Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah-Written Updates-6/12/2015

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah-Written Updates-6/12/2015

The episode starts with, Jethalal in the house, Science he is feeling Cold, Campak ask him that weather he had taken medicines from Dr. Hathi or not, Jetha says "yes" and Orders Daya to get the Dinner ready๐Ÿ˜‰. Champak ask Daya that science he is not wll, hence not to take Dinner but Jetha Puzzle him by saying that he will be well if he will take Medicines๐Ÿ˜ƒ after eating DDinner, They set ready for Thepla and Aam Ras, He Warns daya that Thepla is hot, Champak Scold him!

Bhire and Hathi bhai, are tensed for results, Sodhi tries to make them happy, but they are still tensed, Popat arrives and infoms Bhire about the wrong message Bhire has Sent him, Hathi Decides to go to Soda Shop and Have Soda and forgot all their Tention๐Ÿ˜‰. They move๐Ÿ˜†
Jetha, is sitting in his home, Daya feels Sorry for Jetha but Jetha is OK Science they are doing everyting for Tapu Only, Jetha is still feeling hot๐Ÿ˜‰.  Jetha ask Daya that he wants to have Soda, Champak listens and Scold him that he is Feeling Cold and Still he wants to have soda๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Champak and Tapu are tensed for Jetha, they decides to call Dr. Hathi to trat him, Tapu goes and Informa the Mahilaa mandaal and informs Everyone too., They all got tensed and runs towards Jetha's house๐Ÿ˜†

Jetha can't sleep because he is feeling hot in Sweater, Everyone arrives at Jetha's home, they informs that they have come to know that Jetha is not well, they make Jetha sit and Ask him to Check, Jetha regrets saying he is fine and He has taken Medicine, Everyone ask him to take out his Sweater, Jetha says he is feeling cold๐Ÿ˜†, Everyone says that so he is not well, Jetha Regrets Checking! The discussion goes on, Everyone ask Jetha to take out his Sweater, Jetha requests Mehta, He says that he has to request you, Champak Sclod Jetha again๐Ÿ˜† Everyone force Jetha again, Daya supports Jetha and says that he can't take off his Sweater,!everyone got Puzzled!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Precap: Hathi bhai says that Jetha need Injection to be  etha get frihtened! he regrets everyone force him, Jetha agrees, everyone leaves him and Jetha Run away๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot. It's really helpful for me as my TV is gone to Himalya.๐Ÿ˜†
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Oh Usko bhi Sweater Pehnaya tha Kya??๐Ÿ˜†

Just Joking, and Yea Welcome๐Ÿ˜‰
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the hilarious word update ๐Ÿ˜Š.
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the WU :)
...Idea... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Kitne dinn aur raat ke liye gaya h...tera tv.. ๐Ÿ˜†
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail