Rishbala TS : Safe & sound : Completed Pg 18

-Roch- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey peeps,

Guess who is back with a story? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hope I am not making you bored with my stories πŸ˜† This is a bit different from my previous stories. πŸ˜³ This is a two shot πŸ˜ƒ Hope you enjoy reading & do not forget to share your feedback on my story πŸ˜ƒ

Safe & sound

A pair of pants and an unbuttoned shirt were scattered on the floor. A purple satin night dress was right under a coffee table. Two sets of a male & female undergarments were scattered in the room, one was stuck on the TV set & another was hanging on a door knob. 

The wax of the scented candles which helped to make the previous night brighter has gone through the tables to the floor. It was all dry yet the fragrance of it was all over the room. A couple was sleeping peacefully in each  other's arms. Both of them had nothing but a white duvet to cover themselves.

He opened his eyes slowly, setting the alarm to snooze for the third consecutive time. The alarm was buzzing up, from every half an hour acting as his ultimate enemy.He rubbed his eyes to make his blurred vision better. It was almost 7:30 in the morning & he was supposed to get out off the bed at 6 am. He was late.

He looked at his wife who was sleeping beside him, resting her head on his chest. One of her arms were on his bare abdomen. She was snuggled up to him, hugging him tightly. A strand of hair was covering her beautiful face. He cleared it & gently caressed her milky white face. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She was his everything. He simply could not make up his mind to leave her.

He slowly loosened his grip to get out of the bed. But she held him more tightly. She was awake.

'Rishu...' ' Please don't go' She held his hand tightly. She has sensed that her husband is going to get off from the bed though she was lazy to open her eyes. He put his arms around her bare waist & got more close to her.

'Good morning Biwi' He whispered.

'You are not going! You simply cannot leave!' She caressed his bare chest. His wife was both his strength and weakness. He knew that his wife hates mornings like this, specially when he has to resume his work. His wife was seducing him on the bed, craving to spend more time with him.

'Madhu please..! Try to understand. Hmm?' He placed another soft kiss on her forehead trying to console his wife.

'I am almost late.' 'You know how many responsibilities I have upon me!' He tried to convince her.

'But the flight is in the evening right?' His wife made a face.

'Madhu! this is not the first time I am going off. You know I have to be there early' He tried to explain further. Today he felt much different. His wife seemed sad. He already knew the reason, that she was upset. Their 5th Wedding anniversary is coming up in another 2 days & he is unable to celebrate it with her.

He is Rishabh Kundra. A Flight Lieutenant in the Air Force. He was a proud warrior. He works for the Air Force as an experienced flight lieutenant. He wasn't just a mere pilot who is serving for the Air Force but a person who has excelled in many things related to his field. He has lots of responsibilities on his hands, as a leader & also extending his utmost service to the Air Force.

He hardly gets time to visit his family. He rarely engaged in family matters. He had almost missed a lot of important things happening around him. Most importantly the birth of his children. He couldn't be around his wife when she was giving birth to their twin boys. He could hold them for the first time when they were almost 3 months old. He missed it due to the civil war happening around & he was busy engaged in various missions. Though he regrets it, he clearly knows that he must engage in such military operations in order to help making a better , peaceful atmosphere in the world for his kids.

His wife in the other hand is the most perfect life partner he could possibly ask for. She is Madhubala, whom he calls Madhu, his Biwi. Madhu & Rishabh were known to each other since they were 6 year old kids. They were neighbours & used to play around, pull each other's legs, play pranks & possibly share everything they have. When Madhu was playing in Play houses with Rishabh, she pretended to be the mother of the house, & Rishabh the father. They never thought that they would play those roles in real life too, when they are grown up to adults.

Rishabh proposed his childhood sweetheart when he just left high school. Both of them had feelings bloomed for each other, so there weren't a single reason to decline. Rishbah was a bright student from childhood & he earned a Bachelor of Air craft engineering & his ultimate dream was to be a pilot. But he wanted to join the Air force & serve the country than being just a normal pilot in an Airline. He worked hard to achieve his dreams & aspirations. Finally he could accomplish it. Madhu was behind him all the time. She was his pill of strength.

Madhu was different, she was a good artist from childhood & she was creative & had innovative idea. So she selected her career as an Interior designer. It was a job that could satisfy you. When you create something new, you get that satisfaction which you cannot simply express in to words. Their house was turned out to a wonderful 'Home' with her beautiful ideas. 

They were enjoying 5 years of marital life. It was blissful. Their journey of marriage is not indeed a bed of roses but a journey with lots of ups & downs, twists & turns. Specially when Rishabh was away of the family most of the time & Madhu had to handle everything alone.

Rishabh got a short holiday of 5 days after a mission carrying out for months. But he had to report to his duty very soon. Both of them simply couldn't believe how fast those 5 days went. It actually flew off. But he doesn't have any regrets whatsoever. He spent those 5 days productively, spending each second with his wife & kids. He could attend the pending household affairs.

He decided to surprise his wife before the night he was about to go back, as a pre-marriage anniversary gift. He decorated the Roof top balcony of the house all by himself & arranged a romantic candle night dinner. It was more special because he himself cooked everything. Rishabh was multi-talented, he could cook delicious dishes which are sometimes a challenge for Madhu's dishes. After the dinner they danced for the soft romantic music. 

Later Rishabh took Madhu in his arms to their bed room & indulged in a romantic love making session till 2 am in the morning. Both of them were craving each other's love for months, so they enjoyed each other's company for the fullest. It was the only night that they could spend privately during those 5 days because their twin boys wanted to sleep with their daddy in the past 4 nights.

Suddenly they heard a knock at the door. It didn't take much time to increase the number of the knocks. It was none other than their boys who were banging on the door to wake their parents up.

'Daddy wake up!' Arjun, the eldest of the twin boys ordered.

'Mommy?' Arnav the little one yelled. Their mom has stolen the time they could spend with their dad on the final day.

'Biwi!' 'Let me give some time for our two little devils or else they will surely hide my stuff. Remember last time how they hid my stuff all over the house, just to stop me going back?' Rishabh chuckled while re calling the past memories. He tried to get out of the bed but realized that he was all naked. 

He saw Madhu was trying to control her laugh.

'What's there to laugh Biwi?' 'Don't forget that you are also in the same state as mine.He winked. In a swift he pulled the duvet towards him. Madhu glared at him with embarrassment. She tried to pull it back. The duvet pulling session lasted for few more seconds & finally Rishabh could win it by pulling it completely to his side.

Madhu turned red with embarrassment. She quickly covered her lower part of the body with a pillow & the upper part with her hair. She looked down almost blushing.

'Why are you shy Biwi?' 'You are good for nothing!' Rishabh chuckled.

'What?' Madhu understood Rishabh's compliment negatively.

'You don't have to hide yourself! You look good in nothing!' Rishabh winked.

'Rishu!' Madhu threw another pillow towards him. He always comes up with dirty jokes.

Finally he could get back to his pants & t shirt. It took a while to find them as they were scattered in the most unusual places in the bed room. Madhu too picked up her night dress & dressed up. They re-called how they almost ripped off their clothes & threw them with the excitement last night.

'Daddy!' 'Are you there? Please open the door!' The twins were shouting outside in unison. 

'Just a minute!' Rishabh tried to arrange the room which looks like if it had hit a hurricane last night. Clothes scattered everywhere, & rose petals too. The wax of the candles everywhere on the floor, & a flower vase was broken due to their never ending excitement. The Make up stuff & beauty care items on the dressing table were scattered everywhere, as last night they were roaming around their bed room kissing passionately, lost in their senses almost pushing & pulling everything touched them. Without wasting time, Rishabh kicked the messy stuff on the floor under the bed, yet a number of rose petals were visible in the room.

Finally he opened the door & the twins almost jumped in to him. He was about to lost his balance but he caught his boys in both of his arms. 

'Good morning daddy!' Both of them showered him with kisses. Madhu was watching at them smiling. Rishabh & Madhu were the proud parents of the twins, Arjun & Arnav. They were 4 years old & mischievous as hell. Both of their naughty qualities were taken after their father. Thankfully Rishabh & Madhu didn't have any difficulties in identifying the twins as they were fraternal. They were different from their appearance. But Madhu always wanted them to wear the same outfit as she loved dressing up her little munchkins. 

'Good morning my champs!' Rishabh kissed both of his boys.

'Daddy do you love me?' Arjun came up with a question.

'Of course I do! Any doubts?' Rishabh winked.

'What about me?' Arnav put his tiny hands around his father's neck.

'I love you too Arnav! I love both of you, & momma too!' Rishabh cupped his younger son's cute little face.

'Then please don't go daddy!' Arjun put his hands around Rishabh & hugged him tightly.

'Yeah please daddy! will you stay with us, at home?' Arnav spoke in a dull tone.

The actions of the little boys made Rishabh numb. He turned back, looking at his wife. He noticed that Madhu was in tears. Rishabh was staring at his wife helplessly. Rishabh was sad, deep inside. Sometimes his family is his weakness. He could not make up his mind to leave his beautiful wife & two little sons. But he could do nothing about it. He had to report for work.

Madhu came up to pacify her twins. 'Arjun, Arnav, daddy has to go to work na.' She patted her babies. 

'Mommy! if daddy goes he will not come for a long time!' Arjun replied in a dull tone.

'Yeah Mommy!' 'Daddy is too busy to be with us!' Arnav replied.

Both of the twins were upset. But Rishabh was upset more than anyone else. He wished he could be with his family 24*7 but unfortunately he had to go back.

'Okay boys! let's do a game at the breakfast table!' 'Let me get ready now then I'll come up with a game okay?' Rishabh tried to cheer up with his boys.

'Daddy please! not again! I hate milk!' Arjun made a face.

'Me too!' Arnav added. The boys recollected how their father used to held games such as 'milk races' at the breakfast table. Both of them hated milk. It was a difficult task for Madhu to feed her mischievous munchkins. So Rishabh had to support his wife in feeding their children.

Finally after promising that he would come home back soon Rishabh could convince his kids not be sad. He fed both of his sons at the breakfast table all by himself & demanded his darling Biwi to feed him. Madhu was blushing. The twins clapped in excitement when their mom fed their dad.

The departure was hard for both Rishabh & Madhu. Madhu kept hugging her husband tightly, burring her face on his chest. Rishabh caressed her hair. They broke the hug.

'Madhu...' Rishabh spoke softly.

She was sobbing. Rishabh cupped her face.

'Please Madhu..' 'How can I go back to work when you are...'

'I'm sorry.' 

'Madhu..' You are different today. If you keep crying like this, how can I resume work with peace of my mind?'

Rishabh caressed her face.

'Madhu, don't worry. I will be back soon! Till then please take care of yourself & our kids.' 

Rishabh wiped her tears & placed a kiss on her forehead.

'Now please smile.' 'See, you have already wet my shirt with your tears.' Rishabh chuckled.

Madhu smiled at him, hiding the pain. How she'd wish to be with him. She wished that she could keep him with her. She wanted him to be around her & their kids. She couldn't express how she is going to miss him. A day without him is too difficult for her to spend, how would she cope with a couple of months without him? or more than that!

She has been used to that but when every time he leaves her, she gets fierce feelings. Life as a warrior is not easy. His life is at a risk, all the time. She prayed god every day & night to keep her husband safe & sound.

'Arjun, Arnav,' Rishabh called his twin boys. They ran towards their father. Rishabh took both of them in his arms.

'Champs! Look after mommy till I come back okay?' 

'Aye aye captain!' Both of them replied in unison. Rishabh kissed both of them. They too showered their father with kisses. 

Rishabh took blessings from his parents, Mohan & Radha. They assured that they will take care of Madhu & the kids till he returns.

The flight was at 6 pm in the evening. Madhu got a text from Rishabh.

'I love you Biwi.'  Madhu's eye were filled with tears when she looked at it. She felt so different today. A fierce feeling was bothering her. She couldn't understand what it was. 

Her twin sons were sleeping, snuggled up to her. She kept caressing their heads. Madhu couldn't sleep all night. The next day dawned. Madhu checked her mobile if Rishabh had left a message that he has reached there. Unfortunately there weren't any. She got a little tensed. Earlier Rishabh used to message her right after he reaches the destination.

She assumed that he might be busy. She tried to forget her sadness for a while but she couldn't resist thinking of her husband. She dropped her sons at the kindergarten & returned back home. Then she prepared for Mohan & Radha. They were more like Madhu's real parents. They treated her as their own daughter.

'Madhu, did Rishu message you?' Mohan inquired.

'Not yet Papa'

'Hmm.. but he might have reached there by now I guess.'

'Yeah Papa. Even I am worried.' Madhu replied in a worried tone.

'Don't worry Madhu. He will call you soon.' Radha tried to pacify her. Mohan switched on the television & the next thing what they saw on it made them shocked to death.

'Indian Air Force plane which was heading towards Afghanistan for military operations goes missing...'

To be continued...

PS- New readers, if you wish to receive updates of this story please add me to your buddy list πŸ˜Š

Chapter 2 - Page 10
Edited by -Roch- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PassionateLuv. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ResπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Unres

Nice update roch dear😳
Nice family bonding😳
Hope rishabh is safe
Thanx for pmπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .PassionateLuv. - 8 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
yahooo 2nd place
really a new concept
i love it
their love making ahannn
what a intro πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
love their kids
hope RK is fine I mean SAFE ND SOUNDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cont soon
Edited by noiseygirl - 8 years ago
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
In start it was tooo tttooo hooottt hooottt
New concept
Loved it
Hope rk will be safe Edited by pirl18 - 8 years ago
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start..
Loved it..
Hopefully rishab will be fine..
Continue soon
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow it's my type of imaginative story rotating in my mind always. ..rishabh in airforce serving(which always i imagine)the nation and madhu being his support and rishabh tossing between love and duties. . ..and I super loved your first part. ...tThe details you have given. ..☺️.Aristocratic writingπŸ‘ superb. ...looking forward to the emotional connect of the pair. .and the kids are just too adorable. ..😊
please update soon. ..excited. .😊

Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome and emotional TS must say it was superbly writtenπŸ‘ update next part soon cant wait to read it πŸ‘πŸΌ plz save Rk i want him back for his biwi and kids !! i hope nothing happens to Rk 😲i felt so bad for RM they want to live together happily with their kids but Rk's work always come in between poor them !! Thanks for pm 😊!!
Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 8 years ago
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb TS.
What an intro.😳
A very emotional farewell. Hope Rishabh is fit n fine.
Just  love the family bonding.
Plz. Continue soon...
ashitha235 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Different concept and it is very nice. All of those people who leave their family to keep us safe are great people. Loved RK and his family bonding. Hope RK is safe and sound and return to his family soon.
Great update... thanks for the pm...😊
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's a beautiful story of an adorable couple n a picture perfect family.
D pain of separation of Rishbala, made me feel a pinch in my heart too.
Hope Rishabh returns back safe n sound.
Thnx for d pm.