Why would Preity's personal attack Chetan bhagat ? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I dont think the bhedchal comment was for preity. In jhalak dikhla ja many times karan johar just repeat the comments of remo n madhuri and give almost same marks as them which is called bhed chal. chetan was trying to say after listening awesome feedbacks from other two judges he cud also have followed the bhedchal n give awesome reviews but he is giving honest opinion. Fair enough. And he was not even one percent rude to UpMa or priety. It was preity who was rude n overreacted n is still overreacting. If tomorrow marzi comment on preitys judgement then that shud also be fine as he has more years of dancing experience than her.
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

I dont think the bhedchal comment was for preity. In jhalak dikhla ja many times karan johar just repeat the comments of remo n madhuri and give almost same marks as them which is called bhed chal. chetan was trying to say after listening awesome feedbacks from other two judges he cud also have followed the bhedchal n give awesome reviews but he is giving honest opinion. Fair enough. And he was not even one percent rude to UpMa or priety. It was preity who was rude n overreacted n is still overreacting. If tomorrow marzi comment on preitys judgement then that shud also be fine as he has more years of dancing experience than her.

Very well put 👏.. Exactly if it was about capability to judge I think only marzi should have been judging the show coz he's the only one who knows the a to z of dancing.

Also if she was miffed with the bed chal comment she should reacted on that and not make any personal remarks about someone. Whatever she may say I genuinely think she was at fault and too rude
N dat clearly shows lack of professionalism. In fact I like the upma took it in a good spirit and did not argue the way preity did.

Edited by Rhea_401 - 8 years ago