Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part  10 :

Arjun n Arohi...  πŸ˜ƒ
Together on a beach...  β€οΈ
Making sand castle... 

Eeeppp... all too romantic... πŸ€—

"I..i don't want divorce arohi.."   ---  OMG ... he said it...  

Yeh lo bhaii... Aru attitude kyu dikhaaing ????  πŸ˜•

Intense talk... oohhh  πŸ€“
No comments  

Love their sweet romantic sweet moment in d kulfi stall  

Yeh lo... Besharam Arjun... πŸ˜†
Luchcha kahinka... mauke pe chauka maar diya... πŸ˜‰

Aww...mere Arjuhi...kitne softy softy hai...
Love their gesture towards those poor boys... πŸ€—
Jug jug jiyo... πŸ˜ƒ

Gauri... u bloody bi**h  πŸ€¬
I so so so hate her  πŸ˜‘

Arjuhi ki khushi isse kav dekhi ahi jaati... πŸ˜‘
I will kill her  β˜’️

Poor Aru  
Plz plz plz usse kuchh na ho... πŸ˜­

Accident  πŸ₯Ί
Poor Arjun  πŸ˜­
He has gone mad for her...

Gauri... πŸ˜‘
Dat slap was nothing in compare to what she   did...  πŸ˜‘
Ussetoh ussi khaai mei dhakka de dena chahiye... 

.i love her madly..i love arohi.. ---- Awww Arjun... πŸ€—

agar gauri usse ek kharoch bhi aayi to tum iss duniya mei nazar nhi aaogi ye yaad rkhna.."   --- Tu toh gayi Gauri  πŸ˜ˆ

Go Arjun... Arohi tumhe hi milegi for sure  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Madhu-n-kaddu - 8 years ago
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cuteariya

uff what a stupid arjun & arohi can b
1 blind in love & other blind in fear
arjun did everything just to push arohi away from him 😑
what should I say abt arohi she is totally idiotic girl πŸ€ͺ
more over that bitch gauri 😑
finally arjun got arohi
still she said I love u to arjun idiot
hope she will recover soon
continue soon

Thanks for commenting😳
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

so happy

Arjun found arohi
hope that she gets better
need lots of romance now
superb update
loved it

Romance hoga thoda sa wait aurπŸ˜ƒ
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshumhatre

Nice update
love it
why im felling that
arohi is non other than shikha
plz update soon

Thanks.
U have to wait to know the real mysteryπŸ˜‰
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

πŸ’”                 

Will comment soon 

Take ur time 
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Part  10 :

Arjun n Arohi...  πŸ˜ƒ
Together on a beach...  β€οΈ
Making sand castle... 

Eeeppp... all too romantic... πŸ€—

"I..i don't want divorce arohi.."   ---  OMG ... he said it...  

Yeh lo bhaii... Aru attitude kyu dikhaaing ????  πŸ˜•

Intense talk... oohhh  πŸ€“
No comments  

Love their sweet romantic sweet moment in d kulfi stall  

Yeh lo... Besharam Arjun... πŸ˜†
Luchcha kahinka... mauke pe chauka maar diya... πŸ˜‰

Aww...mere Arjuhi...kitne softy softy hai...
Love their gesture towards those poor boys... πŸ€—
Jug jug jiyo... πŸ˜ƒ

Gauri... u bloody bi**h  πŸ€¬
I so so so hate her  πŸ˜‘

Arjuhi ki khushi isse kav dekhi ahi jaati... πŸ˜‘
I will kill her  β˜’️

Poor Aru  
Plz plz plz usse kuchh na ho... πŸ˜­

Accident  πŸ₯Ί
Poor Arjun  πŸ˜­
He has gone mad for her...

Gauri... πŸ˜‘
Dat slap was nothing in compare to what she   did...  πŸ˜‘
Ussetoh ussi khaai mei dhakka de dena chahiye... 

.i love her madly..i love arohi.. ---- Awww Arjun... πŸ€—

agar gauri usse ek kharoch bhi aayi to tum iss duniya mei nazar nhi aaogi ye yaad rkhna.."   --- Tu toh gayi Gauri  πŸ˜ˆ

Go Arjun... Arohi tumhe hi milegi for sure  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ab arjun ne itna tang kia h to thoda bohot aru ka bhi attitude dikhana chlta h 
Hehe jo arjun besharm naa ho wo arjun hi nhi πŸ˜›
Lolzz go ahead and kill her. I wont stop u promise :p
Thanks for such a beautiful comment 
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part  11:

OMG... my Arjun  πŸ˜­

He has such a painful n pathetic past... 
Each n every person he had loved all got snatched away from him  πŸ₯Ί
Fate was sooo cruel... πŸ˜­

So he had fallen for her from almost first time dey met... 
But he buried dis thing in his heart  πŸ˜’

His tricks he was using to push her away is heart breaking...

Dat pasta incident   πŸ’”
 He kissed her forehead and whispered "sorry" in her ears..  -- Awww πŸ€—

Poor Aru... She was sooo helpless in love... πŸ˜”
No... actually Love is helpless πŸ₯Ί

Gauriii   πŸ˜‘
Isko involve karna hi nhi chhiy tha Arjun ko...
Dis was his stupidest decision... πŸ˜‘
Now is regretting it but harm is done already  πŸ˜­

Gauri u r such a big time  πŸ€¬

D way Arjun rejected her love plea  πŸ’”  πŸ˜­
Poor Arjuhi  

Thank god Aru mil gaiii πŸ˜ƒ

"i love u utna u can't imagine jitna.  ----  Awww... one of d best confession   πŸ€—

Ab confession ho gaya toh no more negative twist plzzz  πŸ˜­
Pls let dem stay happy n together forever  β€οΈ

Wat's Aru's relation wid Shikha's parents or Shikha ?????  πŸ˜•
Aru cant b Shikha  

Pls update sooonnn 

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Plz update soon
Ankita__S thumbnail
Part 12

Everything was blur to him..their voices were ringing in his mind. Rashi held him in her arms..her elder brother was crying like a baby. He can hide his feelings but his tears were not lying..she cupped his cheeks and shook him. He looked up with hollow eyes..she sat beside him "whom do u love now??" She asked in a whisper. He wiped his tears away "of course arohi rashi..its ONLY arohi.." he got up and went in doctor's cabin. 

"Mr.Singhania..ur wife is not responding. We are helpless.." doctor sighed. He looked at arjun who got up and left after saying "i want to be with her. She will be fine. I need to be with her.." 

Arjun entered in her room. Many wires were connected to her body. She was breathing but not responding. Her heart is not ready to respond. He sat beside her and caressed her face. A tear fell on her hand but she didn't moved an inch. He held her hand "Shikha..i didn't know it was ur heart that was beating within her..i didn't know that somewhere u were alive in her..but i didn't loved her for this reason. I loved her as she was..i loved her as arohi. But when ur heart turned so cold..u can't snatch away the only person for whom i m living. U have to give my arohi back to me. I love arohi..i beg u shikha please dont do this to me.." arjun choked. He held her hand and cried like a baby who needs his mother's warm embrace to assure him that everything will be alright. He remembered her parent's words..

Flashback..

Arjun ran to match the pace of her parents. He came in front of them and they looked up at him. Arjun greeted them..he noticed shikha's mother was crying. He thought it must be some financial problem. He promised shikha he will take care of her parents..he took an oath in her funeral. But to his utter dismay they disappeared. 

"Aunty..uncle everything alright??" He asked and her father burst into tears. He pulled them in a hug and then kuber's next words made him froze on his spot "beta we were looking for the girl who has our daughter's heart. We were trying since 4 months and now we know the name but how will we find that girl. We only know her name..no contact number..no address..they are not giving us any further details.." her mother sobbed. Arjun pulled away and wiped their tears "dont worry..i will help u. Just give me the name i will find her." Her mother neena sobbed and whispered "AROHI ALUWAHLIA.." arjun was shocked that was understatement. He turned pale..he looked at them and then at arohi's parents. Amrit was crying as doctor declared "her heart isn't responding.." 

"I..our daughter had a heart transplant few years back. We can call the surgeon who did her surgery.." sudhir called the surgeon. And amrit told the truth "arohi had a hole in her heart. We tried but never got any suitable heart for her. Just then a girl arrived. Her body was totally burnt. No chances of survival. Her heart was suitable for her and with her consent. We got the heart for our daughter.." arjun's head was spinning. He was about to fell but rashi didn't let him fall. She was the only one who knew about shikha and his relationship. He looked up at rashi with tears. He hugged her and sobbed like a baby "i want my arohi back..shikha can't do this to me..she cant snatch arohi away from me.." 

Flashback ends..

His tears were flowing freely. Now arjun was scared..not only because he is losing her but because if she will get to know about this heart transplant. She will think he still loves shikha and its not true..shikha was his past and arohi is his future and present. He kissed her hand "arohi u wont misunderstand me right?? U wont think i still love shikha haina..u wont leave me right?? Say something arohi..u look aweful like this.." he wiped his tears "u look more beautiful when u laugh..when u do something stupid..when u..when u try to irritate me. U are my chatterbox and i want my chatterbox back..i want to hear ur bak bak. I swear i wont complain ever. I wont compare u with anyone. I m so sorry arohi..please come back.." another tear fell and she winced. He looked up..her eyes were opening. Her heart beat was turning normal..he shouted for a doctor. Doctor came in her room. He asked him to stay out. After half an hour doctpr came out and said "she is fine now. I dont know how this miracle happened but she is normal. U can meet her now.." arjun hugged doctor and thanked him. Everyone hugged each other. They went in her room but arjun was afraid..rashi looked back and saw him looking down and crying like a baby who is being scold for stealing chocolates. She pulled him in. Arohi was talking to everyone..her eyes were glued on him. Her ever so strong husband is looking so broken...everyone left one by one..now it was only he and arohi. She was not moving her gaze from him and he was not looking up. He turned to go but her voice stopped him "naraz ho?? Baat nhi karni??" And arjun turned. He rushed and crushed her in a rib breaking hug. He sobbed..cried as hard as he could. Arohi rubbed his back..she was trying to calm him down. He was sobbing. She pulled away and cupped his cheeks "see i m fine..kuch bhi nhi hua.." she tried to smile but his tears were not allowing her to smile. 

"Ar..arohi i m sorry for being so stupid. I m really really sorry for not trusting u. For hurting u..for comparing u with that witch but..but i will sue that website who wrote comparing will help. Arohi trust me there was not a single moment when i didn't loved u. Only i know how difficult it was for me to push u away. Arohi i m afraid to love..i m afraid to live. Please teach me how to love and live freely.." he whispered. She smiled through her tears. She wiped his tears "i just want to hear what u said in the jungle.." she looked at him. He held her hands and confessed "i love u utna u cant imagine jitna.." arohi closed her eyes. She opened her eyes when she heard him saying "arohi..u will stay away from cars
 U are not allowed to drive. See what u did. Promise me u are not going to drive any car. Mera kya hota agar kuch..hoo..i dont know anything i want a promise now.." he held his palm forward. She smiled and made a promise. He made her lie on the bed. Arjun didn't left her side even for a minute. After feeling relieved he called cops and told them about gauri and her deeds. She got arrested and arjun ruined her business..reputation..relations with other businessmen..arjun singhania just ruined gauri. He taught her a lesson not to mess with him and not to hurt his arohi...not even in dreams..arjun was satisfied now. He made a promise to cherish this life with his life..his arohi..

After one week arohi was discharged. They drived back to mumbai. Arjun was having lots of meetings to handle but he simply refused as he wants to take care of her. Arohi was feeling blessed..content..finally she is getting his love and attention. 

She was sitting on the bed with closed eyes. A smile playing on her lips..suddenly she felt his lips on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw him with a smile..this smiling arjun is making her heart beat to rise. 

"Soup for u.." he broke the silence..
"Arjun i dont want to have soup now. I just had fruits 30 minutes back.." she pouted.
"I know but as per as doctor's instructions u need to have this now. So without any tantrum have this.." he said and got up but then he turned "umm..m i allowed to fed u??" She grinned and nodded her head. She opened her mouth but he was blowing in spoon..to cool it down. She couldn't help but admire him..

After a week..

Arohi was fine so rudra asked arjun to be in office as he is unable to handle meetings and his work. Arjun was upset with the fact that now he will come late and wont be able to spend much time with her. He was wearing his watch when an idea struck in his mind. He went downstairs where they all were seated. 

"Good morning everyone.." he said with a smile..
"Wow bhai..u n smiling?? Not bad" rashi teased and instead of glaring her he smiled and sat beside arohi. He looked at her "good morning beautiful.." he whispered. She blushed and uttered "good morning.." he looked at everyone and then at his father. 

"Dad i want arohi to join office with us.." he said and arohi choked on her tea. 
"Arjun..i.." she started off but got interrupted by rudra.
"Not a bad idea. She can join office from tomorrow.." he munched his toast.
"Tomorrow?? Umm why not not today?? I mean..i..we will..umm.." arjun wants to give a logical reason so that she can jpin from today itself. But he was not coming up with a good reason. He wanted to say it aloud "because i want to see her all the time. I want her to be around me. I want her to be in my sight.." but he cant say it aloud in front of everyone. Rashi chuckled "dad..the reason is this bhai wants arohi to be with him all the time.." arjun blushed and arohi turned red. 
"In that case arohi u will join from today. Arjun will tell u ur work. All the best beta.." rudra got and left..arohi rushed in her room to get ready. 

She was wearing a blue kurti with chudidar. She was looking beautiful with no make up. She picked her purse and turned to bump. She was about to fall but he didn't let her fall. He held her waist and looked at her face. She was looking beautiful with that blush on her face. 

"If u r going to dress like this then how will i work.." he tucked a loose strand and whispered in her ears. She shivered and looked in his eyes which were black with sheer desire..passion within them. She pulled away "we are getting late.." he smiled and they headed towards their office.

Precap-

Arjun was unable to concentrate on his meeting..as his wife was sitting beside him with all her concentration in it. He looked everywhere and then he sneaked a hand. He touched her thigh and started moving his hands up..her skirt was short hence helping him a lot. He smirked when his wife glared..
He couldn't control himself. Without wasting a second. He pulled her in a room which was attached with his cabin..
WARNING-hot updt coming upπŸ˜‰

I m in mood to updt today. So do comments fast. And u may get a double treat tooπŸ˜‰
Edited by fiza1995 - 8 years ago
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes! Update pr plz cmplete kro jldi :-) buttrflies in my stomach;-)