Virman ff magadeera chap 5 19/7/2015

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys am gonna start another new story its a telugu film magadeera staring ramcharan and kajal agarwal tell me whether this idea is good or not he you want me to continue plz press the like buttonEdited by malathinia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have no idea abt the movie story dear...but all i wil say is if u feel like writing u write and ya dont feel bad abt feedbacks cos u knw  seriall is off air and many members here have dissapperead 
so just enjoy u r wriitng..

i am saying this bcos my personal experience i send pms to many but hardly few give feedbacks..so dnt feel bad abt it๐Ÿ˜Š
malathinia thumbnail
Thank you for ur encouraging words
malathinia thumbnail
Hey i will slightly change or include my own idea k? Char sketch        manvi:the bubbly, cute girl and her age is 21.she lives her life to the fullest she lives with her papa in hrishikesh                           virat:kind and simple person and he used to do bike stunts and he is an orphan                      raana:he is an arrogant. If he wants anything then he will get it by hook or crook else he will destroy it he lives in a palace like house as he belongs to a king family
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Heeeyy...
The character sketch really look great...
Just like Prathe says many people are disappare... But there are still people who reads and comments on Virman story...
Dont stress about the feedback... Just write if you want...
I will always read it and give a comment...
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww
After ages something on VirMan...its really gonna super to read it..
Yeah i watched dis movie n its awsm..
Plz write it n don't frgt to pm me
malathinia thumbnail
400 years ago     darkness was surrounding as the sun started to set a statue of lord shiva who stood with ten hands two hands holding a weapon and standing on his one leg where the other is on the demon to kill him before him there was a funeral where an emperor is standing in front of that funeral and holding an armour and said with determination "you will again take birth on this earth and fulfill your wish "and he kept the armour in the funeral. After 400years                                             It is a bright morning some were doing jogging and some were doing exercise the sun rays penetrated thro the curtains and went into a room where a boy is sleeping peacefully but got disturbed with the light and got up he viewed the clock and went to the cupboard and took a shirt and a   jean and went to the washroom after 30mins he came out of the washroom and stormed out of his apartment . He stopped at a place where the people there were enjoying the rides and stunts of the competitors he saw   his friends   who were waiting for his arrival        rahul:hey virat atlast u r here god knows how long we were waiting for u this leena is telling that you can't do this stunt and you will not win the competition                        leena is one of the member of the group who is conducting this competition and loot money from people           virat::oh really let's see     leena::oh virat baby i don't want you to loose this competition as these stunts are very dangerous and i don't want ur handsome face to get spoiled                                 virat:lets see who are the loosers . I'll surely win this competition and i bet 10,000                                leena:k be ready to loose and we bet 20,000            it was virat's turn he started his bike with high speed and he could hear everyone calling his name and cheering him up he stormed with his bike on the ramp and then there was a deep ditch and there he saw the finishing line he with a jerk jumped from the edge which made his bike fly in the air all the people were watching this scene with open mouth and the next sec he reached the finishing line everyone shouted "virat you rocked " then virat got out from his bike and came to the group who were looking at him with a blank expression the head was the first one to react "how did you do this"        virat:k now stop gawking at me and give the money                           head:sorry you did well i can't give you 20,000 nor   return your money           and he started to go from there but virat stood in front of them and said "then its time to teach you a lesson "with that he moved forward to the head but a boy who stood beside the head holed his collar this raised virat 's anger and he punched him on his stomach .that boy fell on the ground with a thud . Seeing this the head started to run but he was caught by virat and virat started to punch him which made the head to drop the bag in which he was having the money leena who was watching this took that bag and ran out from there virat left the head and started to chase her she got into the cap and zoomed off from there virat too took his bike and followed her he raised his speed and stopped in front of the car leena tried to runaway but he caught her and in fear leena have the bag to him he took 20,000 from the bag and kept the bag in the car and stormed from there leena stood there rooted with open mouth                        precap:virman meeting
malathinia thumbnail
Hit the like buttons and am waiting for ur comments
malathinia thumbnail
Chap 2 it was raining lightly and virat was travelling in an auto as his bike got repaired . In a busstop A girl wearing white colour chudidhar lifted her hand to stop the auto . Virat who saw the blurry image of this flagging her hand gestures her that it is already occupied   in this process his fingers touched hers and he felt am electric current passing into his hand thro his fingers . Virat thought that this the girl who is meant for him and he stopped the auto and went to the busstop to see who is that girl   . In the mean time the girl who was wearing white chudidhar wore her black jerkin as it started to rain heavily . Virat came there and searched for her but he couldn't find her so he decided to ask the girl who is now wearing the black jerkin . virat:did you see any girl wearing white chudidhar and she even tried to stop am auto. The girl gave him a wierd. girl: by the way why are you asking her ? virat :you don't know why a boy ask abt a girl . To propose and love her.   the girl was shocked to the core . girl :what ? Virat::pplz tell me do you know her? Girl:yeah i know her she is my friend only(with evil grin) . Virat: oh really plz tell me her name plz plz help me in my love . Girl:her name is manvi and yeah i'll help you . Virat ::oh that's so nice of you .am virat by the way wat's your name girl: my name :-O:-|. . . . (she tough for sometime looked around and saw a board where it's written nancy without thinking she told) haan yeah nancy my name is nancy . Virat::oh k . Tom where can i meet you . ? Nancy :for wat ? Virat :to start our virman mission . Nancy : virman? Virat:yeah vir for virat and man for manvi . Nancy::oh k tom come to the "the park" k @ 9.30? Virat :hmm yeah               and then virat went from there . Nancy :you are gone mr.virat . You will see who this manvi is.        Precap :virat's fight
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
I really loved it..
The first chapter was really good...
Wow Virat does stunts..
Virat just leaved Leena alone on the street..
Leena deserve that..
Cant wait for Virman meeting...
It was supperr loveed it..
Edited by chandiniebinda - 8 years ago