Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part  2 :

I m hating dis Arjun even more...

Torture karne ki v ek hadd hoti hai... n besharmi ki v...

How dare he bring Gauri wid him...  🤬

N woh dinner karke v aaya n bataya v nhi...

Maaro isse ...  😡

Aru... 🥺

But no... Aru is a Rockstar... 😎

Chup chap bethke ronewaalon me se nhi hai woh,,,,

Kya dhaasu entry kari n usse v dhaasu attitude... 👏

Fevi Quick... 🤣

Achha hua pant n izzat dono phatt gyi Arjun ki...

Fir se uss chudail se comparison... 

Aru... u r free to slap him... 😡

Hatred any girl can take, but comparison always kills dem instantly...
I so feel for those people who silently love, support n suffer too but never ever wants anything in return... 😭

Now wats dis nautanki of Arjun dt he cant bear her tears... 😡

I so hate dis confused soul... 

So he is physically attracted towards her... 😉

Y Arjun's heart stopped beating seeing her drowning  🤔

Arjun is denying his feeling or unaware of it... ????  

Ek taraf se toh he is concerned n dusre taraf se ignoring her n insulting her now n then...
Offf... 😡

Hahaha... Dadi is so funny... 😆

Will wait for deir Goa trip...

Hope it will construct deir relationship strong n unbreakable... 🤗

Soon updato re...

P.S.  Another mind blowing update... 😳
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
god what to do this idiot arjun
that bitch gauri getting on my nerves 😡
poor arohi what stupid husband she got
but arohi words for that chudail maza aa gaya 🤣
loll arjun got stuck on chair 🤣
arohi said the right words to arjun but still it didn't make sense on him
so arjun got little attract toward sleeping arohi
now arohi going to have some plan on arjun 😈
loll dadi is so cool & drama queen 😈
now lets see what will happen bw arjuhi
continue soon
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omigod this 1 is hell ossom ss of urs
maza aa gaya dono chappy padh k
arjun doesn't love his wife BT he also doesn't hate her toh baiii chahtey kya he
ab aaega maza arohi sikhaegi sexy sabak muahahahahahaha
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Intresting story
love to read more
update soon
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Update nahi Karna h to start nhi Karna chahiye 😭
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u for ur comments love u all. Big hug
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Part 3

Arohi was sitting on the sand..the cool breeze was playing with her hairs. She inhaled the smell with her closed eyes and it was mesmerising. They are here since 2 hours. Their cottage gives the view of the sea. As soon as arohi saw sea she jumped out from the car and ran towards it with a child like enthusiasm. She saw some children playing. she smiled but soon her smile vanished as she remember the happening in the car.

They were driving with a pin drop silence. Niether arohi was saying anything and u cant expect Mr.Arrogant to even utter the word. She was looking at him with her love filled gaze now and then and to her surprise it is affecting him. He glared at her"stop doing that right away..u r distracting me.."
Arohi didn't looked at him after that. She was looking outside through the window but hus ringing cell made her look at him.and then at the caller. Arjun put his phone on the speaker and it was his lawyer who was calling him. 

"Sir i have called u to inform u about ur divorce case with ur wife. Sir papers are ready. All i want is ur signature on them. And u told me she will create problem and wont divorce u at any cost. I have an idea. We will prove this in the court that she is having an affair. She had cheated on u.."
It pierced her heart. So he is planning to get rid off her by accussing her. She looked away but that tremble in her lips didn't go unnoticed by him. He looked at the side mirror and he was right..she is crying. He didn't know what over powered him but he did the unexpected. 
"U can't accuse her for something she has not done. And it was all past now she is ready to divorce me. I will sign the paper as soon as i will be back."with this he ended the call. After some awkward minutes"how much alimony do u want. Just let me know."

Arohi snapped"keep it with u Mr.Singhania. I dont want anything from u."

After that none of them spoke. 

Arohi was lost in her thoughts but a soft tug on her skirt made her look down. A 5 years old girl was standing in front of her. She sat in front of her and looked at her from top to bottom. She was wearing torn clothes. Face messed with dirt. 
"Please get me something to eat. I have not had anything since 2 days. Please didi.."she begged. Arohi felt her eyes welled up a little as she was looking way too innocent. She instantly took her hand in hers and they headed towards the food stall. Arohi bought many edibles for her. The girl was more than happy. She thanked her and left from there. Arohi smiled unaware of his gaze on her..she is caring. This thought made its way in his mind. 

Arohi saw a group of kids playing volley ball near the sea shore. Some competition was going on as she saw some girls and boys playing together. Boys were doing goals whereas as girls were sulking. She stepped in and saw a girl sitting with a cute pout on her lips. Arohi sat beside her. The girl looked at her and then at her friends who were losing this game. Arohi noticed her sad eyes so she enquired"hey..what's wrong. U r looking sad.."

"We are losing this game. These boys came and challenged us to play with them. They said boys are better but its not true. They all are stupid. We accepted their challenge and now we are losing it. We wish i could play but i cant because i m injured"she pointed towards her bandaged leg. After few thoughts arohi uttered"okay.U and ur friends will win and i will play on ur behalf. What say?"
A huge smile came on her lips as the girl clapped in glee. She quickly told her friends about this new development. Boys were arguing as its not fair. She is a grown up woman and they wont be able to beat her. 

"Huhh its not fair. She cant play with us. She..she is too old to play with us and more importantly we wont be able to beat her."they complained but a voice from behind caught their attention forcing them to look at the intruder"would u mind if i will play in ur team??"

Arjun folds his sleeve up and looked at his wife with a challenging look on his face. Arohi rolled her eyes and the game began. Arohi was playing with all her attention focused on the ball. Of course arjun was amazed as she was playing it really well. Arohi did 5 goals and boys were unable to get even a single point. Arjun looked at them with sorry expressions but again they started the game and now it was arjun who did 3 goals in a row. After playing for sometime both the teams were on equal scores. Arohi signalled the girl to hit the ball towards arjun and in mean while she winked at him making him lose his focus and as a result girl won this challenge. 

"Ar..arohi this is cheating..u..u its not fair"arjun complained. To which arohi replied with sugar dripping from her words"what i did arjun..i mean u should tell us openly."she smirked as for the first time arjun singhania was tongue tied. All the kids ran away. Girls kissed her cheek and thanked her before leaving. Arjun stepped forward to tell her and manners and all but all of a sudden there was a lightening in the sky. They looked up and it started pouring heavily. Arjun ran to prevent himself from getting wet. He turned around to get frozen. His wife was still standing in the pouring rain. Eyes closed..arms open..a smile on her lips..he was awestruck with the sight and soon her dress turned transparent..her white top was clinging to her curves and her black inner was visible to him. Water slided from her lips to her throat and then it went down..his throat turned dry. He felt his blood rushing in his manhood..suddenly he felt his jeans too tight for his comfort. Arohi twirled around like a kid. She smiled and looked up at the sky. She collected water in her palms and splashed it on her face and that's when she saw him looking at her..his look made her shiver. His eyes were roaming on her body. Instantly she felt too exposed in her decent dress. She looked away from his face and suddenly felt something tickling in her nose and she sneezed. As soon as she sneezed arjun was on alert. He marched towards her and they entered in their cottage..arohi again sneezed.

"pagal ho tum?? Jab pta hai ki itni sensitive ho to kyu bheegi baarish mei ab ho gyi naa beemar..arohi i.."arohi interrupted him"not now arjun..i m feeling all cold..not now please.."

Arjun left the cottage after changing his wet clothes. He asked her to change her clothes. He will be back after making an important call. Arohi changed her clothes and slipped in her dry clothes. She was feeling her throat is burning. She sat on the bed and didn't know when she driftef off to sleep.

Arjun entered in the cottage. And a clattering sound welcomed him. He switched on the light and looked at the bed..and there she is. She was literally shivering like a leaf. Arjun quickly touched her forehead and yes she is having fever. Damn why dad had to send this trouble cum his wife with him. He dialled the number of the manager and asked him to send a doctor as soon as possible.

"ghabrane ki baat nhi h. Bheegi thi to thoda fever hai bss. Ye medicines de dena thik ho jaaengi.."doctor said with a smile. Arjun nodded. Soon the doctor left from there. Arjun ordered food and it was served in his cottage. Arjun had his dinner and didn't bothered to wake her up to have something. He was about to wake her up but he got a call from the doctor. He stated she must have something before taking the medicines. Arjun patted her face gently. 

She opened her eyes with great difficulty. She looked at him and blinked her eyes. He was blabbering something but what he is saying..she looked at him keenly as she is unable to get what he is saying. Arjun ran his hand in front of her face.

"Ohh hello..i m talking to u. Wake up and have something"as soon as he uttered this she sat on the bed and looked at the table as if food will come on its own. Arjun shook his head and took the plate. He handed his plate to her but her hands were shivering. He thought wow what an acting but a single look on her face and he know it she is not acting. He took the plate away and sat on the bed. He made her have daal and chawal. Arjun held a spoon full of soup in front of her. She puckered her perfect lips in a bow near the soup..how her lips will taste..sweet or sour..this thought rushed in his mind and it disgust him as he dont want to think about this girl in that way. As soon as she was done he pushed the plates aside and was about to leave the bed but she held his hand which forced him to turn around"please yahi so jaao..see this bed is big enough for both of us..please arjun.."she pleaded with an innocent face. Arjun couldn't deny it. He sighed and lie beside her. She held his hand and drifted off to sleep whereas arjun prays for god to do some mercy on him as he couldn't defy this fact he is attracted towards his wife..may be just physcially but yes he is attracted towards this tiny woman. Soon he too drifted off to sleep

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pta nhi kyu haath dhoke divorce k peechhe padi hai... 😭

Bhaggu tujhe 2-4 kilo subuddhi de...  😔
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me 2nd
awsm update
dam this arjun
hw can he think like that about arohi?
N that lawyer of his 😡
poor arohi kis gadhe ke satha fasgayi
plz continue soon...Edited by Dark-Beauty - 8 years ago
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally the update is here after what seems like forever..
Arjun ko toh mera joote chappale marne ka man krta h..
Pyar nhi kar sakta respect toh kar sakta h...
My heart goes for Arohi..isko isi pagal se pyar hona tha... 
That lucha lawyer..I wish he was in front n Arohi should have kicked him in guts..and then that fool Arjun..
He even cares like ehsaan kar rha ho..😕
Vhn vo mar ri h n he is thinking natak kar ri h 😡
Is Arjun ko khub tadpana..plzzz don't be partial 
Update soon..
Edited by Sneha_kmh - 8 years ago