Rajesh Shringarpure:Close up

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Rajesh Shringarpure, actor
Friday, October 20, 2006 11:23:56 IST
How did you enter the television world?
</>

My first experience with the camera was in a feature film called Param Veer Chakra produced by R K banner. The feature film won the national award. Then last year I worked in Sahib Biwi aur Ghulam on Sahara TV, where I got the play an important role along with famous actress Raveena Tandon. My role was very well appreciated by the critics.

What are your current projects?
I am working in Char Divas Sasuche a daily soap on ETV Marathi. Simultaneously working in an English play named Last Dance directed by Mishti Varma. In Saarthi aired on Star Plus I am playing a title role. Last week Marathi film Shambhu Majha Navsacha, was released in Maharshatra, which has received a good response from the audience. So currently there are number of projects to concentrate on.

Do you have formal training in acting?
No because I think that acting being a performing art it cannot be taught in a classroom, the art of acting has to be a born one and certainly later it can be groomed or developed.

You have been involved in theatre, films and television, so tell us which medium you enjoy the most?
For me theatre is passion, films get you instant recognition, and television allows you reach the living rooms of the people. Working in a television serial is a litmus taste for the artist since it helps you judge yourself how good you are as an actor. I enjoy all the three medium of communication because each has its own specialty.

So what are your future plans?
I am involved in a project the details about which I can't reveal.

http://www.cybernoon.com/DisplayArticle.asp?section=xtras&am p;am p;subsection=showbuzz&xfile=October2006_closeup_standard 126&child=closeup

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article, he is a really good actor.

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanx for the nice article😊

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the article 😊