed and Vasundara comes asking for her phone. They tell her that they grinded it too. Vasundara scolds them and throws chilli powder in their eyes. They shout and realize its their dream. Vasundara really comes asking for her phone. They lie that they did not see it. Vasundara leaves. They worry to do something.

Dhruv orders sweets and presents it to Thapki. He says its for you and smiles. He says he got the sweets to celebrate the success she got for them, he has seen the sorry she wrote, and also what she wrote along with it, she is very strong. He goes. She gets his note Good job Thapki under the sweets and smiles seeing her family pic.

Rachna and Suman try to fix the phone and make Vasundara busy to divert her focus from her phone. Vasundara looks for her phone. Suman keeps her phone on the bed and leaves. Vasundara gets her phone and says why did I not see it here before, I will get Thapki's pic with Dhruv. She says why is it not getting on and asks Sanjay to repair it. Sanjay gives her files and says he will get new phone. She says no, this phone has imp pics.

Dhruv walks on the road and few goons see him. Thapki is walking after Dhruv and says she can get late as dad is coming. She sees the car going to hit Dhruv and tries to shout his name, but stammers. She runs and pulls him back. They both fall. She asks him is he fine and holds him. She brings him to the office and says Ghanshyam's men has hit him with the car, I will get first aid. Vasundara gets the news and tells her husband everything, asking him to come. Bau ji says he can't come, and shows he does not care. She cries and leaves. Dhruv says he will do the aid himself and fails. Thapki does the aid to his feet. Vasundara comes and smiles seeing her.

Vasundara asks Dhruv how is he. He says I m fine. She asks why does he not stay from bad people. Dhruv says it is his work. Sakshi comes and asks is he fine, Vivek called me, I will report in police. Dhruv says I will do it myself, you don't worry. Vasundara takes Dhruv. Sakshi looks at Thapki. Thapki leaves. Sakshi says its good I did not do the sting operation, else it would be me instead Dhruv. Thapki comes home and meets family. She says she is annoyed with her dad, as he has hidden the big matter. He asks Thapki is everything fine in office. She cries and says her stammering has brought all the problems, and today she could not stop Dhruv from meeting the accident because of her stammering. She tells them everything. She says she would have never let his accident happen.

Precap:
Sakshi tells Vivek that Dhruv will have bed rest and maybe I will take his place soon. Thapki says Dhruv will do his show.