TOI: Pallavi Kulkarni gets a new look.(hint of happy space story)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Pallavi Kulkarni gets a new look
Pallavi Kulkarni gets a new look
An actress gets a makeover only when there is a twist in the story or a time leap in the show, but Pallavi Kulkarni-Nerurkar, who plays Ragini in 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar', has managed to get a new look onscreen without much effort. 

The actress, who was seen in three-fourth blouses and hair swept into a bun, can't stop beaming at seeing her reflection in the mirror " having undergone a radical transformation, she now sports a modern look. "I am usually fine with my hair loose, but I requested them to tie it up because it is too hot," she says, adding, "The bun was getting boring and monotonous, so I requested them to change my look. I can't go all out with the glamour as the storyline is different, but I am allowed to try different hairdos now."

She further said, "Even the back of my blouses have changed from strings to more designer ones with halter necks. Keeping the sweltering heat in mind, I now wear cotton saris. There maybe another makeover once the story enters a more light and happy space."

Despite her jam-packed work schedule, the actress balances her professional and personal life perfectly. She is going on a week-long break with her husband to Seychelles, where the couple plan to bring in her birthday on June 15.

Interested in knowing where your favourite TV actors are holidaying? While Pallavi is currently on a vacation to Seychelles for her birthday
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pallavi-Kulkarni-gets-a-new-look/articleshow/47644152.cms
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is it possible this one sentence in article may be giving a hint!!!!! what's your take??
"There maybe another makeover once the story enters a more light and happy space."
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy :)

Such a happy news!!
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That one highlighted red sentence is something we all will love to cling on for life ðŸ˜† 
Thanks for sharing ... really happy to read that some light and happy moments await us ðŸ˜³

Also plz someone interview PK about the mystery wall that has suddenly appeared in her house ðŸ˜† as no one is going to explain its reason in serial I believe... NB is not telling anything about it on Twitter too 😕 ðŸ˜† 
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs she looked great on the 9 month leap.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Love Pallavi's diff looks in the show so far! 😳
Tfs! :) 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shobhi for the news.
Yes, thatg sentence highlighted in red, is OUR Lifeline.

Yeah Jia, somebody interview PK> ðŸ˜†
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Shobhi for the news.

Yes, thatg sentence highlighted in red, is OUR Lifeline.

Yeah Jia, somebody interview PK> ðŸ˜†

What makes me wonder even more about that wall is that even no one was surprised to see that change 😕 neither Nachiket nor the two kids who came after this long gap of 9 months ... I really wanna know what made Ragini turn that wall into this mystery piece ðŸ˜• why is NB not explaining ðŸ˜†
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

What makes me wonder even more about that wall is that even no one was surprised to see that change 😕 neither Nachiket nor the two kids who came after this long gap of 9 months ... I really wanna know what made Ragini turn that wall into this mystery piece ðŸ˜• why is NB not explaining ðŸ˜†

NB never has any explainations for whatever she does.
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: d3c3nt

NB never has any explainations for whatever she does.

LOL Yes ðŸ˜† 

But then she can at least make us laugh once again by naming the inspiration behind her so called creativity  ðŸ˜†