Avinash Sachdev and Shalmalee Desais wedding diaries " View pics!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Avinash Sachdev and Shalmalee Desai's wedding diaries - View pics!

Mon, June 15, 2015 6:44pm IST by Letty Mariam Abraham
PrevNext1 of 4
Instagram
avinashShallmaleewedding-1
Instagram

avinashShallmaleewedding-1

After Drashti Dhami, he is the second actor who has been all secretive about his wedding - and we understand

We told you about Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2 actors- Avinash Sachdev and Shalmalee Desaitying the knot on June 12.

The festivities as usual started with a star studded sangeet festivities followed by mehndi on June 11. The couple tied the knot on June 12, which was followed by a grand reception party.

Avinash wanted to have his wedding without the media glare and hence told no one about the venue. Media being the way they are found out the Silvasa location and barged in to get some candid video shots of the newly married couple.

And that's when things turned extremely ugly. A few people from the media were filming the baaraat when Avinash's friends stopped the cameramen. His friends tried to snatch the cameras, threatened the reporters and what not to stop the shoot. Finally Avinash intervened and asked the reporters to leave the premises as it was a private affair and he didn't want any media coverage. While we understand his sentiments, it's kinda weird when celebrities claim that they don't want to share their wedding with the media and the fans. The actor messaged another online publication regarding this, he said, "Later Avinash texted us saying: "They barged in to my wedding for which I had clearly and politely told them, No Press' and then secretly tried to shoot my wedding baraat, which was a very cheap move on their part. Again me and my friends asked them to leave but they started arguing and they refused to leave, despite our polite request. Eventually the argument escalated. I had made it very clear from the start that it's a close knit family and friends only affair. I never wanted any media attention or presence on my special day. Thanks..."

Nonetheless, here are a few photographs of Avinash and Shalmalee from their mehndi, wedding and finally the reception only for the fans who've been dying to see their favourite actors tie the knot.

nice post n awesome pics thanks😊😊
tfs... So happy for Avi and Shal
Very happy for Avi and Shal 
Yes they are actors but their private life is theirs why should the media barge in like that 
The actors professional life is where the media should concentrate not their private life 
Avinash had every right to keep his marraige private