Written update - Thapki pyaar ki 15 June 2015

Simchocoholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Episode starts with Thapki saying she will leave the job but not apologize, as she did not do any mistake. She says it was good working with Dhruv but she is sad that she did not win his trust. She cries and leaves. Sakshi and Vivek smile. Poonam talks to Krishnakant, while everyone is packing the bags and vacating home. Shubh says he has packed his bag and Poonam hears it. Krishnakant lies to her and she asks him to make her talk to Shubh. Shubh asks how is she. She asks him to go to Thapki's room and talk. He says fine. She asks him to say everything, whats happening there, she is seeing Aditi and their dad worried.

Shubh cries and tells her that nothing is fine here, dad took loan and they lost the shop, and now leaving home too. Poonam is shocked. He says dad's health is also not well. She cries and sits in shock. He says I wanted to tell you and gets stunned seeing Krishnakant and Aditi. Krishnakant takes the phone and asks her not to worry. She says so much happened and you alone...

Thapki comes home and sees Poonam crying. She asks why is she crying and Krishnakant tells her not to tell Thapki anything. Poonam says no, I will not listen to you, I will not do mistake by hiding. Thapki asks whats dad hiding. Poonam says they lost home and shop to repay the loan taken for her marriage. Thapki is shocked.

Thapki consoles Poonam and talks to Krishnakant, blaming herself for all this. He says if good days have gone, bad days will also go. She says he is world's best dad and they cry. Thapki asks them to come to Noida, if there is nothing left there, why to be here, her job is good here. She asks them to come. Aditi and Shubh hug Krishnakant and cry. Poonam holds Thapki's face and says she made them proud. Thapki recalls Dhruv's words.

Sanjay and Bau ji see the Ghanshyam truth out on the news. Dhruv comes home and Bau ji taunts him. Dhruv angrily replies him that he will expose bad people. It will be good if he changes, else he will expose his dad too. Bua ji fumes. Thapki recalls Dhruv's words and her family problems. Thapki sees some plants and says dad lost everything because of my stammering, I will do everything for him and take care of the plants too, they will share things from now on.

Its morning, Thapki tells Poonam that dad, Aditi and Shubh will reach till evening. Poonam asks how did she get up early. Thapki says she has some imp work today. Poonam asks her to work well and not worry for them. She gives her tea. Vasundara talks to Dhruv and asks him to wear dark color shows. He says he felt she will say about his show. She says she will go with him for shopping. He tells about Thapki. She says its unique name.

He says you met her, she is new intern, the one who applied cake. She says it means she is brave, praise her and encourage her for her work. Thapki writes I m sorry on the board. Everyone see and laugh. Dhruv comes and sees her. Thapki cries and writes 100 times.

Precap:
Dhruv gives sweets to Thapki and says he has seen sorry on board and also seen what she wrote, she is very strong..