Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nammu - Nee bondha ðŸ¤£
Asma - When the elders themselves are a crazy lot here,  we pillalu also ahould be crazy right?  ðŸ¤£
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishruhi

our sosy gang is definitely talented!!!!

Heyy... 😃
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hello my kutti dear!!!didnt got time to meet u my lil harshita(we hav another hershey here!)...i will b here only at late nite for some more days...so pls accept this as a bigg hi!

now
finish ur maths homework early so will b free by nite for sosy madness!! 🤗
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
btw greenish harshita...ur signature is nice...but its function also includes to skip beats and flutter when certain tall lanky dudes half smiles!!!!
.Harshita. thumbnail

hello my kutti dear!!!didnt got time to meet u my lil harshita(we hav another hershey here!)...i will b here only at late nite for some more days...so pls accept this as a bigg hi!

now
finish ur maths homework early so will b free by nite for sosy madness!! 🤗

Lil harshita sounds cute... 😳
I know abt Hersheys...i came across her while stalking... 😆 😆
Lol...maths homework...now am doingg phy prac. Homework... 😆
SoSy madnesss...here I come... 😉
.Harshita. thumbnail

btw greenish harshita...ur signature is nice...but its function also includes to skip beats and flutter when certain tall lanky dudes half smiles!!!!

Thnxx... 😳
Nd Wat u think abt my new signature??? 😳 😉
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha i guess all the young lasses are excited about a motorcycle riding dude...i was reminded of a Tanishq ad in which a young girl disinterested in marriage will fall for the trap Arundathi Nag sets in the form of Tanishq jewellery...our girls is SoSy land have all conjectured their Prince Charming on the lines of R&B...how he woes his II...amazing update
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone !! The Prodigal daughter is back !!! and Congratulations on SOSY 29 !! 

Had a great Retreat...batteries recharged for the coming year !! 4 days full of heartwarming and heartrending stories...but reaffirms the cause our non profit stands for !! 

Came back a couple of  hours ago and feels great to be back posting in the forum...and did the obvious thing...no...not write the Camp report, but caught up with all the updates 😊 ...I was hoping that the heartbreak would be sorted by the time I returned ...am an extreme pacifist and confrontation of any sort worries me.. 

I so agree with Kala that sleepless nights have become the done thing for SOSYIans.... 

Poor II...caught between baap beta and can't take sides 😭...and now an extra spanner in the works ...RITU 🤢...why do I get the urge to take out the xtra large bindis from Kekta's cupboard for both  " VILLIS " Ritu ( in the make , but iam sure will match up with Manny ) and Manny ???? ðŸ˜¡  they most definitely are not part of II's cheerleading gang...

The ground seems to be getting laid for a traumatic time at work too...aur kya kya sahegi hamari paavam II?? 

A lovely weekend ahead for both for them...I had been to lake Vembanad a few years back and did the houseboat  thingy..stayed at Coconut Lagoon...GLORIOUS!!!!

And then ...SEPERATION ???? seems inevitable and my hopes and fingernails are worn  out now ðŸ˜•

BTW, why was Ritu checking R&B out ???? any reasons Nisha...and  is Bally going to stand by II when the glitches crop up...or throw her under the bus ?? somehow, I have a dreadful feeling option 2 hoga and II's situ at KMPG will get worse  ðŸ˜­

Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello guys

harshita:thankyou for the compliment
i am like super happy u guys like my picchi rathalu (mad/meaningless writings)

ashu : I was clean bowled with that update...sanity peeled off and put into mixi (mixer grinder) of madness
took me so long to gather myself back
now i dont know what next update will do

asma : Its all author's fault...we poor kids can handle only so much you know
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vee...hellooo

srividya - ur poem there on suggested reads is dam nice...plz post it here also for ppl to read

nouf meri jaan kya haal??